Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3919 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by salildhawan
    Congrats marshaln . Its a very good project but i missed bus at 4000/-. At current price , its beyond my reach. You took a right decision.

Salil

Yes...a very good project in a location where, at times, it might take you an hour to drive 5 km during peak hrs. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • In general whoever has gone against the general wisdom of this forum has done pretty ok ... at least till date.

Interesting to relook at variety of comments especially during the slump of 2009 on this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    In general whoever has gone against the general wisdom of this forum has done pretty ok ... at least till date.

Interesting to relook at variety of comments especially during the slump of 2009 on this project.

true, people have purchased a 3BHK in slump of 2009 at 50 lakhs and the value has doubled in 3 years...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, Price of BR flats could be a topic for debate but do you think BR would be livable in next 1-2 year? I mean people who has already but flat in BR, should they actually move to to BR or should think to sell it?
    CommentQuote
  • ^^^ People who does not have an option will move to BR, I think a good percentage of buyers will be investors... as when the project was launched there was absolutely nothing around except the cognizant building ... people who wanted to get a house for themselves preferred other closer areas to city at that time... today HWD has improved ... but is the project really livable depends on individual...
    CommentQuote
  • I too have booked in pahse-3....same size...saem rates...

My Reasons for buying

1. Proximity to Hinjewadi
    2. Pune Infra is pathetic so cant afford living in area further than wakad ( many of you calculate distance of a project from city center...I calculate it from the job center...otherwise I would have not been in Noida at first place itself)
    3. After living in Pune for 4-5 years...I have realized it is the best city to be in ( in totality of jobs opportunity, weather, safety and despite the poor infra0
    4. Golf facing properties are fetching 8-14k psf in NCR..so its a matter of time before trends picks up in Pune...even if that doesnt happen...Im fine as it for living...so paper gains or no gains...doesnt chaneg life much
    5. A very decent school in the premises
    6. After KUL Ecolech/XRBIA/KP...Hinjewadi will be like Wakad only by 2015..

-ves of the project ( my POV)

Poor amenities ( small pool, no tennis court)...so unless you buy club memebership...all you get is views :-(
    Unless they open up a planned second entry...after the project is fully functional...entry will be very crowded
    While one will save a lot of time for office going but lets say you want to go to station/airport in the evening on working day...you will be stuck in pahse-1 square for 1 hours and much
    Its very costly...and unlikely to give the kind of returns you would have got somewhere else...but then entire Pune has become like that
    I didnt invest at 2900 all inclusicve in Mar, 2010 ( in coprorate scheme) and finally ended up paying almost 6000 psf ( all inclusive)...so decisiosn will always haunt me
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats and welcome to owners club. trust me you won't regret in long run.

Originally Posted by Baruch
    I too have booked in pahse-3....same size...saem rates...

My Reasons for buying

2. Pune Infra is pathetic so cant afford living in area further than wakad ( many of you calculate distance of a project from city center...I calculate it from the job center...otherwise I would have not been in Noida at first place itself)
    3. After living in Pune for 4-5 years...I have realized it is the best city to be in ( in totality of jobs opportunity, weather, safety and despite the poor infra0
    4. Golf facing properties are fetching 8-14k psf in NCR..so its a matter of time before trends picks up in Pune...even if that doesnt happen...Im fine as it for living...so paper gains or no gains...doesnt chaneg life much

Poor amenities ( small pool, no tennis court)...so unless you buy club memebership...all you get is views :-(
    Unless they open up a planned second entry...after the project is fully functional...entry will be very crowded
    While one will save a lot of time for office going but lets say you want to go to station/airport in the evening on working day...you will be stuck in pahse-1 square for 1 hours and much
    Its very costly...and unlikely to give the kind of returns you would have got somewhere else...but then entire Pune has become like that
    I didnt invest at 2900 all inclusicve in Mar, 2010 ( in coprorate scheme) and finally ended up paying almost 6000 psf ( all inclusive)...so decisiosn will always haunt me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch

Congratulations on your purchase.
    May happiness and prosperity follow you to your new home.

I assume numbers above are based on "built-up" area.

Are you able to share the all inclusive carpet area PSF price..... with ...VAT, Service Tax, Registration, Infrastructure, Stamp-duty and Parking ?

Thanks

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by salildhawan

Can you suggest me will it be a wise decision to buy a 2BHK in Smart Homes 3?

Salil

Salil, I have not looked into details of Megapolis so can't advice. Sorry.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch

My Reasons for buying

congrats on your purchase...
    one of the main reason this scheme was sold fast was due to good amenities...so poor amenities may not be a negative...even if you do not have a golf club membership (which i think is must for anyone staying at BR)..there is going to be a normal size pool and club for cluster of towers (for example..for cluster T1-T8, they have one kids pool, one normal pool, club house, kids play area etc)
    i agree ..at 1 cr + it is very expensive...in city area's like kothrud you can get a used 3 BHK for 1 crore (but not in fancy soc like karishma)
    CommentQuote
  • could anyone living in BR share their experiences from past couple of months...
    CommentQuote
  • is the base rate of BR now 6000 ?

If possible, can you pls specify the breakup. Does it include preferential (golf/garden) facing and floor rise as well ?

Originally Posted by Baruch

My Reasons for buying

CommentQuote

• 1. Proximity to Hinjewadi

=> this area is well connected to phase I which is totally developed with IT infrastructure. Going to phase II is also easy.

=> still these places will be less developed than location of Blue Ridge even in 2015

=> membership can be bought anytime if you have necessity.

=> second entry gate can be constructed later if needed. primary entry is very wide so very less chances of getting crowded.

=> This is not correct. At peak traffic, it takes maximum 20-25 mins to get past phase-I square
    CommentQuote
  • Im not suffering from confirmtaion bias so wont read everything attached to BR as +ve

At the same time I appreciate points made by you guys

If not for Golf course + river view( though it will look like river only for 4 months in mansoon) + weather of Pune + Hinjewadi being only IT pocket in India still seeing headcount addition ( its almost stagnated in Gurgaon/Blore/Mumbai/Hyderbad...some additions in Noida/Chennai/Maneshar)...I would have not bought such heavily loaded and haphazrdly designed flat in outskirts of city at such a price

everything else is unnecessary details and actually mostly -ve...including a lot of 1BHKs at the entrance which will never let it become a luxury project , mall + office at entrance which will kill its residential feel

Megapolis is a much better project ( structure of flats + still reasonable rates + less loading)...its location will too move from -ve to +ve ( from rental perspective though not necessarily from family living perspective) after CTS opens up in phase -3 ( 20,000 capacity campus construction at advance stages) and TCS building becomes fully occupied
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone has the update about the bungalow project in BR ? It has been cancelled & some 22 floor building is coming up there, so has it be completely cancelled or shifted elsewhere ??
    CommentQuote