Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by T12BROwner View Post
    In my opinion BR is best but rates are ridiculous.

I hear that paranjpe is selling 2bhk with possession in 2017 for 98-99 lakhs. Makes me laugh and scared at the same time.

I bought the flat for my kids. But seeing the unrealistic prices I often get tempted to sell.
    So what should be the rate according to you? Are you saying that rates are only high at Blue Ridge or elsewhere too? As far as I can tell, BR rates have seen no movement for the past one year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
      So what should be the rate according to you? Are you saying that rates are only high at Blue Ridge or elsewhere too? As far as I can tell, BR rates have seen no movement for the past one year or so.
      Nothing special. There in no movement (Upward) in most of the projects PAN-India.
      Last edited by TiWi; June 22 2015, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
        I don't track rates other than BR. I own a flat in BR so am concerned only with the situation there.

With respect to BR, I think resale rates are stagnant but paranjpe continues to inflate the price for new ones. My friend had inquired in 2014 and the agreement value for the larger 2bhk was 85L, now he is asking 92L.

Comment

I have been to BR 4-5 times in last few months and some update

1. Society is slowly taking nice shape. With more people moving in and many shops getting opened, it will become fairly livable.

2. Paranjape builder has opened its office on the front of the project. This ensures that builder will not dramatically mess up things towards fag end of construction. They probably intend to make it their flagship project.

3. Landscaping is really coming out well in all parts of township.

4. Tennis courts near school have been opened for usage by all residents at nominal charges. Not the best of the courts…fairly average feel compared to what one gets in Megapolis.

5. Issue of blocked entrance of township in office hours remains one major challenge as other entrance ( from behind the school and the one which goes via village route to around shell petrol pump) is not working out due to very narrow road.

6. Club work has not even started. It’s a very bad news on two fronts….a) unlikely to be completed before 2020 so all those who bought the membership can continue to feel cheated b) good chance that builder will force few more towers in that space to utilize any leftover FSI and that will kill dreams of those who thought it’s as a luxury project

7. In terms of pricing (for investors), its bravado of dealer to maintain the price ( amid slump everywhere else). It shows the project has got demand. Only jokers in the pack are a) opening of second phase of SEZ ( which will bring more working folks closer the project) and b) distinct possibility of seeing Shiva Ji Nagar – Hinjewadi metro to work out in next 5-7 years. Everything else is in price.

Comment

@baruch, what is your opinion on the "premiumness" of BR over megapolis?

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
              I have been to BR 4-5 times in last few months and some update

6. Club work has not even started. It’s a very bad news on two fronts….a) unlikely to be completed before 2020 so all those who bought the membership can continue to feel cheated b) good chance that builder will force few more towers in that space to utilize any leftover FSI and that will kill dreams of those who thought it’s as a luxury project

That is my constant worry. That Paranjpe may disrupt the existing feel by constructing additional towers.

Comment

@baruch, what is your opinion on the "premiumness" of BR over megapolis?
                Both are normal projects. So calling them premium is not that correct unless you are comparing with projects by tier-2,3 builders

Megapolis Sangria and Mystic clusters are currently having better residential feel than BR . Club area both in Sangria as well as Smart homes ( the one having tennis courts + children park) looks better than what one is getting in BR. Location ( further down in phase-3 will always make Megapolis inferior to BR expect for that fact that it’s on main road and hence better bus connectivity which is great for bachelors)

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                  Both are normal projects. So calling them premium is not that correct unless you are comparing with projects by tier-2,3 builders

Megapolis Sangria and Mystic clusters are currently having better residential feel than BR . Club area both in Sangria as well as Smart homes ( the one having tennis courts + children park) looks better than what one is getting in BR. Location ( further down in phase-3 will always make Megapolis inferior to BR expect for that fact that it’s on main road and hence better bus connectivity which is great for bachelors)
                  Thanks. What is rate in megapolis vs BR?

Comment

The monthly maintenance for 2 bhk at BR is in the vicinity of 8000. Many people find this exorbitant and are brainstorming to reduce it.

It would be great if fellow boarders can share anything they have implemented to control maintenance costs without cutting down on the upkeep and quality/quantity of amenities?

Comment

The monthly maintenance for 2 bhk at BR is in the vicinity of 8000. Many people find this exorbitant and are brainstorming to reduce it.

It would be great if fellow boarders can share anything they have implemented to control maintenance costs without cutting down on the upkeep and quality/quantity of amenities?
                      If 8000 is the monthly maintenance, what are the rentals for 2BHK? Are you getting 20k+??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X