[ATTACH=CONFIG]n2508918[/ATTACH]
    Nice Pictures!

Comment

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Tilies work

Comment

T18, T19 got registered under mahaRERA.

Surprisingly, Promoter mentioned is Flagship Infrastructure Private Limited and not Paranjape Developers.

Possession date mentioned is 31st Dec 2018.

Source:
        https://maharerait.mahaonline.gov.in...ist/SearchList

Comment

which world are you in... BR was always under entity Flagship Infrastructure Private Limited since 2008...

Comment

• CautiousOne
          CautiousOne commented
          Editing a comment
          Apologies, got confused with Thread title which says "Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune"

Blue Ridge - THE LOFTS got registered in RERA. Possession date - 31st Dec 2021

Comment

Thank you CautiousOne for pointing to MahaRera website
          https://maharerait.mahaonline.gov.in...ist/SearchList

Can someone confirm if there is Burial Ground, Cremation Ground, Garbage Disposal near to River facing apartments of Towers T18 to T23
          I can see Burial Ground, Cremation Ground, Garbage Disposal infront of those towers as per approved layout from MahaRera website

Comment

• GlobeSon
            GlobeSon commented
            Editing a comment
            All these are amenities which demand premium pricing.

Hello,

I don't see tower 20 and 21 under the RERA certificate. Any idea why it may still not be there? Also, it seems that they pushed the possession date of these towers to August as they have still not be been able to get the occupancy certificate. Anybody else who has booked in these towers spoken to tower Caretaker?

Thanks.
          Last edited by Malvish; July 1 2017, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Hi.. I had visited this project last year and looked at 2bhks and 3bhks. There were both positives and negatives about the project. The negative in my opinion is that there seems to be hundreds of acres of land still available in that area. From the window of one of the flats, I could actually see farms!

However I liked the overall layout and the size of flats. By Mumbai standards those are palatial.

I need views on the following:

1. What's the on going price of a mid floor golf course facing 2bhk ready to move apartment?
            2. Can I get it within 80 lakhs all inclusive - including govt taxes etc? For 1300 sqft apartment
            3. What are the current rentals and what is the maintenance cost per month?
            4. Are amenities such as gym, pool etc fully functional?
            5. Does the project have 24×7 water and power?
            6. How is the social infrastructure? Schools? Malls etc?
            7. What are the occupancy levels in % terms in the completed towers?
            8. How much has the price appreciated / depreciated over the past 1 year. What has been the change in rentals?

Would really appreciate if I could get responses to these queries. Thank you.

Comment

• sanjibon
              sanjibon commented
              Editing a comment
              There are different flats at BR with very different orientations. Depending on the size, orientation, view, floor and interiors the cost of flats can vary upto 20%.This is based on my search.

Originally posted by Chinuboy View Post

I need views on the following:

1. What's the on going price of a mid floor golf course facing 2bhk ready to move apartment?
            Recently, a golf course facing 3 BHK corner flat went for 96L all inclusive. calculate approx price for 2 BHK based on areas.
            2. Can I get it within 80 lakhs all inclusive - including govt taxes etc? For 1300 sqft apartment
            Should be possible. if not now, then in some time. Depends on your need and negotiating power.
            3. What are the current rentals and what is the maintenance cost per month?
            Defer that to @pnq2012;
            4. Are amenities such as gym, pool etc fully functional?
            Defer that to @pnq2012;
            5. Does the project have 24×7 water and power?
            Yes, most of the times. However there are days when issues pop up and then water issues can last for a few days. Power is not an issue.
            6. How is the social infrastructure? Schools? Malls etc?
            No malls within the township. There are lots of shops. School is good if your kids is interested in performing arts. For academics, the school is good till around 6th grade. Most higher grade parents seem unhappy.
            7. What are the occupancy levels in % terms in the completed towers?
            Overall occupancy in Unit A+B should be around 75-80%. Owners may be in 10-15% range, rest are rentals. Due to recent spike in rentals, most renters are bachelor groups now.
            8. How much has the price appreciated / depreciated over the past 1 year. What has been the change in rentals?
            Defer that to @pnq2012;

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post

Recently, a golf course facing 3 BHK corner flat went for 96L all inclusive. calculate approx price for 2 BHK based on areas.

Should be possible. if not now, then in some time. Depends on your need and negotiating power.

Defer that to @pnq2012;

Defer that to @pnq2012;

Yes, most of the times. However there are days when issues pop up and then water issues can last for a few days. Power is not an issue.

No malls within the township. There are lots of shops. School is good if your kids is interested in performing arts. For academics, the school is good till around 6th grade. Most higher grade parents seem unhappy.

Overall occupancy in Unit A+B should be around 75-80%. Owners may be in 10-15% range, rest are rentals. Due to recent spike in rentals, most renters are bachelor groups now.

Defer that to @pnq2012;
              @sudhash

Thanks a ton! Much appreciate your detailed inputs to each of my queries.

Will probably visit again this year and check it out.. am really fascinated with the nice views from the flats.. having held back last year really worked well since what ever small investment was made into equity has really done well..

I actually have no need for another house and I stay and work in Mumbai.. am always on the lookout for investments which I can afford. I just feel interest rates will nose dive.. We've already seen a situation where prices have been very stable and HL rates have fallen by 200 bps over the last 3 yrs.. so maybe with leverage at say 6% and rentals at gross 3% (20k p.m = 2.4 lakh per annum for an 80 lakh property) we may find more traction at least for some of the sought after properties .. at that point some of these marquee properties may look attractive.

Can u also let me know if the stamp duty rate for this project is 2.5% ? Since I read this in earlier posts in this thread. Thank you

Comment

• GlobeSon
                GlobeSon commented
                Editing a comment
                for someone playing in the equity markets, a house purchase in Pune should be an absolutely dud investment. I am surprised you would even look at this option.
                The appreciation and demand for BR is completely driven by mid and senior level IT professionals based in Hinjewadi, whose jobs will be extinct in the years to come.
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X