Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

@Mayfair

Its 31st Dec 2017
    Beyond that for another 2 years nothing ..
    The 9% will not happen.
    There is a clause 4.3 which states
    4.3 The Owner/Promoter shall be entitled to reasonable extension of time for
    giving possession of the said flat on the aforesaid date, if the construction
    and completion of Tower in which the said flat is to be situated is delayed
    on account of :

(i) non-availability of steel, cement, other Tower materials, water or
    electric supply;

(ii) war, civil commotion or act of God;
    I am mentioning only two points .. but there are more :P

the last one being
    (ix) Any act beyond the control of the Owner/Promoter.

So don't take any decision based on the 9% ..

Comment

BTW off topic ..
      This forum has introduced us to quite a few interesting characters.

1) The BR Investor -
      He is either from the U.S or from Mumbai.
      He comes across as evil for making a profit by virtue of being an investor,and
      driving up the prices in the process. (hence affecting all good hardworking folk)
      (But things get a bit murky here, There are conflicting reports as to
      weather he really makes a profit or not..by investing in BR)

2) The BR Owner
      He dosent stay here at BR (most probably in U.S OR MUMBAI TOO)
      ,, He is Definitely Not a very smart person , Probably intends living in BR after many years
      Apparently people who live on rent benefit from him.
      Even if the appreciation in the value of the flat has been more than
      what he would have got as investment elsewhere IT DOSENT MATTER.
      Because we choose to see only the rent as his source of returns.
      (The poor fool, wonder how he managed to accumulate the dough to buy the apartment
      in the first place..BEATS ME!!)

3) The Tenant
      A robot or Bachelor Who has no social life and hence chooses to live at BR.
      Not cuz he prefers saving time on travelling or any other reason.
      (like school close by etc)

4) The "FRIEND"
      This character is quite popular especially since every critic seems to have one..
      This Friend lives in BR, is definitely not happy and complains a lot.
      (and he doesn't recommend any good alternatives either)

Makes me wonder who are all these people I see around the place, Most of whom
      seem to be in love with the place. (not saying that there are no concerns)
      None of them seem to fit into any of the types above
      Last edited by brres13; March 17 2015, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
        Any one who is unable ( or unwilling ) to afford the monthly maintenance cost should not buy ( or hold ) a
        unit in Blue Ridge.
        Rental is your option though !
        I really doubt how many would have bought BR 4 years back if they had an idea of this type of maintenance. Now issue is if maintenance touches around 10k in next couple of years, how many would even buy a flat here that too for a price which is more than livable areas in the city ??

Also, what's special about BR ??
        Golf course :- yes but is paid & not belongs to BR society.

This leaves BR with just regular amenities. So for this, 7k is certainly way to high. Even some of the best societies in Aundh & Kalyaninagar don't have this much maintenance for 2BR.
        Even in HJW, projects like Megapolis look far more practical & VFM than BR.

Also I would like to know how many swimming pools, gyms & community hall (size) is given to BR. Does each society has its own amenities ??

How many flats share 1 swimming pool, gym, hall etc. ??
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          I really doubt how many would have bought BR 4 years back if they had an idea of this type of maintenance. Now issue is if maintenance touches around 10k in next couple of years, how many would even buy a flat here that too for a price which is more than livable areas in the city ??
          No one.

Nothing special at all.

Also I would like to know how many swimming pools, gyms & community hall (size) is given to BR. Does each society has its own amenities ??

I'm sure you can do the math. Obviously, the result will be that its not a good enough ratio.

I really don't get your fascination for this project. It obviously is something that you feel is unsustainable, and you're entitled to your opinion. I do however take exception to the fact that the tone in every one of your posts is accusatory and directed to other forum users who have put their faith in a project. Raking up potential issues is fine and helps people make the right decisions; Continuously trying to belittle the choice that someone else has made is just plain rude.

Comment

This leaves BR with just regular amenities. So for this, 7k is certainly way to high. Even some of the best societies in Aundh & Kalyaninagar don't have this much maintenance for 2BR.

Mr. Realacres, are you being paid by some other builders for bashing up this project? Irrespective of your pessimistic posts, people are buying and will continue to buy into this project. Keep trying! :-)

Comment

Well, I had asked the same question to Mr. Veteran aka realacres on Paranjape Richmond Park thread. His trademark slang words "bakra" and "Mungerilal". But he is extremely arrogant and continued his propaganda in that thread and everywhere else.
              I am just putting this message to give Mr. Veteran "an example" as he had asked for it....other past examples being Kul Nation and KUL ecoloch.

BTW, Mr Veteran - Megapolis is somehow related to KUL - the same builder against whom you have tried to "enlighten" the buyers and told them not to become Bakra & Mungerilal. Is Megapolis directly offering RTM units and not pre-launch?

Comment

Folks, cool down. Let's not get personal. As for realacres using unprofessional words is concerned, he has the right to use them on IREF as long as they are not bad words. On the other hand, his negative criticism of the project has not done much harm either. Simply, scroll to the first few posts of this thread and you will find out how many critics have gone wrong including RA's own predictions.

Anyways, I always tell folks to use IREF responsibly. Pick the valid points. One thing I do agree is that RA does come up with some real good suggestions from time to time. E.g. one of RA's key points is not to buy under construction properties and he is absolutely right. I booked in BR way when it was all just a flat land but that was mostly for investment. Yes, the project went through delays, but did not affect me as I was out of country. When I liked the place, I then decided to live there because it met my expectations & it was ready.

As soon as my investment was converted to a home, I no longer look at it as investment and the rate hardly matters. What is important for me is that the place has offered me much better lifestyle than any other place in Pune. I do not like living in the city & BR is a perfect place for me.

