Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Hello Everyone,

I am planning to buy a 4 bhk in BR, have been quoted around 1,45 Cr. Just wanted to know the actual problems faced by the residents.

Regards

Rishi

Comment

• Suggestor
      Suggestor commented
      Editing a comment
      Large societies have their own set of problems, BR has shaped up well and the location... check for water supply and rest of things will be same everywhere,..maint charges, society infighting etc..

Originally posted by itscas View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I am planning to buy a 4 bhk in BR, have been quoted around 1,45 Cr. Just wanted to know the actual problems faced by the residents.

Regards

Rishi
    Hi Rishi
    Are you buying for end use or for investment?
    Is it new or used one? Is it Golf facing/river facing?
    Every society in Pune may have some issues and BR is not immune.
    Maintenance charges seem slight high but it's expected for such big township
    Overall, this is the best project in phase1 as compared to other developments in various phases.
    There is slump in RE market and rates have stagnated recently and 1.45cr sounds ok but see if can be negotiable?

Comment

What is the super built up area? I would assume this would be a BR school facing 4 BHK? Hope you have done all your homework in terms of talking to multiple brokers and arrived at the price.

Comment

Originally posted by itscas View Post
        Hello Everyone,

Regards

Rishi
        Make sure you talk to current residents. You should also take a walk through both basements, especially -2, before you form an opinion on price.

Also check for yourself on which parts of the house get direct sunlight and in what season.
        Last edited by sudhashbahu; April 7 2017, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
          Update on Unit B (Tower 9-14) society at Blue Ridge.

There were allegations of financial irregularities against some Managing Committee members as a result many MC members resigned. The Registrar dissolved the MC and society moved under administration of the Registrar's office some months ago. The elections for new MC will be conducted later and until that time it will be managed by appointees of the Registrar.

If you plan to buy in Towers 9-14, please do due-diligence accordingly.
          sudhashbahu, good to hear from you. Hope things are well.

Unfortunately, some of the MC office bearers did not follow bye-laws and got involved in some conflict of interest situations. Luckily, there was no financial damage done to the society as high ticket items were voted down during the AGM. Some MC folks lacked integrity and that cost them the positions.

Elections are now done and a new MC is being formed. There is no guarantee that everything will be smooth but it is important for residents to be aware of what is going on. There is definitely a push for proper procedures in place and better transparency when it comes to vendor management especially where funds are involved.

Maintenance has gone down a bit as more flats got sold. There is probably room for some more reduction but will depend on how the new MC handles it. Currently, the maintenance is averaging between 3.5 to 4 per sq. feet. In the new towers, it is between 5 & 5.5 per sq. feet as no society is formed yet.

Comment

• pnq2012
            pnq2012 commented
            Editing a comment
            krish2, from what I know, society is not formed for the 1 BHK flat buildings (B1 - B7). Maintenance is around 5/sq. ft and managed by Paranjape Schemes. They have their own facility management company PSPS that provides services and security.

• krish2
            krish2 commented
            Editing a comment
            @pnq2012
            Thanks for quick response. Eventually when society is formed - will the society own the land on which building is built?

• pnq2012
            pnq2012 commented
            Editing a comment
            If I'm not wrong, in order for a society to own the land, conveyance is required which is not there. This gets a bit complicated in a township that is still under construction. So to answer your question, the society does not own the land yet.

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post

sudhashbahu, good to hear from you. Hope things are well.

Unfortunately, some of the MC office bearers did not follow bye-laws and got involved in some conflict of interest situations. Luckily, there was no financial damage done to the society as high ticket items were voted down during the AGM. Some MC folks lacked integrity and that cost them the positions.

Elections are now done and a new MC is being formed. There is no guarantee that everything will be smooth but it is important for residents to be aware of what is going on. There is definitely a push for proper procedures in place and better transparency when it comes to vendor management especially where funds are involved.

Maintenance has gone down a bit as more flats got sold. There is probably room for some more reduction but will depend on how the new MC handles it. Currently, the maintenance is averaging between 3.5 to 4 per sq. feet. In the new towers, it is between 5 & 5.5 per sq. feet as no society is formed yet.
          pnq2012 I have lost touch with BR now. Get some updates from friends may be once in 3-4 months.

We are now depending on you to give insider inputs on this thread.

Comment

As an aside, the BEST thing i like about this project is that any month i visit their website, they always have the project and its construction update available. And the Paranjape builders have stuck to this discipline since years and years now.

I really have not come across any builder who has this level of sustained transparency in terms of project progress. [not even with top builders in Mumbai and NCR]

Comment

Hello All,

I visited Blue Ridge yesterday and got quote of ~78L for 2BHK (golf course facing) in Tower A. Is it worth?

Comment

Originally posted by nick.rockz View Post
                Hello All,

I visited Blue Ridge yesterday and got quote of ~78L for 2BHK (golf course facing) in Tower A. Is it worth?
                There is no such thing as Tower A.

What's the carpet area and correct Tower number? Is 78 L the agreement value or all inclusive?

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post

There is no such thing as Tower A.

What's the carpet area and correct Tower number? Is 78 L the agreement value or all inclusive?
                  I'm might be wrong quoting Tower A but they are the oldest ones (I think numbered from 1 to 8)....78L is the agreement value for approx 1300+ sq ft 2Bhk
                  Last edited by nick.rockz; April 28 2017, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• HomeBuyer79in
                    HomeBuyer79in commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Vow. There must be long queue by now
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X