Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For end use - Blue ridge
    For investment - MP, life republic, Xrbia

Go through this forum, you will get to know, why I am suggesting this.

Originally Posted by Maryan
    Hi Everyone...

I've spent quite some time now on this forum since I've decided to buy a house in Pune..It's really interesting to read all these old posts, your views & now seeing how things have actually turned up...

Can anybody suggest me now..
    Is it worth putting my hard earned money in big townships like BR or Megapolis both in Hinjewadi (Both- big townships & this location has its own pros & cons but in my perception both of them offer more benefits) considering that I might sustain it until completion without taking any bank loans(Using CLP scheme not sure about BR but MP offers CLP only) or should I still consider going for a resale/ready possession in PS, Baner-Balewadi.

Though this is my first buy but I am not sure that I'd be staying in Pune for long. So it's only an investment in that way but as I am not a real estate investor & that is the reason I am confused that If I should go for these townships or for resale/ready possession. (comes with very limited choice but at least I could stay there until I am in Pune)
    I want to do this investment with a view(& I am sure many other think like this) that I could sell it off with some good returns in another 3 to 4 years, so I could finally buy my dream house whenever I know where I am settling down.

Guys.. friends.. really looking forward to your valuable suggestions & comments as I've never been such confused ever....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by md12345
    I have purchaged a flat in megapolis. CLP is not that great what you are expecting. Once they start construction, they usually complete the frame of the building in one year max..so in case of megapolis, the frame of 14 floor towers (splendour) will get complete in 1 yr 2 months max and for 22 floor buildings (sangria towers), it may take 2 years max. Once the frame is ready and you paid 90% of the total price, they will keep working for another 2 years to complete the brick work and flooring etc. So basically after paying 90-95% of the cost of flat, you have to wait for another 2 years to get possesion (in case of timely possesion :bab (30):). So if you can wait for that much time then it is good . otherwise go for ready possession.

Actually I've only seen resale ones in PS & Baner-Balewadi area but there're very limited choices & price range is high.. Any pointers for ready possession in these areas within budget of 55L

Thx...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by md12345
    I have purchaged a flat in megapolis. CLP is not that great what you are expecting. Once they start construction, they usually complete the frame of the building in one year max..so in case of megapolis, the frame of 14 floor towers (splendour) will get complete in 1 yr 2 months max and for 22 floor buildings (sangria towers), it may take 2 years max. Once the frame is ready and you paid 90% of the total price, they will keep working for another 2 years to complete the brick work and flooring etc. So basically after paying 90-95% of the cost of flat, you have to wait for another 2 years to get possesion (in case of timely possesion :bab (30):). So if you can wait for that much time then it is good . otherwise go for ready possession.

Very true.
    CLP is definitely not good for those looking forward to move-in soon. Its only good if one has 3-4 years time before moving in or if looking for an investment in property.

BR though has a definite minus point i.e. cost. MP, LR scores here over BR. In other respects BR scores over the other two. No offenses meant though.:bab (24):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Maryan
    Actually I've only seen resale ones in PS & Baner-Balewadi area but there're very limited choices & price range is high.. Any pointers for ready possession in these areas within budget of 55L

Thx...

Why donot you book a CLP flat in BR and take a 2BHK for rent till you get the possession. A 2BHK is available in less than 14K; minus maintenance, you will be paying less than 1.25L /year. However @5000; 2 BHK in BR is no less than 75L.... so 55L for ready possession wud not work for BR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by toanuj
    Why don't you book a CLP flat in BR and take a 2BHK for rent till you get the possession. A 2BHK is available in less than 14K; minus maintenance, you will be paying less than 1.25L /year. However @5000; 2 BHK in BR is no less than 75L.... so 55L for ready possession wud not work for BR

Thanks for all your suggestions... hope I am not taking this thread away from its main topic...

Hi toanuj...

I am already staying on rent in a brand new apt. at Baner road. I am buying this property only for investment as I am not sure until when I am in Pune & I've some cash flow due to some savings. Two points;

- Firstly, if I buy at MP, LR(Forget BR due to cost somehow I like MP) under CLP I do not have to take the loan from bank as I could pay up to 85% of total cost in span of 1 year or 1.25 years (timelines as per above replies) & there're very high chances that I'll save the remaining 15% until the time I need to pay them.In this case I'll save on bank loan's interest & probably there would be more returns from these projects in years to come(In terms of money invested & %age gain)

- On other hand I keep on getting second thoughts that I should invest in a ready possession or resale ones in PS/Balewadi areas (though limited choices & not as good/big townships as MP/LR). For this I've to take bank loan. So I might save on rent & some tax benefits but that doesn't compensate for interest being paid. Here I'll get a apt. in already so called developed areas & within city's vicinity as compared to Hinjewadi but I am not sure If I'll get some buyers & how much return will I get in these area considering the rates are already skyhigh & the property's age. ( eg It'll be around 5 years old for resale & at least not brand new for ready possession ones ). There would be more buyers for brand new flat in less price range in a good township than the relatively old ones)

Looking forward to your replies as I need to take the decision soon..

