Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by souvik83 View Post
    I cant agree to that formula... RE prices are very much related to Infra and Job Market... These have not been considered here...

Boom in Wakad, Hinjewadi, Balewadi, Baner, Tathawade, Punawale, Ravet, Kiwale are all due to being in proximity to Hinjewadi... Else they are all just villages slowly turning to be like cities...

Paying 55 lacs in Punawale or Tathawade for a 2 BHK apartment with no proper surroundings nearby and villagers taking their cattle on the road doesnt make sense.. Too hyped..
    That advice is specific to BlueRidge only and should not be generalized.

Comment

?

And you're saying this because you are an expert on BR???

Comment

Originally posted by anandji View Post
        And you're saying this because you are an expert on BR???
        I dont claim to be an expert in anything. It was my personal opinion. I was clear about it in the post.

Comment

Cant see the Site progress on the website = it doesnt load... any1 can help with the latest on the towers 22 and 23 ?

Comment

for T 23 external painting work has started.

for T 22 about 25 floor are completed.
            Last edited by MANOJa; February 15 2016, 11:16 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueRidge View Post
              for T 22 about 25 floor are completed.
              Doesn't sound right. T22 & 23 are structurally linked so technically, their status shouldn't be different. From what I recall having seen last time I was there 2 months ago, all 30 floors of T22 & T23 had been built. Not sure if internal work has been started but I do remember seeing some paint around the ground level external walls of T22/23.

Comment

T23 all floors are complete and external painting in progress.

Comment

Any rough estimates on how much time at this stage it would take for possession (for T22-23).

Comment

Originally posted by bigbloodyt View Post
                    Doesn't sound right. T22 & 23 are structurally linked so technically, their status shouldn't be different. From what I recall having seen last time I was there 2 months ago, all 30 floors of T22 & T23 had been built. Not sure if internal work has been started but I do remember seeing some paint around the ground level external walls of T22/23.
                    That is correct. Both T22 and T23 are linked, so the status is same for both of them. External painting for both the towers is in progress. Last I heard was that possessions will start in June/July time frame.

As of today, 27 floors have been completed for towers T20/T21. Possible possessions in Diwali time frame.

For towers T18/T19, podium level and first floor RCC work is going on.

For tower T15-T17, the excavation work is still in progress. They have hit a hard rock and that has delayed the progress. My guess is that booking for those towers will be launched in Diwali.

B7/B8 possessions are in progress.

A larger super market is supposedly coming up under B7/B8 near the Blue Ridge sales office.

Excavation on Blue Ridge mall has started. Unofficial word is that it is planned to open next summer, although highly unlikely. My guess would be 2017 as Paranjape would prefer concentrating on Xion mall first making sure that it gets all filled up.

Work on Golf club house has also started.

School building third new wing work is in progress. More classes and XI and XII to be introduced this year although school hasn't officially confirmed it yet.

SEZ Phase 3 is almost complete with new office spaces leased out. A proposed new SEZ entrance to come from the Mercedes International School side. Waiting on Govt. approvals.

Extension to the river side garden and marina area has started.

Comment

Going by past experience T22/23 would be ready for possession somewhere around Oct-Dec'16 timeframe, T20/21 would be ready by around Apr-Jun'17. It takes about 1 - 1.5 yrs once all the floors are constructed.

I have not seen any excavation work being done for the mall. The excavation which we see today was done almost 2-3 yrs back and nothing has progressed beyond that.

Any info around additional land and launch of BR phase 2. there were rumors that some 200 acres was acquired behind the substation, along the river. With BR ph-1 almost over (only 3 more bldgs. 15-17 to be launched) what next for Paranjape in Hinjewadi.

An alternate SEZ entrance from MB school would be good, it gets very congested in front of SEZ during office hrs.

Any info on which companies are coming in the new SEZ, I have heard about Accenture taking one complete bldg.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X