Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3930 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Baruch

    What do you mean by bottom ? basement ?


    Not in the basements, at the bottoms of the buildings facing the perimeter road....!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    Has anybody heard plans for shops at the bottom of the towers in the golf circle.
    I am not talking about the towers B-1 to B7 out-side the golf-course perimeter, shops there were part of original plan.
    I never knew about the shops inside the circle.
    Any info. or thoughts ?


    When I visited Blue Ridge in May, I saw few advertising hoardings near the golf course. Some of them were for services like Airtel Broadband but some were for fast food places like McDonalds, US Pizza etc. Maybe the food places all will land up inside the food court. There is already a functioning convenience store. You can see the pictures at

    https://plus.google.com/photos/116011175770631287960/albums/5759018067378122065
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    When I visited Blue Ridge in May, I saw few advertising hoardings near the golf course. Some of them were for services like Airtel Broadband but some were for fast food places like McDonalds, US Pizza etc. Maybe the food places all will land up inside the food court. There is already a functioning convenience store. You can see the pictures at

    https://plus.google.com/photos/116011175770631287960/albums/5759018067378122065



    You mean food court in BR-SEZ ?

    What I was referring to in my post #554 was the talk of shops coming on outer-side (road wali side) of ground-floors of many towers encircling the golf-course.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    You mean food court in BR-SEZ ?

    What I was referring to in my post #554 was the talk of shops coming on outer-side (road wali side) of ground-floors of many towers encircling the golf-course.


    Have you checked this layout diagram?

    http://blueridge.in/pop-up/layout_plan_30_7_10.jpg

    From what I was told, the food court will be in the mall that is now under construction. As per the diagram, there are going to be shops on the ground floors of every tower.

    There is a Coffee Cafe Day currently in SEZ but access is only limited to people who work there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Have you checked this layout diagram?

    http://blueridge.in/pop-up/layout_plan_30_7_10.jpg

    From what I was told, the food court will be in the mall that is now under construction. As per the diagram, there are going to be shops on the ground floors of every tower.

    There is a Coffee Cafe Day currently in SEZ but access is only limited to people who work there.


    Thanks...I guess I was one of the minority who did not notice plan of shops on the ground-floor of every tower !
    CommentQuote
  • even I didnt notice :-(

    also...even if they deliver 80% of lay-out specifications...it will be a very good place to live

    http://blueridge.in/pop-up/layout_plan_30_7_10.jpg
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    even I didnt notice :-(

    also...even if they deliver 80% of lay-out specifications...it will be a very good place to live

    http://blueridge.in/pop-up/layout_plan_30_7_10.jpg


    I don't see why those shops won't get established. BR will be leasing them anyways and it will be a good source of income for them going forward. Only thing I would be concerned about is prices at these shops. I hope they do not jack them up by adding some kind of additional township tax or similar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    BR will be leasing them anyways and it will be a good source of income for them going forward.


    As i understand...shops on the ground-floors of golf-circle-towers are being sold ( and not leased ).
    Anyway a minor difference....
    The big change for me is that .....there will be shops at the bottom these towers !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    As i understand...shops on the ground-floors of golf-circle-towers are being sold ( and not leased ).
    Anyway a minor difference....
    The big change for me is that .....there will be shops at the bottom these towers !


    Not a very good thing in a residential society. You might argue that it brings you convenience, but think also about the nuisance. There is every possibility that these shops will sell things at a premium because residents have no other choice in the vicinity. And considering the IT folks, people will even pay.

    On the brighter side, society can demand maintenance charges from these shops which might bring down some maintenance overhead for the residents. But if township is going to be managed by a third party, then you can forget about this even. Anyway maintenance taxes are pretty high in townships and the control is not with residents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Not a very good thing in a residential society. You might argue that it brings you convenience, but think also about the nuisance. There is every possibility that these shops will sell things at a premium because residents have no other choice in the vicinity. And considering the IT folks, people will even pay.

    On the brighter side, society can demand maintenance charges from these shops which might bring down some maintenance overhead for the residents. But if township is going to be managed by a third party, then you can forget about this even. Anyway maintenance taxes are pretty high in townships and the control is not with residents.


    goods cannot be sold above mrp in india..it is illegal..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneri12
    goods cannot be sold above mrp in india..it is illegal..

    How often we are made to pay almost 150% of the MRP at places like dhabas, big hotels etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneri12
    goods cannot be sold above mrp in india..it is illegal..


    And may I ask what is the MRP for fruits and vegetables?
    Dont you pay exhorbitant amounts for popcorn and cold drinks in multiplexes?
    Do we question the MRP of food in restaurants?
    Lot of things are illegal in India, does that stop anyone from doing it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Not a very good thing in a residential society. You might argue that it brings you convenience, but think also about the nuisance. There is every possibility that these shops will sell things at a premium because residents have no other choice in the vicinity. And considering the IT folks, people will even pay.

    On the brighter side, society can demand maintenance charges from these shops which might bring down some maintenance overhead for the residents. But if township is going to be managed by a third party, then you can forget about this even. Anyway maintenance taxes are pretty high in townships and the control is not with residents.


    Personally dont thing these shops will last for long. The ones at the start of the township will do much better.
    CommentQuote
  • How about BR or Megapolis now....

    Hi Everyone...

    I've spent quite some time now on this forum since I've decided to buy a house in Pune..It's really interesting to read all these old posts, your views & now seeing how things have actually turned up...

    Can anybody suggest me now..
    Is it worth putting my hard earned money in big townships like BR or Megapolis both in Hinjewadi (Both- big townships & this location has its own pros & cons but in my perception both of them offer more benefits) considering that I might sustain it until completion without taking any bank loans(Using CLP scheme not sure about BR but MP offers CLP only) or should I still consider going for a resale/ready possession in PS, Baner-Balewadi.

    Though this is my first buy but I am not sure that I'd be staying in Pune for long. So it's only an investment in that way but as I am not a real estate investor & that is the reason I am confused that If I should go for these townships or for resale/ready possession. (comes with very limited choice but at least I could stay there until I am in Pune)
    I want to do this investment with a view(& I am sure many other think like this) that I could sell it off with some good returns in another 3 to 4 years, so I could finally buy my dream house whenever I know where I am settling down.

    Guys.. friends.. really looking forward to your valuable suggestions & comments as I've never been such confused ever....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Maryan

    (Both- big townships & this location has its own pros & cons but in my perception both of them offer more benefits) considering that I might sustain it until completion without taking any bank loans(Using CLP scheme not sure about BR but MP offers CLP only) or should I still consider going for a resale/ready possession in PS, Baner-Balewadi.

    I have purchaged a flat in megapolis. CLP is not that great what you are expecting. Once they start construction, they usually complete the frame of the building in one year max..so in case of megapolis, the frame of 14 floor towers (splendour) will get complete in 1 yr 2 months max and for 22 floor buildings (sangria towers), it may take 2 years max. Once the frame is ready and you paid 90% of the total price, they will keep working for another 2 years to complete the brick work and flooring etc. So basically after paying 90-95% of the cost of flat, you have to wait for another 2 years to get possesion (in case of timely possesion :bab (30):). So if you can wait for that much time then it is good . otherwise go for ready possession.
    CommentQuote