Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

More pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice pics.

sudhashbahu,

Next time also send some pics from your flat of area below - BR at night.

pnq,

The 2nd pic is good. Do you have L shaped balcony ?
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post

pnq,

The 2nd pic is good. Do you have L shaped balcony ?
        No. It is a panoramic picture taken from the living room balcony.

Comment

More pics.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gppande View Post
            Buddy, I guess bears will just pounce on you for making such a horrendous claim!
            It is not Dec 2014 but Dec 2016 as mentioned in ET article.

So the per sqft price increase from 3100/- to 4260/- over a period of 3.5 years symbolize 37% appreciation.

You are bound to get advice that FD's would provide you better returns.
            This is still under construction, proposed and village infrastructure!!!

Be prepared to read the doomsday prophecy being told to you.
            Let us enjoy
            Originally posted by realacres View Post
            Again jump to conclusion without seeing the agreement. This is not residential but commercial, so first compare residential appreciation & then make such lame comments.

Next is this is based on the amount of rental yields the building will deliver that too with atleast 90% occupancy. If this not happens, the company can exit the deal.

Now tell me what are the rentals of flat & price appreciation taken place here.
            And I am still waiting for density calculation for BR, which no one is posting.
            which conclusion did I jump to? I read the article and hence corrected the date. Also updated the calculation.

Man, even if I quote the RE bear's doomsday prophecy - you would object to it. Do you hold a patent for it on IREF?

Comment

Jan 15 photos have been uploaded on the BR website http://www.pscl.in/residential-proje.../site-progress

Comment

Does anyone has information on when the new Golf Club building will launch? See the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2XGOOmTVww

Comment

youtube

You tube video looks really great!

What is the opinion of people who have got golf membership; whether worth booking lifelong membership or use as and when!

I GATHER ONE HAS TO PAY EVERYTIME TO USE GOLF CLUB EVEN YOU ARE A MEMBER OR NOT!

Would it be a good investment??

Comment

Originally posted by anandji View Post
                    You tube video looks really great!

What is the opinion of people who have got golf membership; whether worth booking lifelong membership or use as and when!

I GATHER ONE HAS TO PAY EVERYTIME TO USE GOLF CLUB EVEN YOU ARE A MEMBER OR NOT!

Would it be a good investment??
                    Ball shaped Club building is scrapped...they are tight lipped about when the work will start

there is a risk...that they simply put few more towers there...so dont buy all these membership etc till you see sth happening

I have membership but it means nothing

members required to pay green fee is norm everywhere....I guess no one should complain abt that...but club is more than golf...

plus fee for members will be far less than non-members

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                      Ball shaped Club building is scrapped...they are tight lipped about when the work will start

there is a risk...that they simply put few more towers there...so dont buy all these membership etc till you see sth happening
                      Baruch,
                      Thanks for info.
                      Man, this is becoming something indeed serious now. Already open areas are falling short & now another towers here ? Why is builder so greedy ? As said before, this is becoming a very high density project & more towers are going to make it even worse.
                      This builder is changing the layout time & again.

And before RE bulls jump, please understand not to look at this as pro BR or non-pro BR. I feel it is high time that buyers tell builder that enough is enough. If you don't act now, I can clearly visualize what will happen when entire project gets completed.

Btw, if builder can scrap the club, he can scrap golf course also at later stage once all towers are sold. Think.....
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X