Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3921 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Breaking news: Blueridge is offering 2900 psqft to IT companies for group booking of 50+ people. looks like lots of flats are unsold and many cancellations have taken place.

But is even 2900 a good price for such a residential area? I have not seen the property - hence asking for opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Visit the site and judge for yourself.

Me thinks: Not worth
    Originally Posted by adabass
    But is even 2900 a good price for such a residential area? I have not seen the property - hence asking for opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maheshk2k
    Visit the site and judge for yourself.

Me thinks: Not worth

Yep, add to it the completion date of the project which is again a turn off. If the project was sold in 3 days from the date of it's launch, why is the builder reducing the rates & where are these flats coming from?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adabass

It will take hinjewadi more than 5 yrs atleast to develop into a resedential area. Blueridge may be developed, but what about the infrastructure around it in hinjewadi. If you still wont have proper roads, good transport, safety etc what is the quality of life you are looking at. At best, you can be speculative and think of it as an investment option. I dont see it suitable for families atleast for many years to come.
    CommentQuote
    Breaking news: Blueridge is offering 2900 psqft to IT companies for group booking of 50+ people. looks like lots of flats are unsold and many cancellations have taken place.

Do you know any company they have offered that scheme? I was talking to BR marketing guys and these guys told that they do not negotiate on price and there rate of Rs3500/sqfeet is fixed....If they have 2900/sqft , It looks ok to me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by share
    Do you know any company they have offered that scheme? I was talking to BR marketing guys and these guys told that they do not negotiate on price and there rate of Rs3500/sqfeet is fixed....If they have 2900/sqft , It looks ok to me

share, welcome to this forum... what made you to conclude that 2900 is OK..!! or just because it is less than 3500..;)
    I will not buy at BR even at 2000 for many reasons...1700 or max 1800 is attractive from investment perspective... what are your views?
    By the way, 2900 was offered to Infy guys and some other IT companies as well as per some posts here and there on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monds
    share, welcome to this forum... what made you to conclude that 2900 is OK..!! or just because it is less than 3500..;)
    I will not buy at BR even at 2000 for many reasons...1700 or max 1800 is attractive from investment perspective... what are your views?
    By the way, 2900 was offered to Infy guys and some other IT companies as well as per some posts here and there on this forum.

Well , with due respect, I meant It feels OK to me, I dont know if I will buy there but I am ready to think over it...3500 I was not intrested but 2900 I might do some due dilegence. BR is just a investment vehicle for me and I am betting that flats will appreciate there...I feel that area will become like "New Pune" ...with IT park and more townships coming, that part of the city will be more organised...I think there should be atleast 3 lacs or more IT guys working in IT park....Bio T park, few colleges coming in that area makes me think that.... Now if appreciation happens in 5 years...10 years...I dont know..e

Also, I personally think once Metro becomes reality, this talk of Hinjewadi being too far away will melt down...Now whether metro really comes to pune only God knows...or may be Pawar knows...but I think it has to come to pune in some time, the traffic is so F***** up and if pune has to be competitive, there has to be a metro/sky bus in pune....

So, I am just betting and speculating...I may be right or wrong...but you have to choose a road finally and start walking.....
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah maybe they dont negotiate, hence they are giving open discounted offers to IT companies :D The offer is as follows. 2900 is not a good price for this project at all. The infrastructure in Hinjewadi is pathetic right now. It will take minimum 5-6 yrs to see some real development. Rates should be around 2000 I would say, but then it doesnt matter what I say :)

Scheme Name: Blue Ridge Township at Hinjewadi (Paranjape Schemes)

Offer:

For Group Booking of 10-15 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.3300/sq.ft.
    For Group Booking of 16- 25 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.3200/sq.ft.
    For Group Booking of 26- 50 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.3000/sq.ft.
    For Group Booking of over 50 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.2900/sq.ft.

At present they have few flats available in T-1,2,3,4,12,13,14 which is phase-1 towers and will be completing in March 11. The phase -2 towers are T-5,6,7,8,9,10,11 comprising of another 700 flats will be ready for possession by March 12. Hence employees can book in any of the above mentioned towers. Besides this, they have just launched studio apts, which are now open for booking.

