4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

very less activity

Comment

Just wait till a new potential buyer posts a query about rates..
      We will have approximately 20 pages being re posted over a period of two days

Next big "discussion" will be coming up soon..

As soon as the 30 floors of T23 are done..
      We will have a bout of debates on how long our Mr P will sit on peoples money before handing over posession.

Till then its the calm before the storm.

Comment

Any word on the possession dates for building 7 and 8 (B7 and B8)? Tried checking with the BR office; No response yet.

Comment

Originally posted by guestfrom80s View Post
          Any word on the possession dates for building 7 and 8 (B7 and B8)? Tried checking with the BR office; No response yet.
          From what I have heard, they are targeting possessions in Aug/Sept time frame.

Comment

I have sold my 2BHK (larger one) in T12 for 83.5 Lakhs (direct, no broker). Started with asking price of 88L around 3 months ago. Around 14 parties came to see the flat, 4 made reasonable offers, but 3 wanted to pay part in cash so I went with the fourth one. I have received token money of Rs 3.5L and the deal will be completed in Dec when the buyer (NRI) comes to India.

I did this sale entirely through word-of-mouth using friends, relatives and colleagues. The final buyer is a colleague's brother.

What I observed from this "selling" experience:
            - Most "buyers" were ones who were selling their flat some place else and planning to re-invest here
            - Many were NRIs or their representatives
            - Almost all potential buyers were 35+ years of age

Why I sold:

- The main reason was that I am uncomfortable with current prices. Though I am financially well-off, I myself would think thrice before buying my own flat at current prices. Pune west is IT dependent and even 10+ years experienced IT people would find it difficult to buy at current prices, unless both husband/wife are working. Or else they must be re-investors or NRI. I always wondered who the future buyers are going to be if prices continue to escalate. I have made good returns on this flat and wanted to get out of it at the top.

- The other, though minor, reason was that I was disappointed in how BR shaped up as compared to my expectations. Overall all constructions quality was below expectations. Also facilities I expected to work from day one (such as garbage disposal) have never worked since I took possession. I also don't like it that amenities are being shut (one of the two swimming pools is shut).

Now since I am no longer a T12 BR Owner, I will come back later with a different user id.

Comment

Originally posted by T12BROwner View Post
              I have sold my 2BHK (larger one) in T12 for 83.5 Lakhs (direct, no broker). Started with asking price of 88L around 3 months ago. Around 14 parties came to see the flat, 4 made reasonable offers, but 3 wanted to pay part in cash so I went with the fourth one. I have received token money of Rs 3.5L and the deal will be completed in Dec when the buyer (NRI) comes to India.

I did this sale entirely through word-of-mouth using friends, relatives and colleagues. The final buyer is a colleague's brother.

- Most "buyers" were ones who were selling their flat some place else and planning to re-invest here

Why I sold:

- The main reason was that I am uncomfortable with current prices. Though I am financially well-off, I myself would think thrice before buying my own flat at current prices. Pune west is IT dependent and even 10+ years experienced IT people would find it difficult to buy at current prices, unless both husband/wife are working. Or else they must be re-investors or NRI. I always wondered who the future buyers are going to be if prices continue to escalate. I have made good returns on this flat and wanted to get out of it at the top.

- The other, though minor, reason was that I was disappointed in how BR shaped up as compared to my expectations. Overall all constructions quality was below expectations. Also facilities I expected to work from day one (such as garbage disposal) have never worked since I took possession. I also don't like it that amenities are being shut (one of the two swimming pools is shut).

Now since I am no longer a T12 BR Owner, I will come back later with a different user id.

You can always send a PM to me and request for a change in ID . If u r sending a PM, do suggest some new usernames .

Member Names

Member names may NOT contain any offensive, racist, ually explicit, profane, abusive or otherwise objectionable terms. Also, you may NOT use a confusing or intentionally misleading member name or a member name that is confusingly similar to that of an existing member, administrator or moderator. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. . Also, signing up a user name that is an obvious domain name or product name is not permitted. This is out of unfair promotion considerations as well as trademark implications.

AVOID using GENERIC ‘username’ such as ‘homebuyer’, ‘gurgaoninvestor’, ‘genuinebuyer’, ‘househunter’, ‘realtyman’, ‘want2buy’, 'flathunt’, ‘realestateguy’, ‘investinpune’etc.
              Last edited by MANOJa; July 31 2015, 12:24 PM.
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Sale

Congrats T12ExOwner

Well now just cross ur fingers till December and hope that your NRI dude dosent read your post on this forum and think " WAIT A MIN" :P

Btw recent resale rates have been between 5500 to 6000 sq ft.. ( cash in had to seller .. based on two sales i know of ) and at the same time.. there have been a few sellers who have quoted around 6500 non negotiable.

and then there are those of course who want to test the water by quoting even more..
                but serious sellers and buyers seem to arrive at some number around 6K

so pretty good deal T12Ex -- Congrats once again.

Comment

Originally posted by brres13 View Post
                  Congrats T12ExOwner

Well now just cross ur fingers till December and hope that your NRI dude dosent read your post on this forum and think " WAIT A MIN" :P

Btw recent resale rates have been between 5500 to 6000 sq ft.. ( cash in had to seller .. based on two sales i know of ) and at the same time.. there have been a few sellers who have quoted around 6500 non negotiable.

and then there are those of course who want to test the water by quoting even more..
                  but serious sellers and buyers seem to arrive at some number around 6K

so pretty good deal T12Ex -- Congrats once again.

Thanks brres13;

I sold at 6250 which I think is pretty good. I have also heard of resales in 5750-6000 range. I guess I was lucky to find an NRI buyer.
                  Last edited by classic2404; August 1 2015, 06:56 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Originally posted by T12BROwner View Post

Why I sold:

Congrats - your thoughts are very practical .

Comment

What is the current maintenance charge in Blue Ridge?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X