Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
    ohk...Panorma lay out explains the difference in price....that is indeed the pathetic layout

Positives of projects are well known....in fact rentals have spiked by 20-30% in last two years....earlier 3bhk were getting rented around 15k....its more like 20-21k now

negatives

even though Paranjape portrays it as its flagship scheme ( having their main office at entrance shows the commitment as well)...their is a risk that they will run down the product....cancelling the club house to make towers is surely not a good sign....and this constant rumor of golf course getting disbanded

during my recent visit...I saw that landscaping of Megapolis Sngria is not getting well maintained while BR is doing fairly good job on greenery etc ( till few years I had opposite impression on Sangria vs BR on this front)
    A friend lived till recently in a 3bhk for 15K. Rents are low. He shifted to sangria at same rent after the owner gave notice because he wanted to sell. It may be better to sell and reinvest the returns than earn measly rental of less than 2% after tax.

Comment

Baruch; can you please elaborate as to what do you mean when you say "cancelling the club house to make towers". Is the golf course club house not coming up?
      Last edited by MANOJa; April 25 2016, 10:20 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

??????

Comment

ohk...Panorma lay out explains the difference in price....that is indeed the pathetic layout

Positives of projects are well known....in fact rentals have spiked by 20-30% in last two years....earlier 3bhk were getting rented around 15k....its more like 20-21k now

negatives

even though Paranjape portrays it as its flagship scheme ( having their main office at entrance shows the commitment as well)...their is a risk that they will run down the product....cancelling the club house to make towers is surely not a good sign....and this constant rumor of golf course getting disbanded

during my recent visit...I saw that landscaping of Megapolis Sngria is not getting well maintained while BR is doing fairly good job on greenery etc ( till few years I had opposite impression on Sangria vs BR on this front)
          20-21k rental with 7k maintenance is just 14k roughly net rent per month. I think its way too less for a 3 bhk 1Cr property.

Comment

Originally posted by standard001 View Post
            20-21k rental with 7k maintenance is just 14k roughly net rent per month. I think its way too less for a 3 bhk 1Cr property.

rental yield being low is a pan Indian RE problem and thats so visible to anyone who lived in western world...but that a separate discussion

I was talking about uptick even when flat cost remained stagnant

Comment

Originally posted by sanjibon View Post
              Baruch; can you please elaborate as to what do you mean when you say "cancelling the club house to make towers". Is the golf course club house not coming up?
              i think that decision is out for months now...guess you were not aware

another thing they are not very clear and forthcoming coming about what will happen to those who paid 2-2.5 lakh for club membership in 2013-14 ?

I always found builder very reasonable ( basis my experience with 3 other builders) and I hope he gives reasonable alternates to such people...killing the club altogether goes on the face who thought and bought project as semi-luxury....now it appears as group of 25 mass market flat towers...golf wont click....club is gone....riverside was always tough to execute as its a 6 month affair...so what are premium specs ?.....whole appeal is gone hence the pressure on pricing

in fact most premium projects have a sense of closeness....BR in absence of gates between clusters looks too wide open...it gives a feel of being a pimple saudagr in itself....and there is no specs to differentiate

at current price point of 1.05 cr at 3bhk...its comparable to any vanila 3bhk in PS or Balewadi...so market is giving its verdict
              Last edited by Baruch; April 26 2016, 02:37 PM.

Comment

another thing they are not very clear and forthcoming coming about is what happens to those who paid 2-2.5 lakh for club membership in 2013-14 ?

I always found builder very reasonable ( basis my experience with 3 other builders) and I hope he gives reasonable alternates to such people...killing the club altogether goes on the face who thought and bought project as semi-luxury....now it appears as group of 25 mass market flat towers...golf wont click....club is gone....riverside was always tough to execute as its a 6 month affair...so what are premium specs ?.....whole appeal is gone hence the pressure on pricing

in fact most premium projects have a sense of closeness....BR in absence of gates between clusters looks too wide open...it gives a feel of being a pimple saudagr in itself....and there is no specs to differentiate

at current price point of 1.05 cr at 3bhk...its comparable to any vanila 3bhk in PS or Balewadi...so market is giving its verdict
                hmm this is getting interesting. If so called top property/township is starting to slide down its prices and there does not seems any end to it. Given what you mention of closing of clubhouse, thinking of getting rid of golf course etc. I suspect whether this will have a spill over effect on the overall market prices on the nearby areas.

Comment

another thing they are not very clear and forthcoming coming about is what happens to those who paid 2-2.5 lakh for club membership in 2013-14 ?

I was under the impression that the golf ball design for the clubhouse was dropped - didn't know that the clubhouse as a whole has been binned. If that is true, then it is indeed sad. I was planning on taking up membership but this puts a spanner in the works. Do you have official communication regarding this?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbloodyt View Post
                    I was under the impression that the golf ball design for the clubhouse was dropped - didn't know that the clubhouse as a whole has been binned. If that is true, then it is indeed sad. I was planning on taking up membership but this puts a spanner in the works. Do you have official communication regarding this?
                    there is nothing called official in Indian RE...builder will never say such things in writing

Comment

Thanks Baruch;. I was not aware. Can you please suggest where this information is available or some pointers why you suggest so. I had frequented the sales office and enquired few days back and they had committed that it is still there and they even cannot think of disbanding the golf course. However we need to take it with a pinch of salt unless there is something concrete in writing. But will a reputed builder like PSPL take such a step and destroy his reputation? Also can the existing owners & senior members confirm.
                      Last edited by MANOJa; April 26 2016, 10:45 AM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X