Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by superczar View Post
    if it includes an offset for property tax, 6-8K is not exorbitant
    The net maintenance/sinking fund comes to 4.5-6K in that case..
    High, perhaps yes but certainly not exorbitant
    So do you mean Property tax is 2K per month in Pune ??
    I dont think that PCMC is so hi-fi to charge this much !!!

6-8K is toooo much.... I can rent spacious 2 BHK in Hinjewadi.... for the same amount.

By the way you can get annual membership of Country club for whole Family I guess !!!
    which has got a lot of amenities and features.... What say guys.....

Comment

Originally posted by getrahulmore View Post
      So do you mean Property tax is 2K per month in Pune ??
      I dont think that PCMC is so hi-fi to charge this much !!!

6-8K is toooo much.... I can rent spacious 2 BHK in Hinjewadi.... for the same amount.

By the way you can get annual membership of Country club for whole Family I guess !!!
      which has got a lot of amenities and features.... What say guys.....
      PCMC prop tax is indeed anywhere between 15-25K a year for moderately large unit sizes

Comment

For some time I have been trying to determine the rate for commercial property(Shop) at BR. Thanks to a post from a boarder on the Megapolis thread, I was finally able to get the info from the Maharashtra Gov Site

https://esearchigr.maharashtra.gov.i.../wfsearch.aspx

Shop with useable area of 555 sq.ft was registered on 20th June for the agreement value of Rs 1,44,73,400 (Document Num 5416)

And luckily I also found information on a flat. A flat with area of 1392 sq.ft was registered on 20th June for the agreement value of Rs 6404000 (Document Num 5420)

While the price of the shop was as expected, the price of the flat is unexpected.

Am I missing something? Was the flat "sold" much earlier to an investor but "registered" only recently?

Comment

Originally posted by T12BROwner View Post
          For some time I have been trying to determine the rate for commercial property(Shop) at BR. Thanks to a post from a boarder on the Megapolis thread, I was finally able to get the info from the Maharashtra Gov Site

Shop with useable area of 555 sq.ft was registered on 20th June for the agreement value of Rs 1,44,73,400 (Document Num 5416)

And luckily I also found information on a flat. A flat with area of 1392 sq.ft was registered on 20th June for the agreement value of Rs 6404000 (Document Num 5420)

While the price of the shop was as expected, the price of the flat is unexpected.

Am I missing something? Was the flat "sold" much earlier to an investor but "registered" only recently?
          The agreement you found would presumably be an Agreement to Sell.

An Agreement to sell followed by a Sale deed (with an agreement value significantly lower than prevailing prices ) is often a dead-giveaway for a cash leg involvement.
          Last edited by MANOJa; November 10 2015, 08:26 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by T12BROwner View Post

Definitely some "black money" or "cash portion" might have factored-in in these type of transactions or some mutual agreements (oral) between seller and purchaser might have happened.

To know the true picture, one should always look at higher of the agreement value and the market value. Here market value is higher so the stamp duty is calculated on Rs 10897446/-

So registration department won't bother what is the agreement value as long as it is lower than RR (market) value

Comment

Originally posted by Sj2013 View Post
              Definitely some "black money" or "cash portion" might have factored-in in these type of transactions or some mutual agreements (oral) between seller and purchaser might have happened.

To know the true picture, one should always look at higher of the agreement value and the market value. Here market value is higher so the stamp duty is calculated on Rs 10897446/-

So registration department won't bother what is the agreement value as long as it is lower than RR (market) value
              Woww... This looks nice.... can we do this trick in resale flats as well ??
              If both buyer and seller agrees internally we can show smaller amount of flat for registration and enjoy smaller registration charges....

Comment

If both buyer and seller agrees internally we can show smaller amount of flat for registration and enjoy smaller registration charges....
                Yes you can

But please be advised AGAINST it. Such tricks can have the I.T dept come calling at your doorstep.

Most people generally involve a black component and keep the rate a little above the RR but having it almost half of the RR is a vary rare sight . It just means that the person is either not well informed about the consequences OR is influential enough to give a finger to the I.T dept.

Comment

Even if you agree for Rs 1/-, you cannot escape or lower stamp duty and registration charges.
                  Market rate (RR value) is controlled by govt.

Comment

Hi,

What is the current price of a 2 BHK in Blue Ridge in resale? Are there any flats available with the builder?
                    Last edited by Malvish; July 11 2015, 11:35 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

[QUOTE sudhashbahu;1339425]Hello Everyone! Been out of touch for a long time.

I am in Sydney, Australia and do check up on the Pune posts once in a while out of habit. However of late I see that many of the old timers have either stopped posting or have reduced their participation dramatically. I also see that the number of daily posts across all Pune thread has reduced dramatically. Not sure if that is because of general lack of interest in RE matters or because of the sale of ownership to housing.com

Thought of posting today in response to @T12BRowner's complaints about BR maintenance. I actually have to thank the high maintenance at BR for the opportunity to come to Australia!!

I was actually set in Pune and had no desire to go out of Pune/India. However when BR maintenance increased, my land lord tried to increase by rent from 14000 to 18000. I refused and moved to another place in Wakad. On the very next Day of the move, my company offered me a long term role in Sydney. Ordinarily I would have refused outright, but since we had just moved and life was again unsettled, we thought why not re-settle in Sydney instead of re-settling life in Wakad?. So I said yes and here I am.[/QUOTE]
                      sudhashbahu; good to hear from you. Glad to know that you are settling down in Sydney although I hope you are not comparing Sydney with Pune.

Bit confused after reading your post. Are you saying that you made the decision to move out of India because of the uncertainties and problems faced in Pune RE? Or are you superstitiously saying that BR was the culprit that was holding you from going abroad? As soon as you moved out, you got lucky and hence got an offer? Anyways, I'm glad that things have worked out for you as you wished. Good luck to you.

You are correct that the posts have been cut down a bit. Must be the slowdown in RE, which is hard to believe.

I do keep reading posts although I think much of it is repetitive. Almost all points have been discussed in the thread and I don't feel like repeating the same things over and over. New users should spend some time and read previous posts. I'm completing my 3 years soon at BR and still like the place but I have my own reasons. I don't mind paying maintenance which is not even 2 % of the cost of my flat. It gives me the quality of life that I cannot expect in the city. Otherwise, you can spend 1 cr+ in the city and still have to work hard for getting the basic necessities.
                      Last edited by Skittles8; July 15 2015, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X