Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by BaagadBilla View Post
    Why didnt they get it? because it is ndtv I guess. Like their news is unreliable and often blatantly wrong.

In any case blue ridge is a good project I have agreed. Certainly not the best. I have friends living in there. certainly not worth the price.

The pic you have posted is photoshopped. There is a big difference in the greenery they show in the ads and in reality. Even the green area is less than what is shown in the layout plans in brochure.

Update: amenities and showbaazi is all right. But as a customer I want good construction quality at the end of the day. Construction quality is above average but not the best.
    above average ? what is average...building 25floors is not joke for pune RE/builders....
    not the best ? then what is the best...

its all individuals perception...

if BR is selling at 5K, then its cheaper, but at same time if they are selling at 7K, ofcourse its too expensive. the right price should be arround 6K + ofcourse the premium for above average and being know and publicity. i believe. i saw these buildings were sold at 4200/- in 2009 recession, which were given pocession may be 2years back. if someone bought at that time for end use, its worth the money, the price was too high then, now what? its an premium product sold by known builder, that time wakad's good properties were at 3500/- or 4000/-, but both of them were not same. Now dont say wakad is in PCMC and BR is in hinjewadi GAON. Each and every IT professional going to job to this GAON only for earning money.

i am not arguing for anyone sake, and especially i am not an investor here. nothing against anyone or i am reply to some areas.

Comment

I dont believe this!!
      Really?!
      it is a good project but is it the best? All over india? I have seen better quality aesthetic and construction in amdavad.

It's sometimes good to be opinionated, but this discussion is now drifting somewhere else.

I don't care about awards either, but credit must be given where credit is due. I have personally owned a flat with one of the other reputed builders, and I can confidently vouch for Paranjpe's superior quality. Are they the best ? Probably not, and I don't care. Are they good -- yes! Are they worth the extra 2k per sq. ft. as compared to the all other properties next door (pick any project in any area)? ... Yes! I believe so.

I'll give you a simple practical example from my experience. Keep a flat closed for 30 days. The next time you visit, the floor will be covered with a layer of dust the wind forced in via tiny gaps in the window panes. Check that at BR -- The window panes are so good, there would hardly be any dust lying on the floor (in spite of almost double the wind gust at similar elevation + active construction zone). This is just an example, and I can give you more. Am I their fanboy? No way! If they compromise on quality, I'll be the first one to run out the door.

Not referring to you... but I see too many people on such forums making statements and expressing opinions without supporting data.

Comment

It is interesting to see how much repeated discussions we have had in this thread on the same topics. Being a veteran, discussing and reading this thread, I only wish there was a way to apply some Agile methodology to this thread and eliminate waste or repetitions. This thread would probably cut down to half number of posts.

I'm completing around 4 years in Blue Ridge and as I head into the 5th year, I can only say that BR has only improved. It has survived the initial market slumps, the concerns related to being a ghost town, the remote location factor (although I have always looked at that as a positive), non-sustainable market etc. Fear-mongering, criticism and negative reviews are all part of an open public forum. And at times, some of it is good for a project like Blue Ridge. It is more like a survival test.

I have always said that BR is not perfect. It is hard for me, as a first time township resident, to judge whether BR is capable of any awards or not. I would love to see the criteria and detailed report to judge myself whether BR is capable of getting such an award. But having said that, I always tell new buyers that there is a huge difference (trust me that some buyers will not even realize) when you compare township living versus living in a small society in the city. There are pluses and minuses. Most of them have been discussed in this thread and I do not want to repeat but all I can say is that BR has definitely proved that townships are much more reliable irrespective of whether they are in a city or a village because they are self-governing and self reliant.

I'm not an expert on real estate market pricing but at times when I see first time builder properties being sold at 7000+ rate in areas like Wakad/Balewadi/Sus etc, I will only say that BR's negotiable rate of 6000 is a steal. For someone interested in a larger area flat 1500+, it is a good buy. The existing towers from T1 to T14 are now almost 80%+ sold, which I think is good for the project.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
          It is interesting to see how much repeated discussions we have had in this thread on the same topics. Being a veteran, discussing and reading this thread, I only wish there was a way to apply some Agile methodology to this thread and eliminate waste or repetitions. This thread would probably cut down to half number of posts.

I'm completing around 4 years in Blue Ridge and as I head into the 5th year, I can only say that BR has only improved. It has survived the initial market slumps, the concerns related to being a ghost town, the remote location factor (although I have always looked at that as a positive), non-sustainable market etc. Fear-mongering, criticism and negative reviews are all part of an open public forum. And at times, some of it is good for a project like Blue Ridge. It is more like a survival test.

I have always said that BR is not perfect. It is hard for me, as a first time township resident, to judge whether BR is capable of any awards or not. I would love to see the criteria and detailed report to judge myself whether BR is capable of getting such an award. But having said that, I always tell new buyers that there is a huge difference (trust me that some buyers will not even realize) when you compare township living versus living in a small society in the city. There are pluses and minuses. Most of them have been discussed in this thread and I do not want to repeat but all I can say is that BR has definitely proved that townships are much more reliable irrespective of whether they are in a city or a village because they are self-governing and self reliant.

