• Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

So the bubble is bubbling ....

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/59393266.cms

Comment

Hello,

Anybody heard or got any updates from Blueridge on T20/T21 possession? I was told August and have not received any communication. It has already been changed twice this year.

Its been 5 years I booked my flat and still waiting.

Appreciate any response

Thanks in Advance!

Comment

• mankaj
        mankaj commented
        Editing a comment
        When I had been to BR office to purchase a ready possession flat last December I was told that T20/21 will be ready in Dec 2018. Its strange that T20/21 is not registered under RERA if its not completed as yet!

Thanks, Mankaj.
      You are right I don't see it registered under RERA and the reason I was given is that because the construction is complete and it's a matter of getting Occupancy Certificate and start giving possession it's not registered under RERA.

I got a Comfort letter in 2013 saying that I will have the possession of my flat no later than Dec 2017 but not sure if that carries any weight age if its gets delayed further.

Thanks!

Comment

• mankaj
        mankaj commented
        Editing a comment
        One typo from my earlier post - they had told me that the possession was in Dec 17. And when I had seen T20/21 last year the building structure seemed 80% ready. But since ready posession was available in other towers I didn't go for it.

I didn't know that people have booked their flats before 5 years

For your neighboring towers they gave possession in ~ Nov/Dec 16 - around Diwali time. Hope they do the same for T20/21 as well.

Ok, I now feel better knowing it's not 2018.
      Yeah, it's been 5 years and I was told that they will complete by 2015 at the time of booking. I hope they give it in next 2-3 months.
      After this, I will never suggest anybody buy a property where construction is yet to begin even if its a reputed builder.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X