Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

London Architects build - human & Car fryers

The great architects of London have built a building which can melt cars (god knows of people)

....wow what technology ...lololol...

'Walkie-Talkie' skyscraper melts Jaguar car parts - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by mmulye View Post
      If you knew google..then you should have typed "Mivan prevents leakages" and would have got this link
      Construction Updates: MIVAN (Aluminium Formwork)

I have already left the first Mivan building...(moved to better technology construction)

Also if you ever invested in MF there is always a disclaimer "Past performance is no guarantee for the future returns" ...the same holds true in construction
      I'm still trying to digest the logic behind that...
      So let me get this right.. If I knew "Google"
      Somehow i would Know that to get the "Correct" answer i HAVE to type "Mivan prevents leakages "
      I should consult u for all my future google queries :P

Comment

Originally posted by brres13 View Post
        I'm still trying to digest the logic behind that...
        So let me get this right.. If I knew "Google"
        Somehow i would Know that to get the "Correct" answer i HAVE to type "Mivan prevents leakages "
        I should consult u for all my future google queries :P
        Learn :
        How To Use Google To Search

Interactive online Google tutorial and references - Google Guide

Comment

C'mon guys

C'mon guys

Change the topic now please!?

Can any one be able to share latest pics of BR from high rise?

I'm repenting taking river view as Golf view seems to be better one..

Take care

Comment

GC view

It is a tough choice changed our booking also initially a couple of times between the GC view and River view

Finally settled in the GC view only cuz the river view could and would change if there was more construction on the other side.

Neways 30 floors of T23 and 19 floors of T20 are ready.. Mr P is in full swing
            Attached Files

Comment

Monsoon time is good at BR. Some pictures.

The first one is a recent one where it shows good water level in the river. After the recent rains, water level is full. Today morning, it had breached the beach level. Mulshi dam, which releases water in river Mula, is at 72%.

The second one is an old one, shared by a friend.
              Third one was taken in the evening & came out pretty well.

BTW, we just wrapped up our AGM today. Key highlight was Mr. Paranjape, dropping in to answer some questions from residents.

- Some minor reduction in maintenance charges expected
              - Mr. Paranjape attended the AGM and answered some key questions, offering his team's support within his capacity.
              - He offered his help to reduce the maintenance charges by offering some cost cutting solutions
              - He made it clear that he won't take full responsibility of unsold flats but will share some burden by paying the township charges for those flats to the society
              - He hinted that there could be some special offers coming up soon. Work will continue in full swing on the new towers.
              - He said that there is absolutely no problem at Blue Ridge because of water crisis.
              - Still as a precaution and to support water conservation, Unit B society has decided to shut down the swimming pools for the next 6 months. I think that is a good gesture.

Other key points gathered after talking so society committee:

- In Unit A society (towers 1-8), only 4 flats remain unsold, which are mostly the ground floor flats.
              - In Unit B society (tower 9-14), around 80 flats remain unsold, largely due to slow market.
              - Rough Occupancy % (including tenants) has crossed 70%, which is amazingly high - a good sign for upcoming townships. Would be interesting to find out what is the occupancy % at Megapolis
              - A new Subway sandwich shop has opened inside Blue Ridge. More shops on their way.

Overall, good times at Blue Ridge.
              Attached Files

Comment

Great inputs. I did not attend the AGM so good to know the highlights in a nutshell.

Great Photos too.

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                - He hinted that there could be some special offers coming up soon. Work will continue in full swing on the new towers.

- In Unit B society (tower 9-14), around 80 flats remain unsold, largely due to slow market.

Strange behavior by Builder. He is going to make "special offers" for new towers. At same time he has 80+ unsold inventory that he admits is due to "slow market" but does not want to reduce prices and clear them.

Society has to take a hit on maintenance charges due to Paranjpe's greed.

When I was doing R&D to sell my flat, I wanted to check what Paranjpe is offering for unsold flats in Unit B. So I went to their office as a buyer to check. I was told there is nothing available in Unit B. I had checked unsold flats in all building (9-14) beforehand so I knew there was at least one 2BHK available unsold. I tried cross questioning the sales girl but she was adamant that "absolutely nothing" is available in current buildings.

Comment

Great pics guys..Thank you for the pictures. . BR looks beautiful during day and night both. ..
                  Great golf course. ..Any pics of club house would be great. ..
                  Thanks again for your efforts. .

Comment

Hmm,.. I had few GC view options on higher floors... The lower floor option -river view was available because someone was having doubt re BR.
                    Gosh.. T20 19 floors ready?? I've to get ready for next payment then..
                    Originally posted by brres13 View Post
                    It is a tough choice changed our booking also initially a couple of times between the GC view and River view

Finally settled in the GC view only cuz the river view could and would change if there was more construction on the other side.

Neways 30 floors of T23 and 19 floors of T20 are ready.. Mr P is in full swing

Comment

Just got an update from BR: Building 7 and 8 getting ready for possession stage in 1-2 weeks.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X