Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by standard001 View Post
    Thanks.
    Assuming your benchmark of Rs 6.6kpsf.on carpet comes to transaction value of around Rs 85/87Lacs for 3bhk 1800+ saleable area.

I am serious but i personally don't encourage the broker/agent route.
    Given a chance no one would want to pay the RE Agent. However in BlueRidge Owners have unrealistic expectations of price. If you want to buy at a reasonable price you will have to go via an agent that is well versed with the transactions in the township and knows the price range in which a deal can happen.

Comment

Assuming your benchmark of Rs 6.6kpsf.on carpet comes to transaction value of around Rs 85/87Lacs for 3bhk 1800+ saleable area.
      Please note that this is my personal opinion. At the moment it is not possible to buy at that price. Current probable deal price is 95-98L.

Comment

sudhashbahu

In the current market situation many builders are desperately in need of cash for operations and in the chain of investors and end users , preference for end user benefit is the least .

Surprised that people believed they wont need to pay property tax and now they are realizing that they may have to pay it in addition to maintenance though compared to corporation , gram panchayat taxes will be lesser .

All in all , no big surprise on some of the points you mentioned - this is happening in majority of projects all over the country - but still we hope that our case is different than others .

Comment

standard001;

You dont need an agent for passport , rto work . I've been to passport service centers/camps multiple times in past 10 years for renewals and new passports for self and family and I havent faced a single obstacle . You're not going to get a passport or license sitting at home even if you hire an agent .

Many sale and rental deals take place without agents and it saves you money - tapori RE agents will not provide any added value .

Professional agent will be useful if you dont know the other party and will be worth paying the commission . Agents almost always increase the valuation from 10-30% to get more commissions . One needs an in depth understanding of local RE system to get a very good deal .
          Last edited by MANOJa; April 27 2016, 11:33 AM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
            Please note that this is my personal opinion. At the moment it is not possible to buy at that price. Current probable deal price is 95-98L.
            Its the resale price right? Is this price all inclusive?

Comment

Originally posted by suryawork View Post
              standard001;

You dont need an agent for passport , rto work . I've been to passport service centers/camps multiple times in past 10 years for renewals and new passports for self and family and I havent faced a single obstacle . You're not going to get a passport or license sitting at home even if you hire an agent .

Many sale and rental deals take place without agents and it saves you money - tapori RE agents will not provide any added value .

Professional agent will be useful if you dont know the other party and will be worth paying the commission . Agents almost always increase the valuation from 10-30% to get more commissions . One needs an in depth understanding of local RE system to get a very good deal .
              suryawork;

exactly what i meant.

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
                Given a chance no one would want to pay the RE Agent. However in BlueRidge Owners have unrealistic expectations of price. If you want to buy at a reasonable price you will have to go via an agent that is well versed with the transactions in the township and knows the price range in which a deal can happen.
                Exactly, perhaps reason for unrealistic expectation could be due to entering the market at higher level.. which is a vicious circle now.

also, regarding paying to Agent is fine. but it should be in line with the value provided and time spend..and not try to make a quick buck and then disappear.

Comment

anyways.. my original query remain unanswered which will help me to take a call.

I am wondering if 5000/psf is a good price? - this seems to be around 5k/psf

Also, can anyone help me with other taxes and charges like
                  Stamp - 2.5% or 6%?
                  Reg - Rs 30k
                  Society Trf/builder - Rs ?
                  Other - ?

Thanks

Comment

anyways.. my original query remain unanswered which will help me to take a call.

I am wondering if 5000/psf is a good price? - this seems to be around 5k/psf

Also, can anyone help me with other taxes and charges like
                    Stamp - 2.5% or 6%?
                    Reg - Rs 30k
                    Society Trf/builder - Rs ?
                    Other - ?

Thanks
                    You will find the stamp duty reg taxes etc in builders price sheet. Dont worry about that.

If you like the flat then consider seriously if price is about 1 cr all incl. Three yr ago I got a quote of 1.2 cr. So dont expect great returns in next 2 -3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BaagadBilla View Post
                      You will find the stamp duty reg taxes etc in builders price sheet. Dont worry about that.

If you like the flat then consider seriously if price is about 1 cr all incl. Three yr ago I got a quote of 1.2 cr. So dont expect great returns in next 2 -3 years.
                      Stamp - Builder said 2.5%, and fantastically patted on their back saying they negotiated due to township and what not, etc.. else normally it is 6%

so if it is resale, then what is the transaction costs?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X