Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by gppande View Post
    Buddy, I guess bears will just pounce on you for making such a horrendous claim!
    It is not Dec 2014 but Dec 2016 as mentioned in ET article.

So the per sqft price increase from 3100/- to 4260/- over a period of 3.5 years symbolize 37% appreciation.

You are bound to get advice that FD's would provide you better returns.
    This is still under construction, proposed and village infrastructure!!!

Be prepared to read the doomsday prophecy being told to you.
    Let us enjoy
    and only loners ( read IT crowd having no life on weekends) live in these modern villages....cultured people will never leave Peths

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
      thanks for sharing....its a wonderful news for all BR investors & end users

pressure will be on Paranjapae to esnure the delivery + tenancy by 2016

Bulk of RE is ( and should be) awlays driven by job opportunities...
      I wonder if this deal will make Paranjape Schemes a 2000 crore company. All this in addition to Xion Mall & hotel. With the new BR office shifting to new building, I also see that some work has started near the BR Mall area.

Interesting read

How Shashank Paranjape built a Rs 1,500 crore construction company - Economic Times

IMHO, all this is well planned development. Yes, it takes time but benefits the residents in the long run.

BTW, the Blue Ridge school was in news too. It was rated #7 in the PCMC area out of 300 schools by an independent research group. I believe Mercedes International school, Hinjewadi was at #4.

Comment

All Duplex are sold out in Blue ridge... project which is still under construction...
        Tat too in condition where RE is not doing well..
        Tat itself says Blue ridge is good project.
        So buyer Please visit Blue ridge...see for urself.... before that don't forget 2 visit atleast 20 project from different builders(includes All township projects in hinjewadi).

Then compare quality,price etc. and decide urself.

"I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."
        Last edited by fasterfene; January 5 2015, 06:04 PM. Reason: ok

Comment

Beautification of footpath along the external Tower 9 to School road is in progress. In a few week this road will get a nice makeover with trees, flower plants and some landscaping.

Comment

Just FYI big basket also delivers to BR now... they weren't catering to this area when I checked last ... a few months ago

Comment

So only need to drive to camp ... for 50% discount on some wines

Comment

Originally posted by gppande View Post
                Buddy, I guess bears will just pounce on you for making such a horrendous claim!
                This is still under construction, proposed and village infrastructure!!!

Be prepared to read the doomsday prophecy being told to you.
                Let us enjoy
                Again jump to conclusion without seeing the agreement. This is not residential but commercial, so first compare residential appreciation & then make such lame comments.

Next is this is based on the amount of rental yields the building will deliver that too with atleast 90% occupancy. If this not happens, the company can exit the deal.

Now tell me what are the rentals of flat & price appreciation taken place here.
                And I am still waiting for density calculation for BR, which no one is posting.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I don't think density calculation of a project is as simple as the emi calculation
                  Still haven't come across anyone living here who complains about the density or lack of open space . As of now .. Including people who are living here on rent...
                  In fact the price is a deterrent for many... not some of the other imaginary issues discussed here... There are genuine issues also but people living here more often than not find that they are promptly addressed and resolved.

Comment

Some pictures ...

Comment

Nice pics

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X