I'm not an expert on real estate market pricing but at times when I see first time builder properties being sold at 7000+ rate in areas like Wakad/Balewadi/Sus etc, I will only say that BR's negotiable rate of 6000 is a steal. For someone interested in a larger area flat 1500+, it is a good buy. The existing towers from T1 to T14 are now almost 80%+ sold, which I think is good for the project.
          Repeated post? Well you may request the mods to delete repeated posts.

6000 may be the rate. But consider loading and extra charges and it may be crossing 1.3 cr easily ( haven't enquired recently). Property portals are showing a very varied price range.

I have seen blue ridge from the inside. Friends living there have told me about construction quality. I am not talking hearsay. Does a project deserve to be called the best when a tower or two gets blocked toilet plumbing and seepage? IMHO, no.

Still I say it is a good project but overpriced - given the factors like location, surrounding, amenities per flat, monthly costs, STA act, construction quality, etc. There are lot of factors to consider.

As a buyer maybe my priorities are different. I don't care about tennis courts and swimming pools. I care about seepage , floor plan, etc.

No need to convince me that it is the best project (not you necessarily). I am saying that I would consider buying here if the pricing was sane.

First time builders charging 7000 : I won't buy there. It also does not make blue ridge pricing right.

Thats all from my side.

PS - I have lived in London for a long term. It rains almost every week. Throughout the year. I have seen seepage only thrice in that time, one of them being an underground tube station beside the Thames. Thats construction quality.
          Last edited by BaagadBilla; March 21 2016, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Repeated post? Well you may request the mods to delete repeated posts.
            What I meant was - same repeated discussions and that is bound to happen in a long thread. Never mind. My comment wasn't a complaint just an observation.

6000 may be the rate. But consider loading and extra charges and it may be crossing 1.3 cr easily ( haven't enquired recently). Property portals are showing a very varied price range.
            I have never understood the property portals - simply controlled by brokers and agents I guess. It is a one-way system where the price range never changes based on what a particular property was sold for. That data never makes it back into those portals.

I have seen blue ridge from the inside. Friends living there have told me about construction quality. I am not talking hearsay. Does a project deserve to be called the best when a tower or two gets blocked toilet plumbing and seepage? IMHO, no.
            I agree that there is quality difference even between type of apartments. The explanation I got is that for a large project like this, contractor companies have changed a lot which has affected the quality. So far, we haven't run into any major issue except for few plumbing issues because of contractors dumping material in the toilets and jamming them. That happens even now where plumbing pipe breaks because of construction material dumped as people move in.

Still I say it is a good project but overpriced - given the factors like location, surrounding, amenities per flat, monthly costs, STA act, construction quality, etc. There are lot of factors to consider.

As a buyer maybe my priorities are different. I don't care about tennis courts and swimming pools. I care about seepage , floor plan, etc.
            Not just your priorities but your family's. Many folks tend to forget that when they head to office, their families are home and it is important to buy a place that is suitable for them and secure enough.

I agree that swimming pools in housing societies are a waste, especially now with water shortage. Although there have been no water crisis at BR, we all feel guilty to use the swimming pools. So this time, we discontinued it during winter and only opened the pools now. They are not justified as probably only 15-20 % of residents will only use them on a regular basis. Other amenities are chargeable on request, so not an issue.

No need to convince me that it is the best project (not you necessarily). I am saying that I would consider buying here if the pricing was sane.
            It is important to follow your heart and not what this forum says. Like I have always said on this forum, BR is perfect for my priorities but may not be true for others.

First time builders charging 7000 : I won't buy there. It also does not make blue ridge pricing right.
            Price is right only if you are getting your money worth. The market is overpriced everywhere, not just in BR unless someone can educate us which projects have got it right.

Comment

pnq2012;

Is their any water/electricity problems in BR and what about monthly maintenance charges and other ad-hoc charges??
              Last edited by MANOJa; March 21 2016, 03:50 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Originally posted by nikkugautam View Post
                pnq2012;

Is their any water/electricity problems in BR and what about monthly maintenance charges and other ad-hoc charges??
                There are no water or electricity issues at BR. Most of the outages are generally the planned ones for water tank cleaning and any electricity work. These are limited to between 5 or 10 per year. Rarely there is a water outage due to some malfunction of a pump or device.

Maintenance charges are roughly between 4 to 4.75 per sq.ft monthly in Unit B society depending upon the type of flat (2/3/4/5 BHK). These include township charges. There are no ad-hoc charges.

Comment

One of my frnd..planin to book in T 20 tower..2 BHK.. its around 1400Sqft..

what will be the maintenance charges/month?

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                    There are no water or electricity issues at BR. Most of the outages are generally the planned ones for water tank cleaning and any electricity work. These are limited to between 5 or 10 per year. Rarely there is a water outage due to some malfunction of a pump or device.

Maintenance charges are roughly between 4 to 4.75 per sq.ft monthly in Unit B society depending upon the type of flat (2/3/4/5 BHK). These include township charges. There are no ad-hoc charges.
                    Thanks pnq much appreciated !!!

Comment

Originally posted by punewest View Post
                      One of my frnd..planin to book in T 20 tower..2 BHK.. its around 1400Sqft..

what will be the maintenance charges/month?
                      Since T20 is under construction, expect maintenance charges to be 5 rs/sq. ft. , so approx. 7000. If I'm not wrong that is what has been quoted by the builder. Expect those charges to go up after a society is formed as there won't be much backing from the builder's finance pool.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X