Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3921 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by toanuj

    In total, i feel that saturation will not let price go beyond 1.25cr for 3BHK in next 3-4 years


    Every time somebody put a ceiling (on price of quality real estate in Indian-metro) like the above number, he/she got pleasantly burnt,
    both on nominal basis and inflation-adjusted basis !

    I predict, this time it would be no exception.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanav3
    I was stuck yesterday for over 40 minutes for the stretch from Infosys Phase1 circle to Hinjewadi chowk around 6 PM..


    40 minutes mean that if you are in front of lemon tree hotel at 6:00 pm and you do not reach Hinjewadi chowk at 6:40 pm..

    may be once in a blue moon

    it takes 5-7 minutes on an empty road from lemon tree to Mahavir telecom (left side) just after crossing Hinjewadi chowk..

    hard to believe that it takes 40 mins on average. In peak traffic+rain, takes me 20 mins on bike and 30 mins by car. calculated last week:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PointOfView
    40 minutes mean that if you are in front of lemon tree hotel at 6:00 pm and you do not reach Hinjewadi chowk at 6:40 pm..

    may be once in a blue moon

    it takes 5-7 minutes on an empty road from lemon tree to Mahavir telecom (left side) just after crossing Hinjewadi chowk..

    hard to believe that it takes 40 mins on average. In peak traffic+rain, takes me 20 mins on bike and 30 mins by car. calculated last week:)
    correct.. 30th Aug was exception, as few idiots block other side of road which led to dead lock... normally it takes avg 10-12 mi to cross hinjewadi chouk....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gourjhamar
    correct.. 30th Aug was exception, as few idiots block other side of road which led to dead lock... normally it takes avg 10-12 mi to cross hinjewadi chouk....


    These idiots dont seem to be learning from their mistakes and it takes 20-25 min average from 6 to 8 PM, the primary time slot for IT company buses to leave the area.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like the Hinjewadi road will be widened at Shivaji Chowk (not quite sure where that is but I'm guessing that it is the first chowk that you hit after getting on the Hinjewadi road). It also looks like the proposal for building a new Balewadi-Hinjewadi road has passed too.

    Road at the Road at Shivaji chowk in Hinjewadi to be widened - Times Of India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Looks like the Hinjewadi road will be widened at Shivaji Chowk (not quite sure where that is but I'm guessing that it is the first chowk that you hit after getting on the Hinjewadi road). It also looks like the proposal for building a new Balewadi-Hinjewadi road has passed too.

    Road at the Road at Shivaji chowk in Hinjewadi to be widened - Times Of India


    Thanks for sharing this positive news story.
    The last paragraph of the TOI wright-up referred to Blue Ridge by name....

    "Nilesh Gatane regional officer MIDC said that looking into the traffic woes, MIDC has approved two roads, one from petrol pump to Blue Ridge and the other from Wakad police chowki to the Shivaji Chowk."

    Those of us familiar with the area (I am not one of them) may tell us which "petrol-pump" Mr. Gatane is talking about and how significant this road will be for BR residents (if and when it comes to reality).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    Thanks for sharing this positive news story.
    The last paragraph of the TOI wright-up referred to Blue Ridge by name....

    "Nilesh Gatane regional officer MIDC said that looking into the traffic woes, MIDC has approved two roads, one from petrol pump to Blue Ridge and the other from Wakad police chowki to the Shivaji Chowk."

    Those of us familiar with the area (I am not one of them) may tell us which "petrol-pump" Mr. Gatane is talking about and how significant this road will be for BR residents (if and when it comes to reality).


    Wonder if it is this road

    Petrol Pump to Blue Ridge
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Looks like the Hinjewadi road will be widened at Shivaji Chowk (not quite sure where that is but I'm guessing that it is the first chowk that you hit after getting on the Hinjewadi road). It also looks like the proposal for building a new Balewadi-Hinjewadi road has passed too.

    Road at the Road at Shivaji chowk in Hinjewadi to be widened - Times Of India


    That Balewadi-Hinjewadi proposal has been around for a few years. I heard that 06-07 when I bought my flat and still waiting.
    All they need to do is to remove bottlenecks on the existing roads. If the road is consistently 6 lanes like Senapati Bapat road, it never should get clogged.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneri12
    i have got notice from BR regarding payment of VAT, has any other BR owners also got such a notice


    I got the notice too. Are we supposed to pay this? They are asking for 5% of agreement value, which could be a lot of money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    I got the notice too. Are we supposed to pay this? They are asking for 5% of agreement value, which could be a lot of money.


    In my case VAT is 1% of agreement value ( not 5%) !

    Check your statement once again....
    CommentQuote
  • 5% VAT is only applicable if you have did agreement done b/w 2006 to march 2012, else this is 1%.
    CommentQuote
  • I think VAT is charged only on the construction cost and not the land cost, right ? Nowadays, builders are giving breakup of land and construction cost in their agreement or price sheet.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody heard plans for shops at the bottom of the towers in the golf circle.
    I am not talking about the towers B-1 to B7 out-side the golf-course perimeter, shops there were part of original plan.
    I never knew about the shops inside the circle.
    Any info. or thoughts ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    Has anybody heard plans for shops at the bottom of the towers in the golf circle.
    I am not talking about the towers B-1 to B7 out-side the golf-course perimeter, shops there were part of original plan.
    I never knew about the shops inside the circle.
    Any info. or thoughts ?


    I was interested in a shop so I inquired about it 2-3 months back. That time the office staff told me that the person who owned this land on which BR is build has the right to open commercial shops etc within the premise and he will be working on that plan
    I don't know who that person is or what the plan is, one person my wife know;s personally has leased some space in BR and started a laundry.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody heard plans for shops at the bottom of the towers in the golf circle.

    What do you mean by bottom ? basement ?
    CommentQuote