Thx again !!!!
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for all your suggestions... hope I am not taking this thread away from its main topic...

By posting in the BR thread, you are limiting your responses to people who are only interested in BR related threads. If you create a separate thread in the main forum, you will get more responses from other members too. Just a suggestion. Maybe request the admins to separate out your comments into a new thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Maryan -

I suggest you should go for 2nd option. Buying ready-possession or resale flat would be a better option. First of all, there is tremendous uncertainty about timely possession of flats if you invest in under-construction scheme.

Secondly, you will get settle down in your life early, if you buy ready to move-in flat. Couple of years of your life will get wasted as you get mentally occupied in case of under-construction flat. Worse if possession get delayed.

Thanks,
    Avadhoot
    CommentQuote
  • Few questions related to BR amenities:
    - Does anyone know whether the Water Treatment Plant (WTP) at BR is in operation now? Does the WTP guarantee 24 hours water to residents?
    - Same with the power generation plant. Is that only for backup power within the complex (elevators, street lights etc) or will it be applicable to the apartments too? I know that in some of the newer residential societies, backup power is provided to key house areas like living room, kitchen & one bathroom. Does anyone know if that would be the case at BR too?
    - Does anyone have information regarding car parking? Is it all at the basement level?

Thanks
    CommentQuote

Thx...

Resales at Wakad are taking place for 53L for 3BR all inc. Check out areas in Kaspate Vasti, and near those Palash & Mont Vert schemes. Lot of investors' flats lying vacant. Prices have already reduced in resale market. Scout hard now in ready possession flat with max downpayment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Few questions related to BR amenities:
    - Does anyone know whether the Water Treatment Plant (WTP) at BR is in operation now? Does the WTP guarantee 24 hours water to residents?
    - Same with the power generation plant. Is that only for backup power within the complex (elevators, street lights etc) or will it be applicable to the apartments too? I know that in some of the newer residential societies, backup power is provided to key house areas like living room, kitchen & one bathroom. Does anyone know if that would be the case at BR too?
    - Does anyone have information regarding car parking? Is it all at the basement level?

Thanks

1. Do not know.

As I understand...
    2. Back-up power will be available on limited basis in homes too.
    3. Car parking for residents ( and their guests ) is in basement only.
    Shops at the bottom of golf-circle towers ( i.e. towers 7-8 and ? more) will have easy in-n-out street-level open parking spots.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Agreed...I didn’t want to put it here cause people would have jumped on me...but my targets for BR in Jan, 2016

1. 0,000 - Builder goes belly down - and project gets stuck for unknown reasons - doomsday scenario & 1 % probability
    2. 7500 ( all inclusive) - worst case , 9 % probability
    3.8000-10,000 - base case - 60% probability
    4.10,000 + - best case & 30 % probability

A major reason for these numbers is cause of GF...once the projects becomes complete...a lot of expats might come in and that will drive rental value up

I will make more than FD returns in case2,3 & 4 and plus social traction for the property...in the end it might as well be the place I want to spend my next 10-15 years as I love Pune weather

In today’s tough economic scenario…any UC project is a gamble. Since I didn’t have equity for RTM and wanted to play the inherent margin game of UC, I wanted to pick early any launch in late phases of any big project - BR and Megapolis both fit into that bracket

Life Republic could have been another idea but didn’t want to go that far + LR has yet not delivered anything so we really don’t how much of differene will be there between brochures & reality…any tough situation and builder might easily delay everything by 4-5 years

I am an NRI and today Pune offers best value for money as compared to Mumbai. I have been Mumbaikar all my life but not I cannot stand Mumbau. Pune is excellent and Hinjewadi offers excellent opportunities within IT world. I was in Blueridge in July and the pace and speed of progress is excellent.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fancyfinanz
    Just booked an apartment golf facing flat. Sample flats are awesome..Builder is very reliable and work is progressing very well. This by far is the best project in area and location is absolutely world class. I hope that even from investment point of view this project looks good.

Congratulations on booking a flat. If you don't mind, could you please share what rate did you get?

PS: As you may notice, I picked your post from the other new thread that you started. Please refrain from opening new threads & post in an existing thread related to the project.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Got possession in T3 after almost 5 years of waiting !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneri12
    Got possession in T3 after almost 5 years of waiting !!!

Congrates puneri12.

:clap2:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneri12
    Got possession in T3 after almost 5 years of waiting !!!

5 years?
    CommentQuote