Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
    Sorry mate...you did not understand my point.You can live anywhere...USA/INDIA/HONOLULU ...but...Buying under construction property in these times at "unrealistic rate" is "risky".I have also lived in USA for 2.5 years and I completely know the situation of RE in the US and India.That is not the point here.

Point here is that if the buyer is ready to buy at an un-realistic rate, then we see the RE bubble blowing up like in Dubai where we have more investors than end-users.And one fine day...this balloon blows up....

Since you are happy with your decision..I don't have any problem.Congrats for your purchase ! Regarding third opinion, I have "earned" the right for this on this forum....and everybody has it ! So pls don't get annoyed if my opinion & logic does not apply to you. Thx -

I understood your point. But it all depends on individual thinking, I felt it correct that way( will have ready house when returning back, money invested and appreciation)..

Comment

Hirco

Hiranandani is coming up with a new township of 100 acres at Hinjewadi. Lets see if it can give a run to BR for its money.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        Hiranandani is coming up with a new township of 100 acres at Hinjewadi. Lets see if it can give a run to BR for its money.
        We already have 2...BR & Megapolis...& those poor chaps are not able to sell their township...Do you think there is a scope for another one that is of 100 acres.....

I can bet these townships wont be livable till 2020 (at least 10 years from now) after seeing how PMC & PCMC works in Pune

You will believe me if you are working in Hinjewadi & worked late at night...U feel really scared to go home from such a place...I can't think of living in such a deserted place...
        Last edited by ash7979; December 4 2009, 12:36 AM.
        Cheers,
        -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
          We already have 2...BR & MP...& those poor chaps are not able to sell their township...Do you think there is a scope for another one that is of 100 acres.....

I can bet these townships wont be livable till 2020 (at least 10 years from now) after seeing how PMC & PCMC works in Pune
          Man, 2020? You too optimistic. MP city though falling in PMC limits is going on for 10 year+ duration, these are not even in PMC. Hence, all the infra needs to be created by the builder with local gram panchayat.:p
          I will stay away from all townships except for mp city new ones.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            MP city though falling in PMC limits is going on for 10 year+ duration.
            Magarpatta was first of its kind and it has come thru a lot of struggle, since the township concept was almost non-existent at that time. Getting all farmers together and getting all clearances (although Magar's have strong political connections) at that time was not that easy. Now any amar akbar anthony with money can buy a piece of land and annouce township projects.

These builders must be very optimistic about India's population growth in coming years than its GDP growth..

Comment

Hey real..They have inaugrated the kayaking facility
              Looks like they read your post Although nobody seems to be enjoying it other than there employees

I m neither a broker nor supporting BR. Just observed it on other site

Comment

completely agree.

their ad at Nal stop show two guys in boat. it sounds like two employees are made to sit in the boat and their boss has taken photo. look at their faces.....

Comment

Originally posted by utopian2009 View Post
                  completely agree.

their ad at Nal stop show two guys in boat. it sounds like two employees are made to sit in the boat and their boss has taken photo. look at their faces.....
                  As per snaps on RK blog...there MD is in boat.....it seems they hired Ravi to take the snaps

Comment

Even if the kayaking event is not so important, and most people living in BR are not going to touch the water there, it is a great publicity stunt for Paranjape.

Comment

actually water in the river on backside of this project is black - so it should be renamed as black ridge
                      Last edited by utopian2009; January 29 2010, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X