Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Rate paid Vs Facilities Available

Deepak;

- Every location/property has its advantages and disadvantages, nothing is ever "PERFECT"

- So how do you decide whether the property you bought is right or rather at right price ?

The fact is it is not "you" but market forces which will decide the price and location is correct or not

- When price of your flat increases minimum at 15% CAGR atleast for first 8 years
    - Difference/Variance between "Resale" and newly constructed and "under construction flats in that location or complex
    - Mostl properties appreciate every year -but some by just 2% and some upto 20% ...for your decision to be right it should atleast be above 12% else you have bought a depreciating asset like a luxury car

Good locations will depend on your budget, profile(likes/dislikes) and your purpose to buy the property ..stay, rent, invest etc

Check the rate list of locations on magicbricks , 99acres and see their price increase for last 5 years...areas like Aundh, Kothrud, Baner, Viman nagar etc...

"Prime city is polluted" is a lame excuse..but each to its opinion...but the village called hinjewadi (not in PMC) has maximum traffic pollution since all cars/buses/taxis from city go there 24 hours a day

Anyway "congrats" to BR buyers...

I only felt acknowledging a mistake can get you more success in the future..but it seems it has disturbed you.
    Last edited by Skittles8; July 15 2015, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mmulye View Post
      @Deepak

- Every location/property has its advantages and disadvantages, nothing is ever "PERFECT"

- So how do you decide whether the property you bought is right or rather at right price ?

The fact is it is not "you" but market forces which will decide the price and location is correct or not

- When price of your flat increases minimum at 15% CAGR atleast for first 8 years
      - Difference/Variance between "Resale" and newly constructed and "under construction flats in that location or complex
      - Every is supposed to appreciated but some by just 2% and some upto 20% ...for your decision to be right it should atleast be above 12% else you have bought a depreciating asset like a luxury car

Good locations will depend on your budget, profile(likes/dislikes) and your purpose to buy the property ..stay, rent, invest etc

Check the rate list of locations on magicbricks , 99acres and see their price increase for last 5 years...areas like Aundh, Kothrud, Baner, Viman nagar etc...

"Prime city is polluted" is a lame excuse..but each to its opinion...but the village called hinjewadi has maximum traffic pollution since all cars/buses/taxis from city go there 24 hours a day

I only felt acknowledging a mistake can get you more success in the future..but it seems it has disturbed you.
      Your posts are offensive. As requested earlier, please tone it down.

Comment

@Deepak

- Mostl properties appreciate every year -but some by just 2% and some upto 20% ...for your decision to be right it should atleast be above 12% else you have bought a depreciating asset like a luxury car

"Prime city is polluted" is a lame excuse..but each to its opinion...but the village called hinjewadi (not in PMC) has maximum traffic pollution since all cars/buses/taxis from city go there 24 hours a day

Deepak had a very valid argument and he definitely didn't seem disturbed. But looking at your response, you seem to be affected.

Anyways, your points are completely valid from investment perspective. I am sure some end users rise above the investment thoughts and give priority to quality of life.
        Last edited by MANOJa; November 10 2015, 08:24 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

@khnaveet;

I did not mean @deepak was disturbed but @pnq and @bloodyt seem..

BTW 1, Calling a place which is within "gram panchayat" as a village is speaking truth --not offensive

2. I am really so "disturbed" ...i cannot afford this "quality of life" at BR ....nice guess .....i really envy you owners. poor me
          Last edited by Skittles8; July 16 2015, 11:11 AM.

Comment

@khnaveet

I did not mean @deepak was disturbed but @pnq and @bloodyt seem..

BTW 1, Calling a place which is within "gram panchayat" as a village is speaking truth --not offensive

2. I am really so "disturbed" ...i cannot afford this "quality of life" at BR ....nice guess .....i really envy you owners. poor me
            Personal comments are offensive. Instead of arguing that they aren't insensitive, please understand that different people have different sensitivity levels. You may not find your posts aggressive or offensive but it is prudent to acknowledge that others may not have the same scale as you when posting through a social medium. Peace out.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
              @sudhashbahu, I was giving you a hard time. Good luck in Sydney !

