Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by aedhole View Post
    This whole story of showing bunglow area initially and then scrapping it later is a marketing gimmic and full attempt of fooling people....

first show bunglow space...people will think that there will open space ...causing more air and good light....so people will book flats around...once booking done then at later stage ...scrap the idea of bunglows and then build big towers....

Is paranjape is fool enough of not thinking of privacy of bunglow owners initially during planning stage of this project...

Keya majak kar rahe ho yaar....
    Yep, I too think the same. Infact, several builders even go a step further & claim that they have bought the land adjoining to their current project & they will be having row houses there. Thinking this, the buyer buys some flat only to know later that some other builder is going to build towers over there .

Always remember that current Pune builders think more about themselves & not the buyers even if the buyers' interests are hampered. Once they get the money, they will simply say good-bye to existing buyers.
    Originally posted by snitins View Post
    Is there not a new road planned from Baner to Hinjewadi.

Would that not be a plus to buy Blue Ridge or any other project close to Balewadi stadium as well as in any other project in Hinjewadi? (May be it will take 3-5 years as well?) Any expert comments?
    Don't believe in what is merely PROPOSED or in DP. Buy based on what you see, NOW.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

From a lense

In India, the price of 'NOW' is high and 'Proposed' has associated risks and benefits.

In my view it is not a negative to scrap the bungalows, one because it creates more space in the middle (if its true that they can't construct towers in the middle area) and two because the parity between residents would decrease by not having very rich in the complex who can afford costly bungalows.

Anyway, I still think PSCL have Forest Trail bungalows on the market in the adjoining area hence it doesn't make sense them to keep the hopes alive of the prospective buyers for modern bungalows in, as per my view, the potential key area for the moment.

And lastly not only project plans can be changed later to suit market conditions but also the design/dimensions of your own bought home (if you read the agreement clearly). The latter is mostly minor but the former can be major.

Comment

Progress update

Good progress seen in this month's snaps. All launched buildings, studio apts, restaurant and fire station are in the making. School seems to be almost complete.

blueridge.in
        Last edited by SunAndSand; July 30 2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Finally BR giving possession of Tower1 on 15th August..........

Comment

Went to see flats in Tower 1 of BR today with my parents with a view to buy a 3BHK. Tower 1 and 2 is apparently sold out but there is still work going on which leads me to believe that possession is still a few months off. We were offered some flats in Tower 3 and 4 which are still 1.5 years from completion rate of 4200.

The issue with BR from what I've seen is the area around Tower 1 is going to be under construction for at least 5-7 years. Even the salesperson I talked to said that the projected deadline for the completion is 7 years. Now factor in the usual BS and we're talking at least a decade before anyone buying in that township will feel like they aren't living on a construction site.

That being said, we had a view from the 25th floor (where we intended to buy a flat is spectacular -- so provided no other large building come up to block the view, you will get a stunning vista to wake up to every morning). Still, it's difficult to commit to a project when the area around the actual building still looks pretty unlivable.
            Last edited by SafariSuit; September 4 2011, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Blueridge SEZ

I think L&T Infotech and Accenture are housed in Blueridge SEZ. Does anybody know which other companies are/will be housed there?

Comment

thats the biggest problem with the larger projects that the they take a long time almost 5-6 years to build and most of the time builders take payment on slab .so u made payment of almost 80 percent when even 50 percent of the work is done.

hope the higher interest rate put pressure and rate again come to sub 3000 levels

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Don't believe in what is merely PROPOSED or in DP. Buy based on what you see, NOW.
                  Its an age old strategy to invest where you see a prospectus. Even of there is no Proposed/DP road but has a prospectus then decide your period of holding & if you can invest, I would say its wise to invest.

Comment

Originally posted by Naveen_Flat View Post
                    Its an age old strategy to invest where you see a prospectus. Even of there is no Proposed/DP road but has a prospectus then decide your period of holding & if you can invest, I would say its wise to invest.
                    BR must be having over 50% of investors already. More the investors, lesser is the return.

Again, buying in projects like BR means you have limited buyers:- Ones who work in Hinjewadi IT park. Add to it projects like Megapolis which I think is more VFM than BR. This will put even downward trend.

Btw, do you think that after 10 yrs, someone will really buy that flat (so old one) ?? And hardly anyone will shift right now. Hence, for initial stages, you will be required to put the flat on rent, which gives pathetic returns.

Add to it the US recession, the IT will be the most hammered sector.
                    Last edited by realacres; September 23 2011, 12:27 AM.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by SunAndSand View Post
                      I think L&T Infotech and Accenture are housed in Blueridge SEZ. Does anybody know which other companies are/will be housed there?
                      L&T Infotech is already operational... apart from that following companies will be part of BR SEZ

Accenture
                      Aker Power Gas
                      Geometric
                      CRISIL
                      KPIT Cummins
                      Persistent
                      Tata Technologies
                      vSynergize
                      Harbinger
                      Blink Tech
                      Siphomax
                      AurionPro/Sena Systems
                      Sasken

Around 16000 people are expected to work at BR SEZ by 2012 out which 2500 have already started. It could add another 18000 by 2014. BR SEZ has also applied LEED certification.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X