Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

I have been to their site yesterday in hunt of 1 BHK. They have studio type apartment and that available only on ground floor without parking :'( Locality will give you around 10-12k rent for 1 BHK and maintenance cost is 5/sq ft. Sales person said they will have their next tower ready by 2020. Anyway I'll keep my hunt going on.
    Last edited by Malvish; August 25 2016, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Any views from senior members on the new 1BHK launched yesterday called LOFT? If it worth an investment at ~45L?

Comment

Dear anotherITguy, Read you 6+ year old post. When you look back now after 6 years, how do you feel about your purchase? Can you please share your thoughts. Prior to your post, I have gone through all the posts and all were negative for the project and still you took a call to go ahead with the purchase. Did it meet you expectations?

Comment

The rates are approx 45 - 46 Lakhs All inclusive.

They are not negotiating even for 10-20 Thousand rupees.

The project looks good, but there are few important points.

1) The slim fit towers ( The one with studio flats) have not been a great investment as many owners are struggling to sell it.

2) Though these 1 bhk flats are bigger than the studio ones, hall and kitchen have no separating wall, and this is a big issue.

3) 6 Lakhs as infrastructure charges.

4) There is no maintenance cost mentioned on the cost sheet.

I have been to paranjape schemes many times, but this times, I had a different experience.

I do have some bad habits as cross checking with various sales persons as to how many flats have been already booked and the answers were - 10,25 and 58

The staff is behaving like local builders and they have no time for your basic queries.

Date of possession is in Dec 2020 (RERA Effect) and please dont fall prey to 0% Down payment scheme as the technology they use i guess makes slabs very quickly!

Though I like blue ridge very much, but then investing in 1 bhk here is not a good a according to me.

Comment

• krish2
            krish2 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with you, investing in Blue Ridge 1 bhk is not good choice. Are there any other good options? what do you think about Kolte Patil Life Republic?

I visited Blueridge to see LOFTs 1BHK. It seems better than other studio apartments but again as mentioned in previous post its not 1BHK as there is no separate wall between Hall and Kitchen, its just larger Studio.
          Price also seems to be higher as I was expecting somewhere less than 38Lacs.

To me not a good option either from investment or self occupancy perspective.

Comment

OK I visited a couple of resale 2bhks in blue ridge yesterday. Seriously don't know why Blue ridge is priced so high. Except for the fact that its a township, there s nothing going for it. No offence on current owners, but I really feel the 2bhk designs were pretty mediocre.

Comment

Did anyone book flat in Loft? Any suggestion on this project?

Comment

I visited BR after 2 years last week. This time, I stayed there for a night, went for a morning walk near the river, shopped for groceries at stores in BR, and dined at a restaurant nearby. There was absolutely no problem. The takeaway for me was that BR has come a long way in 2 years.

The entire area feels much more livable, clean (minus the dust from construction work), built to last and relatively safe.

One common theme was that it was buzzing with excitement! Partly due to the numerous youngsters living in the premises. The people are nice to talk to, and there is ample space to enjoy some peace, specially if you walk around the river in the early morning. You will feel that if there is a place that represents the "new India"... this is it! There is something for everybody here, let your age be 5, 25 or 75!

I believe BR is poised for tremendous growth in a matter of 24-36 months. As is evident from the past, BR sets the tone in the market. All the real estate market rates in Hinjewadi, Balewadi are driven by the rates at BR. I have heard this several times -- "If I can get a 2/3bhk at BR in X amount, why should I pay Y for a 2/3bhk outside?".

When I think of what could be better -- Most of the problems (incessant noise due to construction, dust, need for heightened security) can only be attributed to the ongoing construction work. In terms of time, the construction has stretched far too long! Also, the builder needs to "complete" the work in existing towers, and not skirt around some finishing work. As an example, the parking spots are still unassigned; The security systems have been installed, but they haven't been used at all. Same is the case for garbage chutes. Although the possession has been given months ago, towers aren't "complete" in the true sense of the word.

Comment

Originally posted by guestfrom80s View Post
                  I visited BR after 2 years last week. This time, I stayed there for a night, went for a morning walk near the river, shopped for groceries at stores in BR, and dined at a restaurant nearby. There was absolutely no problem. The takeaway for me was that BR has come a long way in 2 years.

The entire area feels much more livable, clean (minus the dust from construction work), built to last and relatively safe.

One common theme was that it was buzzing with excitement! Partly due to the numerous youngsters living in the premises. The people are nice to talk to, and there is ample space to enjoy some peace, specially if you walk around the river in the early morning. You will feel that if there is a place that represents the "new India"... this is it! There is something for everybody here, let your age be 5, 25 or 75!

I believe BR is poised for tremendous growth in a matter of 24-36 months. As is evident from the past, BR sets the tone in the market. All the real estate market rates in Hinjewadi, Balewadi are driven by the rates at BR. I have heard this several times -- "If I can get a 2/3bhk at BR in X amount, why should I pay Y for a 2/3bhk outside?".

When I think of what could be better -- Most of the problems (incessant noise due to construction, dust, need for heightened security) can only be attributed to the ongoing construction work. In terms of time, the construction has stretched far too long! Also, the builder needs to "complete" the work in existing towers, and not skirt around some finishing work. As an example, the parking spots are still unassigned; The security systems have been installed, but they haven't been used at all. Same is the case for garbage chutes. Although the possession has been given months ago, towers aren't "complete" in the true sense of the word.
                  Whatever be the case, it is far better than Kumar's. ABIL is not even able to supply water in it's towers at Megapolis. BR never had issues with water even during the summers.

Comment

• tushi23
                    tushi23 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Agree that there were waters cuts in Megapolis but consider the maintenance amount difference in the projects...blue ridge is charging almost double the maintenance... in that amount petrol can also be supplied let alone water.. but i agree there is no taking away the point that blue ridge is definitely better then megapolis in terms of construction quality..but in the end it all boils down to money..

Is anybody planning to book 1 BHK in BR. We are 4 member team and planning to book in 1 BHK in newly launched tower, we can increase our group size so that it can be easy to bargain with builder. We are planning to meet builder on negotiation on coming Saturday, 24 September. If anybody interested do let me know in advance.
                  Last edited by Malvish; September 18 2016, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• JASMEET99999
                    JASMEET99999 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did you met the builder?

According to me 40 Lakhs would be a proper rate.

• buyer1805
                    buyer1805 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did you get a chance to visit the site? Do you know the rates for 1BHK and 2BHK over there?

• kranjit
                    kranjit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi , I am interested. Please let me know if you have finalised the deal or yet to be done?
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X