Following are terms & conditions for this offer :-

1. The above mentioned rate is Base price applicable for flats upto 7th floor. For flats above that will be charged a Premium of Rs.20/- per sq.ft per floor.
    2. Beside above charges toward Infrastructure - Rs.1 lacs, Parking Charges - Rs.2 lacs and stamp duty and Registration will be extra.
    3. This offer is applicable only to employees and not to there friends & relatives. Hence at the time of booking they have to provide there photo ID of the Company.
    4. This offer is valid only if there are 50 or more bookings.
    5. This offer is valid till Feb 2010.
    CommentQuote
    Yeah maybe they dont negotiate, hence they are giving open discounted offers to IT companies :D The offer is as follows. 2900 is not a good price for this project at all. The infrastructure in Hinjewadi is pathetic right now. It will take minimum 5-6 yrs to see some real development. Rates should be around 2000 I would say, but then it doesnt matter what I say :)

Scheme Name: Blue Ridge Township at Hinjewadi (Paranjape Schemes)

Offer:

For Group Booking of 10-15 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.3300/sq.ft.
    For Group Booking of 16- 25 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.3200/sq.ft.
    For Group Booking of 26- 50 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.3000/sq.ft.
    For Group Booking of over 50 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.2900/sq.ft.

At present they have few flats available in T-1,2,3,4,12,13,14 which is phase-1 towers and will be completing in March 11. The phase -2 towers are T-5,6,7,8,9,10,11 comprising of another 700 flats will be ready for possession by March 12. Hence employees can book in any of the above mentioned towers. Besides this, they have just launched studio apts, which are now open for booking.

Following are terms & conditions for this offer :-

1. The above mentioned rate is Base price applicable for flats upto 7th floor. For flats above that will be charged a Premium of Rs.20/- per sq.ft per floor.
    2. Beside above charges toward Infrastructure - Rs.1 lacs, Parking Charges - Rs.2 lacs and stamp duty and Registration will be extra.
    3. This offer is applicable only to employees and not to there friends & relatives. Hence at the time of booking they have to provide there photo ID of the Company.
    4. This offer is valid only if there are 50 or more bookings.
    5. This offer is valid till Feb 2010.

They have started the new game now!! Wonder why they target IT companies :D ...food for thought :D
    CommentQuote
  • hingwadi

For phase1-4, there are thousands of vehicles passing everyday and yet only one road, that thruhingewadi chowk..man isnlt it disgusting ? Pay som much for BR and yet it takes 20 minutes to cross 2 km distacne from hingwadi bridge...I wouldn;t pay rate more than 1200 for BR looking at grampanhcayat area and absolutely nothing in that area
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bloger
    For phase1-4, there are thousands of vehicles passing everyday and yet only one road, that thruhingewadi chowk..man isnlt it disgusting ? Pay som much for BR and yet it takes 20 minutes to cross 2 km distacne from hingwadi bridge...I wouldn;t pay rate more than 1200 for BR looking at grampanhcayat area and absolutely nothing in that area

Having a signal on highway itself is shameful & this is bang at Wakad flyover. BR is grampanchayat, but rates are of Manhattan:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Access Road and Water

As per BR, there is proposed road joining Hinjewadi with highway at Hotel Sadanand. But not sure who is going to build this road as this area is not owned by PMC or PCMC. Probably, it may be covered in PMRDA in future. So there is no guarantee that when this road will be created

For Water supply, Paranjape has a plan of constructing water purifying plant that will take water from adjoining river and spply to the complete project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kedarp
    As per BR, there is proposed road joining Hinjewadi with highway at Hotel Sadanand.

Grrrrrrrrr, again PROPOSED the more I try to run away from this word, it comes bang in front of me.:D

For Water supply, Paranjape has a plan of constructing water purifying plant that will take water from adjoining river and spply to the complete project.

Just hope that some buffaloes don't come in your tap:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Real, What they are saying about proposed road is correct. I have myself checked it in one of the development plan. But not sure how many years or decades it will take for that to actually come up. PMC should do it sooner then later because the current aproach to Hinjewadi is absolutely crying for help and can not sustain the present load
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by birendra
    Real, What they are saying about proposed road is correct. I have myself checked it in one of the development plan. But not sure how many years or decades it will take for that to actually come up. PMC should do it sooner then later because the current aproach to Hinjewadi is absolutely crying for help and can not sustain the present load

I have also been hearing that the NH4 bypass from Katraj to Dehu phata is going to be made of 6 lanes from current 4 one. If this road (Hinjewadi), is indeed PROPOSED:o it will most likely come after 6 laning of this road (& by the time the 6 lanes will be complete, we would require a 8 lane road). Man, why can't the administration think on 20 year horizon?
    CommentQuote