Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Saurabh01
    5 years?

yes booked in oct 2007 and got possession in sep 2012:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneri12

Congratulations for your new house. May I ask, how much appreciation (on paper) have you got after 5 years?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlotJab
    Congratulations for your new house. May I ask, how much appreciation (on paper) have you got after 5 years?

Liked the word "ON PAPER" appreciation :D
    CommentQuote

Congratulations. Can you briefly describe the possession process?

Were you satisfied with the apartment during possession?

Also, did you get a sale deed done? When does that typically happen?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlotJab

booking rate was 3070, current rate is 5000 so you can calculate...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Congratulations. Can you briefly describe the possession process?

Were you satisfied with the apartment during possession?

Also, did you get a sale deed done? When does that typically happen?

possession was not very smooth, i had inspected the apartment in april and told them that i can take possession when all defects are fixed...also send them couple of reminders...after that i was out of pune..i returned only in sep to find that none of the defects were fixed...even my mother had visited two weeks before and asked them to fix..they are utterly careless and work done is not top quality..after we took possession we found three cracked tiles in living room ....as the design was similar could not detect earlier...they do not have any quality checks....you are the one who has to do the quality checks....the master bedroom balcony pipe was damaged and they were not ready to replace....they just fixed it by putting some 'putti'....
    so moral of the story is after you get the intimation letter that your apartment is ready..the onus is on you to do all quality checks and then follow up with them to get the defects fixed....and you have to followup for 3-months...to get that done
    CommentQuote
  • rightly said puneri12. these shameless builders arejust in hurry to handover defective apartment to you and then leave you to figure out to get around them. The fact being that for many IT people, they are away from Pune for sizable duration sometime running full year and poor parents have to look after the task of chasing these builders to fix defect. These shameless peopel just commit that everythign if fixed and when you go to the aparrtment just to find things have been as is since your last visit (maybe worse as something more gave off during the period).

I know a case where one of person who was out of India and his dad who is X-Military guy was bearing the thankless job of handover of flat. The flat was at higher floor . Builder's handover guy said that lift not working, but I assure everythign is in place, please sign on document and come back after few days when lift is working. His dad said no problem I can manage to climb the floors. But the shameless guy tried to avoid saying "kyon sir. kyon taklif oothate hai ees umar mein etc etc .. " . Finally when this elder person did not give up he sent someone with keys to the flat. and surprise is that so many basic things were not fixed in the flat and this guy dad was only short to do "dhulai" of this person who was taking care of handover.
    CommentQuote
  • Blue Ridge management is very arogant for sure

Kumar Builder is much better in that sense
    CommentQuote
    booking rate was 3070, current rate is 5000 so you can calculate...

Thanks for the information. Current rate is 5500 for golf facing apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • BlotJab

its 5300 for GF facing new towers ( without including floor premium)
    CommentQuote
    possession was not very smooth, i had inspected the apartment in april and told them that i can take possession when all defects are fixed...also send them couple of reminders...after that i was out of pune..i returned only in sep to find that none of the defects were fixed...even my mother had visited two weeks before and asked them to fix..they are utterly careless and work done is not top quality..after we took possession we found three cracked tiles in living room ....as the design was similar could not detect earlier...they do not have any quality checks....you are the one who has to do the quality checks....the master bedroom balcony pipe was damaged and they were not ready to replace....they just fixed it by putting some 'putti'....
    so moral of the story is after you get the intimation letter that your apartment is ready..the onus is on you to do all quality checks and then follow up with them to get the defects fixed....and you have to followup for 3-months...to get that done

Puneri12, thanks for the update. Really appreciate it. I'm sorry to learn that the process was not good. That is really sad especially when we put so much money & invest in these companies for so many years. Ideally, one of the QC persons from BR should accompany the buyer during possession & there should be a checklist where defects should be marked against pre-listed items.

I'm supposed to get possession early next year & I will be talking to the management about this. I would strongly urge other BR residents to do the same. In fact, puneri12, you should send a letter to Ms. Aditi Vatve, COO of Blueridge Infrastructure about your findings. If that does not work, send a letter to Mr. Shashank Paranjape. If they get enough complaints, then they will be forced to do something about it.

Let's work on this together and ensure that the service improves. Fact is that most of us will be dealing with these people for years to come. So just bitching about it won't help. We will have to do something ourselves.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Puneri12, thanks for the update. Really appreciate it. I'm sorry to learn that the process was not good. That is really sad especially when we put so much money & invest in these companies for so many years. Ideally, one of the QC persons from BR should accompany the buyer during possession & there should be a checklist where defects should be marked against pre-listed items.

I'm supposed to get possession early next year & I will be talking to the management about this. I would strongly urge other BR residents to do the same. In fact, puneri12, you should send a letter to Ms. Aditi Vatve, COO of Blueridge Infrastructure about your findings. If that does not work, send a letter to Mr. Shashank Paranjape. If they get enough complaints, then they will be forced to do something about it.

Let's work on this together and ensure that the service improves. Fact is that most of us will be dealing with these people for years to come. So just bitching about it won't help. We will have to do something ourselves.

pls share email address of aditi vatve and i will talk to her
    CommentQuote
    pls share email address of aditi vatve and i will talk to her

I'm sorry but I do not have her email address. I know that she is on LinkedIn but don't know if she would just accept invitation from anyone. If you are in Pune, you can send her a letter or see if you can schedule a personal meeting. Chances are that she will ask you to meet one of the managers but maybe that will get the ball rolling.
    CommentQuote
  • She used to be approachable in 2008....she is a big shot now...not sure will entertain an owner

but she often comes in BR office...if you happen to meet her...you can try your luck

Otherwise...I believe a written communication is always better as its documented and people fear it more than any verbal communication
    CommentQuote
  • puneri, pnq & other BR buyers,

First of all, thanks for info shared here. :)
    Why don't you pm each other, get each others' details & collectively approach the concerned person ? Rather than going individually, going in group works, especially with builders. You can highlight common issues, send it to BR management by registered post so that you have documentary evidence & still if you don't get reply, personally visit their Ketkar road office.

Btw, is that Mr. Deshpande still there ?? If yes, contact him as he was approachable earlier. But I don't know his role in BR, met him for crystal garden, Baner-Pashan link rd.
    CommentQuote