Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by dellormicrosoft View Post
    Is Paranjpe Schemes Construction the same as Paranjpe Construction or separate companies ? I mean is Mr. Jayant Paranjpe builder anyway connected with them ?

Because Paranjpe Constructions i.e Mr. Jayant Paranjpe has duped lot of investors and flat owners in the past. See link below :

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...s-virar-mumbai

The story so far in case if you are not aware

The case against Paranjpe Construction Company has been going on for years now and finally as said by Simsagar, the property belonging to Jayant Paranjpe in Virar has been auctioned by the local Tahsildar.
    (as per court order received)

The case was fought by Mumbai Grahak Panchayat (Advocate Mr. Shirish Deshpande) for many years now. Few years back Mumbai Grahak Panchayat (MGP) had appealed to all the investors who have invested their hard earned money. At that time (1996-97) all the investors had assembled at Vile-Parle (Parle Tilak Vidlaya) and had submitted the affidavits for the same, after which MGP had created 5 different groups as per affidavits submitted.

These group were people who wanted there houses back, people who wanted there money back with intrest and thereon.

Present Status

The auctioned money received by Tahsildar of vasai-virar is Approx 24 crores. The money is currently lying with the Tahsildar and would be distributed to the complainants only after he receives the Final Court Order for the same.

To have more clarity and assistance you can contact Mr.Ajit Only on Fridays between 11.00 AM to 3.00 PMwho would be available personally as well as on phone in Grahak Bhavan, Behind Cooper Hospital, Vile Parle West. contact number is 26281832.
    I guess no one knows.

Comment

Originally posted by humble_guy View Post
      Has the T22-T23 received OC? The builder staff says only Completion Certificate is required, which has been received already in April.

Can anyone guide what is the process of taking possession in Blue Ridge or things to watch out for..

PS: they are asking 6 month advance maintenance too.. around 30k for 2bhk.
      How much is the carpet area for the 2 BHK , you bought ?

Does maintenance fee include water charges or that's separate ? Is it 5K per month for maintenance fees ? That's a lot as in addition to that you will be paying for electricity, water, cooking gas .

Comment

How much is the carpet area for the 2 BHK , you bought ?

Does maintenance fee include water charges or that's separate ? Is it 5K per month for maintenance fees ? That's a lot as in addition to that you will be paying for electricity, water, cooking gas .
        The carpet is a around 1000 sqft or a little higher, i don't remember exactly.
        The maintenance includes: property tax, water, society upkeep expenses, lift, common areas electricity, club/pool etc,

The cooking gas and electricity usage inside flat are to be paid individually in addition to this, as per actual usage.

Comment

• dellormicrosoft
          dellormicrosoft commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool. Thanks.

86 L - All Inclusive is a very good price you got, if its Carpet 1,000 Sq. Ft. The project looks good and premium.

Are you ready to move in, with OC etc ready. Or the construction is still going on and the flat is not ready yet.

The maintenance includes: property tax, water, society upkeep expenses, lift, common areas electricity, club/pool etc,

The cooking gas and electricity usage inside flat are to be paid individually in addition to this, as per actual usage.
        Maintenance does not include property tax. That needs to be paid separately to the Gram Panchayat

Comment

I will be visiting friends in blue ridge later this month. If anyone wants any specific info, ping me. I will try and get you answers.

Comment

Cool. Thanks.

86 L - All Inclusive is a very good price you got, if its Carpet 1,000 Sq. Ft. The project looks good and premium.

Are you ready to move in, with OC etc ready. Or the construction is still going on and the flat is not ready yet.

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post

Maintenance does not include property tax. That needs to be paid separately to the Gram Panchayat
              How much is Property Tax ? Is it a fixed % of the price of the flat, you have to pay to the city each and every year ?

Comment

• sudhashbahu
                sudhashbahu commented
                Editing a comment
                The property tax is calculated as a % tax on the capital value of the property. The capital value depend on many factors.

At BR for a 1000 sq ft carpet flat, the tax would be between 3350 to 3750 per year.

How many Tower's are there in Blue Ridge ? How many wings in each tower ?

Are all the buildings in the BR scheme by Paranjpe or other builders and parties are involved too ?

Comment

Cool. Thanks.

Around a dozen towers are already occupied. The new towers, where i had booked, are also ready for possession with OC etc.
                The work seems finished, everything seems operational and functional in the building.

Comment

• anandji
                  anandji commented
                  Editing a comment
                  More the residents, day to day operations would be more smooth and better!!

Blue Ridge is very close to river (Nala to be precise)... I reckon there is HUGE issue of mosquitoes... I wonder how residents are tackling this issue..

Comment

• anandji
                  anandji commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I gather. High floors it shouldn't be a problem
                  In India- mosquitos are everywhere! Mosquito net should do the trick. When I visited last month-I couldn't see any mosquitos- water in the river was not a lot though!

• saroh2014
                  saroh2014 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yes high floors will not have,,,
                  but if I am not wrong kids will play in garden which is at down floor....and will be impossible to restrict kids activities as they like to play most of the time on playgrounds....instead staying at home....What you say?

• postga
                  postga commented
                  Editing a comment
                  can someone who is already staying in Blue Ridge comment on this? is there issue of mosquitoes?
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X