Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by shraddhav View Post

By the way, apart from the maintenance, did you have to pay anything extra which they had not already mentioned in the payment chart?

Thank you and cheers!
    Nothing extra which was not official. If you are referring to a black component, then no. Everything is white when dealing with Paranjape Schemes except probably at top political level.

Originally posted by rahulgavande View Post
    Hi pnq2012,

I understand there are 3 levels of car parking per tower. As per you which one will be a better option?

Thanks,
    Rahul
    There are two basement levels for residential parking. They are referred to as -1 and -2. The -1 level is only for floors 14 to 25 and -2 is for floors 1 to 13.

Comment

Hello,

I received brochures and updated prices from Paranjape. I really like the location of Blue Ridge. I'm looking at the 2 BHK as purely an investment, I'm NRI. Would you recommend resale or off plan for the towers to come?
      What's exactly the construction status, the documents from Paranjape don't say anything about that.
      Are the maintenance charges as high as mentioned above?
      What's the current rent for 2BHK?

I've read the previous 10 pages, it didn't answer my questions, so maybe good time to make a summary on BR? Apologies if it's already there somewhere.
      Thanks

PS: I studied in I2IT, few meters away from BR, hence the love at first sight in regards to the location!
      Last edited by chlorate; May 16 2015, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chlorate View Post
        Hello,

I received brochures and updated prices from Paranjape. I really like the location of Blue Ridge. I'm looking at the 2 BHK as purely an investment, I'm NRI. Would you recommend resale or off plan for the towers to come?
        What's exactly the construction status, the documents from Paranjape don't say anything about that.

I've read the previous 10 pages, it didn't answer my questions, so maybe good time to make a summary on BR? Apologies if it's already there somewhere.
        Thanks

PS: I studied in I2IT, few meters away from BR, hence the love at first sight in regards to the location!
        Purely as investment.. then I think BR is very overpriced.

Comment

Originally posted by chlorate View Post
          Hello,

Thanks

BR is still trying to sell about 10 to 15 % of its un occupied flats with incentives such as no stamp duty and no maintenance for 3 years. With a pricetag of about 80L for a 2 BHK BR is definitely overpriced. If you are looking purely for investment purpose try Megapolis

Comment

Originally posted by ashwinrath View Post
            BR is still trying to sell about 10 to 15 % of its un occupied flats with incentives such as no stamp duty and no maintenance for 3 years. With a pricetag of about 80L for a 2 BHK BR is definitely overpriced. If you are looking purely for investment purpose try Megapolis
            +1

Comment

Blue Ridge Aerial View Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRpHiwLCSFQ

Comment

bahut sannata hai.

Comment

Originally posted by poddar View Post
                  bahut sannata hai.
                  Lull before the storm ?

Comment

Originally posted by ashwinrath View Post
                    Lull before the storm ?
                    may be

Comment

Originally posted by poddar View Post
                      bahut sannata hai.
                      Since Sudhashbahu has shifted out of BR, there is no one to put insider information . Maybe that is why the thread has gone cold.

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
                      Will be shifting out of BR this month. So now no more negative facts about BR on this forum.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X