Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 days ago
4135 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by attestedcopy View Post
    True. Blue ridge is okay inside. Outside it is hell. Traffic. Dust and pollution. Goons etc are common. As if we owe them something if our companies set up office there and we work there .

Biggest concern is STA. Have heard enough about problems faced by residents of magarpatta and amanora because of builder manmaani. BR is better as per what I have heard and seen but still no guarantee that things will remain good.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbloodyt View Post
      The news links are from 2013 & 2014 respectively. I've been working in Hinjewadi for about 6 years now - thanks to the offices and BPOs, 8 PM is pretty much traffic jam time in Hinjewadi [emoji4]

There have been incidents of mugging but almost all I have heard about have happened on connecting roads to Hinjewadi or on the highway. Haven't heard of Hinjewadi itself being the scene of violent crimes.
      so muggings are ok?

you should not subject your family and especially your kids to such environment.

i guess its ok to live in some civilized place without golf course or a swimming pool but where people are safe to move about here and there.

these lifestyle amenities are nothing but marketing bullshit and given the amount of dust in hinjewadi you will not want to stay outdoors anyways. facebook and twitter postings may look good provided they are taken at a specific angle, but living there will not be that good.

Comment

so muggings are ok?

you should not subject your family and especially your kids to such environment.

i guess its ok to live in some civilized place without golf course or a swimming pool but where people are safe to move about here and there.

these lifestyle amenities are nothing but marketing bullshit and given the amount of dust in hinjewadi you will not want to stay outdoors anyways. facebook and twitter postings may look good provided they are taken at a specific angle, but living there will not be that good.
        You need to work on your comprehension skills. I never even remotely insinuated that muggings are okay. I just pointed out that the links were really old and added the facts that I am aware of.

Enough said, I don't want to make the conversation personal. Peace out.

Comment

Originally posted by BaagadBilla View Post
          True. Blue ridge is okay inside. Outside it is hell. Traffic. Dust and pollution. Goons etc are common. As if we owe them something if our companies set up office there and we work there .

Biggest concern is STA. Have heard enough about problems faced by residents of magarpatta and amanora because of builder manmaani. BR is better as per what I have heard and seen but still no guarantee that things will remain good.
          Security-wise it is not OK inside, at least as far as I could see for T9-14, as I had indicated in my previous post https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...47#post2076747

Anyone can walk along the path besides the golf course and jump in to the -1 basement. All you need to do is jump down 2-3 feet. The finger scans are disabled so once you are in the basement, just take the lift up to which ever tower/flat you want.

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
            Security-wise it is not OK inside, at least as far as I could see for T9-14, as I had indicated in my previous post https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...47#post2076747

Anyone can walk along the path besides the golf course and jump in to the -1 basement. All you need to do is jump down 2-3 feet. The finger scans are disabled so once you are in the basement, just take the lift up to which ever tower/flat you want.
            True. There are some shortcomings for a project that is marketed as the best township of India and priced crazily by the builder (considering quote from builder).

Comment

Originally posted by BaagadBilla View Post
              True. There are some shortcomings for a project that is marketed as the best township of India and priced crazily by the builder (considering quote from builder).
              My friend is an owner in BR who has been staying there for 2.5 years now. His biggest worry is fire safety. The external fire alarm system is disabled. The fire/smoke detectors in the common areas don't work, some even have the factory plastic cover on them so it is clear that no one has bothered to ever test them.

He has never seen any kind of fire drill in the time he stayed there. Considering that a tower has between 100-125 flats, if a fire broke out, can the fire brigade evacuate all residents in time? And three towers are connected so if the fire spreads they could have residents of up to 350 flats at risk at the same time. That's a lot of people to evacuate very fast. Is it even possible?

He says that with respect to fire safety, it is all "Ram Bharose"

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
                My friend is an owner in BR who has been staying there for 2.5 years now. His biggest worry is fire safety. The external fire alarm system is disabled. The fire/smoke detectors in the common areas don't work, some even have the factory plastic cover on them so it is clear that no one has bothered to ever test them.

He has never seen any kind of fire drill in the time he stayed there. Considering that a tower has between 100-125 flats, if a fire broke out, can the fire brigade evacuate all residents in time? And three towers are connected so if the fire spreads they could have residents of up to 350 flats at risk at the same time. That's a lot of people to evacuate very fast. Is it even possible?

He says that with respect to fire safety, it is all "Ram Bharose"
                If you point this out to the builder, he will say - I have given you fire refuge area , isnt it?

I dont know what he is charging exorbitant maintenance charges for?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbloodyt View Post
                  You need to work on your comprehension skills. I never even remotely insinuated that muggings are okay. I just pointed out that the links were really old and added the facts that I am aware of.

Enough said, I don't want to make the conversation personal. Peace out.
                  "There have been incidents of mugging but almost all I have heard about have happened on connecting roads to Hinjewadi or on the highway. Haven't heard of Hinjewadi itself being the scene of violent crimes."

this means there have been incidents of mugging but you haven't heard any incidents of violent crimes.

if you go to the doctor and he says, there are traces of flu in your blood, but he was not able to find any traces of cancerous cells in it....

it means that you are going to be ok as its just flu. Unfortunately that is how English works...

my point being, the location is remote and even muggings are not ok in the surronding areas. you and your family deserve to be in a better location which will turn out to be a better bet even with no flashy amenities like a golf course or swimming pool....

Comment

"There have been incidents of mugging but almost all I have heard about have happened on connecting roads to Hinjewadi or on the highway. Haven't heard of Hinjewadi itself being the scene of violent crimes."

this means there have been incidents of mugging but you haven't heard any incidents of violent crimes.

if you go to the doctor and he says, there are traces of flu in your blood, but he was not able to find any traces of cancerous cells in it....

it means that you are going to be ok as its just flu. Unfortunately that is how English works...

my point being, the location is remote and even muggings are not ok in the surronding areas. you and your family deserve to be in a better location which will turn out to be a better bet even with no flashy amenities like a golf course or swimming pool....

You are stretching it too far. Of course there are problems, and that is why you are not going to pay the per square feet rate of Aundh or Kothrud here, as an example. Will you?

Your point about "flashy amenities" is an opinion, and I think people on this forum respect your opinion. Please don't dish out variations of what was said in a manner that is completely inaccurate -- The original poster never said anything about mugging not being a problem.

Your point about the so called flashy amenities -- it's like saying why are you building expensive concrete roads in unsafe neighborhoods. Things like these are built with the hope that they will be useful. If not now, in the near term.

"Better location" is a relative term, and it is not a constant. What is safe now, may not be so in the future. What is unsafe now will probably become the safest area in a matter of few years. My opinion -- people don't buy real estate -- like bread -- for immediate consumption. They generally buy it for the long term. If you think the builder has over priced the property given the "current" situation, don't buy. Again, it is a choice you make based on your opinion.

Comment

Does anyone know the updated schedule for handing out possession in t22 and t23.. Per my last communication, it is supposed to be on Oct, although I doubt that

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X