Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by BaagadBilla View Post
    You will find the stamp duty reg taxes etc in builders price sheet. Dont worry about that.

If you like the flat then consider seriously if price is about 1 cr all incl. Three yr ago I got a quote of 1.2 cr. So dont expect great returns in next 2 -3 years.
    price wise i am thinking of max all inclusive of 93Lacs. but that too not very convinced.

Comment

Stamp duty is 2.5 % only. Registration charges roughly 30 k. Hope it clarifies.

Comment

Originally posted by MIshi0214 View Post
        Thanks, and Society NOC/Transfer fees for resale any idea?

Comment

I visited Blue Ridge today evening and took a few snaps. I feel one ought to buy here if one is looking for a different kind of lifestyle which not too many projects in India offer.
          Attached Files

Comment

I am interested to know if anyone is aware as to what is going to come up in the area marked by the blue & white tins in the below picture?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MIshi0214 View Post
              Can you confirm about stamp duty? i heard that it is 5%

Comment

Nice Photos.

I see that the someone has finally got around to clearing the weeds from the river. Now it has started to look good again.

Comment

good pictures

Comment

Originally posted by sanjibon View Post
                    I visited Blue Ridge today evening and took a few snaps. I feel one ought to buy here if one is looking for a different kind of lifestyle which not too many projects in India offer.
                    what lifestyle would that be? living in the middle of nowhere in a dusty jungle where its unsafe to go outside after 8 pm ?

Techies beware! Hinjewadi is now a new 'crime hub' | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Night patrolling in Hinjewadi continues, so does crime | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Comment

Originally posted by attestedcopy View Post
                      The news links are from 2013 & 2014 respectively. I've been working in Hinjewadi for about 6 years now - thanks to the offices and BPOs, 8 PM is pretty much traffic jam time in Hinjewadi [emoji4]

There have been incidents of mugging but almost all I have heard about have happened on connecting roads to Hinjewadi or on the highway. Haven't heard of Hinjewadi itself being the scene of violent crimes.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X