I haven't visited Megapolis & have heard it is a nice township. Better than BR? Maybe. It was not launched when I invested in BR, so did not have much choice.

BTW Megapolis is a joint venture between ABIL and Kumar. KUL is different & have their own township KUL Ecoloch, which I have heard, has ran into some issues & work has stopped. Both Megapolis and BR offer you RTM units now. BR has available units in Towers 9-11, which are part of the society 2. Other available flats are through resale.

Comment

Originally posted by gppande View Post
                  Well, I had asked the same question to Mr. Veteran aka realacres on Paranjape Richmond Park thread. His trademark slang words "bakra" and "Mungerilal". But he is extremely arrogant and continued his propaganda in that thread and everywhere else.
                  I am just putting this message to give Mr. Veteran "an example" as he had asked for it....other past examples being Kul Nation and KUL ecoloch.

BTW, Mr Veteran - Megapolis is somehow related to KUL - the same builder against whom you have tried to "enlighten" the buyers and told them not to become Bakra & Mungerilal. Is Megapolis directly offering RTM units and not pre-launch?
                  I am really happy that you are back on this forum, though your allergy to words like bakra / mungerilal remains.

As you have referred to Paranjape Richmond Park thread here and repeated personal propaganda against RA about use of said words even in this thread, I thought it necessary to also repeat my views here on the said words so used by RA, specially in the context of 'Paranjape Richmond Park Scheme':

Originally posted by amit007 View Post
                  I beg to differ! I do not think that use of 'bakras', 'mugerilals' by RA is any way offensive. As a matter of fact, such words aptly describes situation in some cases here.

Here, RA is talking about treatment of builder to mango-people who book into pre-launches wherein basic approvals are also not in place. Frankly, 'bakra' is how builder generally treats mango-people "who book in pre-launches 'without approvals in places' and that too at rate which is almost equal to RTM / Resale in same area". And use of such words by RA strongly conveys his views (which I agree) that mango-people must not book in pre-launches wherein even approvals is not in place.

Second, there are people who seems that "current rate quoted by builder (6K)" means they were lucky to book at 5.5K. This is mere illusion created by builder to stop people about re-thinking about decision to book. And what RA - by using the word 'mugerilals' - strongly conveys his views (which I agree too) that one must not fall into such illusions created by builder.

Some - in many cases in this thread - have given clearly untrue claims & misinformation to support their views that said scheme is great buy at almost all cost. When their claims are proven wrong & they find themselves into a situation of 'nowhere to hide', 'these people and their friends in similar situation' start personal attacks missing the point of debate all-together.

As there seems to be no progress (on approvals etc.) on the scheme and builder is asking 10% plus money without agreement, some people is finding it difficult to decide what to do next.

However, some indulge in personal attacks using choicest abuses wherein real issue is made sidelined deliberately. It's amusing that these people doing personal attacks also in-turn claims that RA & others are offensive as well as claim that RA & others are not adding value in discussion here.

It would be better if one discuss whether it is better to cancel the booking or to stay on with the same.

But, I think some are just not ready to agree with tough situation there are into and that's why some go on doing personal attacks, without adding any value to support their point on why one must stay on with his / her booking.

Note: I many-a-times do not agree with RA and his extreme positions. But, use of words (i.e. 'bakras', 'mugerilals') here clearly supports message RA tried to convey.
                  Last edited by amit007; March 19 2015, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brres13 View Post
                    @Mayfair

Its 31st Dec 2017
                    Beyond that for another 2 years nothing ..
                    The 9% will not happen.
                    There is a clause 4.3 which states
                    4.3 The Owner/Promoter shall be entitled to reasonable extension of time for
                    giving possession of the said flat on the aforesaid date, if the construction
                    and completion of Tower in which the said flat is to be situated is delayed
                    on account of :

(i) non-availability of steel, cement, other Tower materials, water or
                    electric supply;

(ii) war, civil commotion or act of God;
                    I am mentioning only two points .. but there are more :P

the last one being
                    (ix) Any act beyond the control of the Owner/Promoter.

So don't take any decision based on the 9% ..
                    Bang on...fully agree...builder wont pay anything..has enough on his side in clauses

however....going by constrcution speed...they should easily deliver by 2016 end to mid 2017

Comment

Originally posted by brres13 View Post
                      BTW off topic ..
                      This forum has introduced us to quite a few interesting characters.

1) The BR Investor -
                      He is either from the U.S or from Mumbai.
                      He comes across as evil for making a profit by virtue of being an investor,and
                      driving up the prices in the process. (hence affecting all good hardworking folk)
                      (But things get a bit murky here, There are conflicting reports as to
                      weather he really makes a profit or not..by investing in BR)

2) The BR Owner
                      He dosent stay here at BR (most probably in U.S OR MUMBAI TOO)
                      ,, He is Definitely Not a very smart person , Probably intends living in BR after many years
                      Apparently people who live on rent benefit from him.
                      Even if the appreciation in the value of the flat has been more than
                      what he would have got as investment elsewhere IT DOSENT MATTER.
                      Because we choose to see only the rent as his source of returns.
                      (The poor fool, wonder how he managed to accumulate the dough to buy the apartment
                      in the first place..BEATS ME!!)

3) The Tenant
                      A robot or Bachelor Who has no social life and hence chooses to live at BR.
                      Not cuz he prefers saving time on travelling or any other reason.
                      (like school close by etc)

4) The "FRIEND"
                      This character is quite popular especially since every critic seems to have one..
                      This Friend lives in BR, is definitely not happy and complains a lot.
                      (and he doesn't recommend any good alternatives either)

Makes me wonder who are all these people I see around the place, Most of whom
                      seem to be in love with the place. (not saying that there are no concerns)
                      None of them seem to fit into any of the types above
                      This is d best post I have ever read on IREF

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X