Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
    Sir, I am clueless about the garbage system. In fact it has been out of operation for so long that I had forgotten about it.

May be @pnq2012 might have an update.
    No. The garbage chute is not working. I asked the office manager & he said that people throw bottles, hard objects, construction material, paint & all sorts of things. That damaged the bins that collect the garbage. Hence it has been closed.

The society is planning a training on how to use chutes. Till then, garbage will be collected from individual floors.

Comment

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
      These are all fancy amenities which will not work in India. Here even educated people will throw wet garbage down the garbage chute and over time the entire chute will be one hell of a hygiene mess. Eventually the society will resort to house keeping people going door to door to collect garbage.
      its a basic stuff ....dont underestimate Indians...its a matter of time before people realize how convenient it is compared to manual way of housekeeping guy going to each door

back in 2008-09...I used to live Mont Vert Khadki...it was working well there

cant understand why its such a big deal in BR

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
        No. The garbage chute is not working. I asked the office manager & he said that people throw bottles, hard objects, construction material, paint & all sorts of things. That damaged the bins that collect the garbage. Hence it has been closed.

The society is planning a training on how to use chutes. Till then, garbage will be collected from individual floors.
        Training session is fine. in fact not one but multiple sessions at different level till all gets educated. But why to close it? Door pickup means overheads on housekeeping budget. Isn't it?

It is like closing water supply because few people are keeping the tap open
        Last edited by Sj2013; April 10 2015, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
          its a basic stuff ....dont underestimate Indians...its a matter of time before people realize how convenient it is compared to manual way of housekeeping guy going to each door

back in 2008-09...I used to live Mont Vert Khadki...it was working well there

cant understand why its such a big deal in BR
          When you become part of the management committee, you will think why people are not following basic rules and etiquettes. But you will soon realize that this is Indian nature, to do as you wish without caring for the people around you. It is tough to change this mentality, even in educated people. In fact you will find it more in educated people as ego issues also come in the way.

Comment

Will be shifting out of BR this month. So now no more negative facts about BR on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
              Will be shifting out of BR this month. So now no more negative facts about BR on this forum.
              Sad to hear that, I always appreciated your unbiased views. Wish you all the best for whatever comes next.

Comment

Blue Ridge website no longer shows the price section. Any idea why?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbloodyt View Post
                  Sad to hear that, I always appreciated your unbiased views. Wish you all the best for whatever comes next.
                  In these 11 months I have made many friends. If you need specific info I might be able to call someone and confirm

Comment

Originally posted by Sj2013 View Post
                    Training session is fine. in fact not one but multiple sessions at different level till all gets educated. But why to close it? Door pickup means overheads on housekeeping budget. Isn't it?

It is like closing water supply because few people are keeping the tap open
                    Actually, housekeeping prefers it as cleaning up the mess from the bins was tough - broken glass, spilled garbage because of torn bags due to the impact etc. By collecting it from each floor, they don't have to clean the mess.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulgavande View Post
                      Blue Ridge website no longer shows the price section. Any idea why?
                      Because BlueRidge is now priceless

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X