Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Tower 7 was part of Phase 2 set of towers. I think the Phase 1 towers will be delivered this year I hope.

I still dont find a better laid out project in Pune. There are so many projects launched everyday but none like Blueridge (BlueRidge on paper I mean)

Comment

Originally posted by kia99 View Post
      Tower 7 was part of Phase 2 set of towers. I think the Phase 1 towers will be delivered this year I hope.

I still dont find a better laid out project in Pune. There are so many projects launched everyday but none like Blueridge (BlueRidge on paper I mean)
      Hey Kia,

For Towers 1,2,3 & 4 Possession was promised by March 11. For 1&2 they are promising to give delivery by April-May...and for 3&4 it is June-July. In the agreement they have mentioned to give the possession latest by August 2011. I feel that is the deadline they are working on. Anyways the construction of all four towers to 25th floor is complete.

All,
      I am getting calls from BR to come and sign up to form the society even before they give the delivery. I am not able to comprehend the motive behind that coz usually all builders tend to delay as much as they can on forming the society. So if anyone has any insight on the pros and cons forming a society before getting the delivery please share.

Comment

Originally posted by theinvincible View Post
        Hey Kia,

For Towers 1,2,3 & 4 Possession was promised by March 11. For 1&2 they are promising to give delivery by April-May...and for 3&4 it is June-July. In the agreement they have mentioned to give the possession latest by August 2011. I feel that is the deadline they are working on. Anyways the construction of all four towers to 25th floor is complete.

All,
        I am getting calls from BR to come and sign up to form the society even before they give the delivery. I am not able to comprehend the motive behind that coz usually all builders tend to delay as much as they can on forming the society. So if anyone has any insight on the pros and cons forming a society before getting the delivery please share.
        Then it might not be actual society. It might be something as apartment deed where builder own land and buyer own apartment.

Comment

BR monthly progress update

Originally posted by kia99 View Post
          I also noticed that their website isnt carrying any "progress"/status pics of the site anymore. They used to update through photographs every month.
          Kia99 - Your observation is incorrect. Their progress pics are updated every month around 20th.

Check:

blueridge.in

Comment

Hey thanks man. I just couldnt locate this link. Towers 1 - 4 are looking good.

Does anyone know about the other towers that is in their plan but not open for booking? I believe they were waiting for some approvals on those towers.

What is the current rate now?

Comment

All,
              Many a times it has been observed that the builder takes such signatures to form soc & then without the knowledge of buyers gives multiple NOCs to builder (himself) on societies behalf. This may prove costly for the members later if at all builder has put his interest first than societies.

One should be immensely careful what the builder is doing in this regard & such formation of soc should be best avoided at this stage. If not, check what is mentioned in the docs which are needed to be signed if some points are confusing, hire a lawyer collectively if possible. Don't sign the dotted line blindly.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

anyway a out of context question, whats the current price quoted by the blue ridge now?

although even a year back i was finding prices at higher end but just curious to know as the possession is approaching how the prices are changing

Comment

Current Rate: 4200/ sqrfeet for floors upto 20 and from 21 to 25 it is 4500/sqrfeet.

Comment

Current Rate: 4200/ sqrfeet for floors upto 20 and from 21 to 25 it is 4500/sqrfeet.
                    ne update on this ? they have opened booking again? whatsup with them ?

Comment

what is the expected maintenance charges once the ownership is transfered from Builder to Society?

My guess it would be quite high as the towers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X