@mmulye: welcome to IREF. All your points have been discussed before, so no use in responding specifically. You don't have to be a broker or agent to like a place, you just have to live there. I guess, nothing wrong in talking about the good points, right?

@T12BROwner, the BR fire truck ladder can reach 25th floor. Seen it personally when the test was carried out on Tower 14. Photos were published on BR site. I do not know if the same can reach 30 floors. Good question though for sales team.
              pnq2012; thanks for confirming.

Comment

[MENTION=21253]

Looks like there is only one chowk in Pune that is polluted !

Hinjewadi chowk from BR residences is around 3 kms, maybe 1 km of "crow fly distance". As per US EPA ratings, residential property must not be within 300 meters from a major busy highway. You can read more about it

http://epa.gov/otaq/nearroadway.htm

I quoted US EPA standards because unfortunately India does not follow any standard. They may have one but is not enforced. Plus with westerly winds coming from Mula river side, it makes the township a zero pollution environment. US EPA ratings also suggest that residence should be minimum 100 feet away from a busy street. I still won't call the BR internal roads, busy streets yet, not to mention , most of the apartments are more than 100 feet away.

Hinjewadi may be a village but has no effect on BR. Yes, it has some effect on development & hinders infrastructure up to some extent. But it is matter of time when things get developed.

A friend of mine, who has worked as a city planner in the US, studied the BR township plan & gave thumbs up. As per her, that is what India needs. Better planning and open spaces. Unfortunately, you don't see that much in the city.

Anyways, I'm not at all disturbed about negative criticism of Blue Ridge. I have seen it coming for the past 5 years or more on this forum even before it was built. Now, with more than 60% of project done, consumers definitely have more power to decide.

Comment

Please do not hype BR

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                  Looks like there is only one chowk in Pune that is polluted !

Hinjewadi chowk from BR residences is around 3 kms, maybe 1 km of "crow fly distance". As per US EPA ratings, residential property must not be within 300 meters from a major busy highway. You can read more about it

Near Roadway Air Pollution and Health | Transportation and Air Quality | US EPA

I quoted US EPA standards because unfortunately India does not follow any standard. They may have one but is not enforced. Plus with westerly winds coming from Mula river side, it makes the township a zero pollution environment. US EPA ratings also suggest that residence should be minimum 100 feet away from a busy street. I still won't call the BR internal roads, busy streets yet, not to mention , most of the apartments are more than 100 feet away.

Hinjewadi may be a village but has no effect on BR. Yes, it has some effect on development & hinders infrastructure up to some extent. But it is matter of time when things get developed.

A friend of mine, who has worked as a city planner in the US, studied the BR township plan & gave thumbs up. As per her, that is what India needs. Better planning and open spaces. Unfortunately, you don't see that much in the city.

Anyways, I'm not at all disturbed about negative criticism of Blue Ridge. I have seen it coming for the past 5 years or more on this forum even before it was built. Now, with more than 60% of project done, consumers definitely have more power to decide.

Please do not hype BR. There is nothing so magnificent about it, the way you have quoted things.

Comment

With resurfacing of Sus-Hinjewadi Road, additional lane near Mezza9 and opening of flyover at Wakad, evening traffic jams have almost disappeared. In fact for last couple of weeks I am leaving office in peak hours and faced no issues.

Comment

Deepak ;

Fantastic point....fully agree with it

Now request you to apply real data and suggest which of below have given more return in last five years

1. BR

2. Decent societies of Aundh, Baner etc

Just answer as 1 or 2...no personal attacks please...I’m taking anticipatory protection :-)

I’m asking this question knowing it well that for many end users this return criterion is notional debat. But I prefer your way

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X