Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    puneri, pnq & other BR buyers,

    First of all, thanks for info shared here. :)
    Why don't you pm each other, get each others' details & collectively approach the concerned person ? Rather than going individually, going in group works, especially with builders. You can highlight common issues, send it to BR management by registered post so that you have documentary evidence & still if you don't get reply, personally visit their Ketkar road office.

    Btw, is that Mr. Deshpande still there ?? If yes, contact him as he was approachable earlier. But I don't know his role in BR, met him for crystal garden, Baner-Pashan link rd.


    I am trying to get appointment with Mr Paranjpe directly, i am fedup dealing with intermediaries.
    I will update if I get an appointment and if he is able to resolve my issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneri12
    I am trying to get appointment with Mr Paranjpe directly, i am fedup dealing with intermediaries.
    I will update if I get an appointment and if he is able to resolve my issues.

    And before meeting him, ensure that you have the previous correspondence with his staff with you. There have been cases where some staff members act as if they are builders & in reality, the builder doesn't even know which chap is acting in what way. This will also make him take notice, whether he will act on it or not is a question, but atleast he will know that nature of his staff.
    Do keep us updated.

    BTW, any letter you got from BR for VAT ? If so, what's the %age they are asking for BR ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

    BTW, any letter you got from BR for VAT ? If so, what's the %age they are asking for BR ?


    In their letters they say
    "VAT is 1 % of agreement value to be paid at the time of registration".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    In their letters they say
    "VAT is 1 % of agreement value to be paid at the time of registration".

    They are asking 3.5% from buyer who book from 2006 - 2010.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gourjhamar
    They are asking 3.5% from buyer who book from 2006 - 2010.


    I booked in Feb 2011.
    Agreement was registred in May 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gourjhamar
    They are asking 3.5% from buyer who book from 2006 - 2010.

    But they are saying that this will be random amount & balance amount will be refunded post calculations.
    Nice way to take free of interest money from buyers. :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote


  • thanks

    any idea on latest pricing ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    thanks

    any idea on latest pricing ?

    Last time in august when I talked to them it was 4500 psf for 1 bhk, and 5000 for 2 BHK onwards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gourjhamar
    Last time in august when I talked to them it was 4500 psf for 1 bhk, and 5000 for 2 BHK onwards.



    I checked with them last week, it was 5500 they were charging. I think they are ripping off people, nothing else.
    CommentQuote
  • mail from Prasanna Tamaskar...if anyone is interested in attending

    Dear Customer's,

    This mail is to inform all of you that on "SUNDAY -14/10/2012 at 9.30a.m." PSCL Group Chairman -Mr.Shrikant Paranjape is comming to BlueRidge for answering all your querry/s related to VAT.

    Kindly keep yourself available for the said purpose.

    VENUE :- OPEN HOUSE - NEXT TO SHOPPING GLORY, NEAR TOWER-1.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amateur001
    I checked with them last week, it was 5500 they were charging. I think they are ripping off people, nothing else.


    You think they are ripping and thats why you are not buying...others think its undervalued ( or at leats value for money) so they may be buying

    I checked today...its 5400 for GF facing and 5100 for river facing ( 100 rs increase from 4th Oct and they hinted for one more before Diwali)

    Unfortunately (for people who have not bought) RE has managed to keep afloat in tough 2011-12...sales plummeted but prices never came down

    One of my friend in RE industry told that builders cant do that as labour has become very costly ( with 10-15% CPI in last 4 years...cost of living has gone up for even these poor labourers, cement is again tightening up...land prices has gone up many times in 2008-2012...so expecting a good quality flat at 3-3.5 k is living in dreams)

    All banks after burning their sheets with industrial loans ( mining, coal, power, infra) are focusing on retail loans ( auto & home)...this tactical shift in focus will bring competition in home loans and rates will soften faster than overall interest rates

    all this means...another 10% jump in house prices by mar, 2013
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    You think they are ripping and thats why you are not buying...others think its undervalued ( or at leats value for money) so they may be buying

    I checked today...its 5400 for GF facing and 5100 for river facing ( 100 rs increase from 4th Oct and they hinted for one more before Diwali)

    Unfortunately (for people who have not bought) RE has managed to keep afloat in tough 2011-12...sales plummeted but prices never came down

    One of my friend in RE industry told that builders cant do that as labour has become very costly ( with 10-15% CPI in last 4 years...cost of living has gone up for even these poor labourers, cement is again tightening up...land prices has gone up many times in 2008-2012...so expecting a good quality flat at 3-3.5 k is living in dreams)

    All banks after burning their sheets with industrial loans ( mining, coal, power, infra) are focusing on retail loans ( auto & home)...this tactical shift in focus will bring competition in home loans and rates will soften faster than overall interest rates

    all this means...another 10% jump in house prices by mar, 2013


    :bab (59):
    dude, you are posting the same message with little modification in other posts too!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Barrage of Queries

    Originally Posted by puneri12
    mail from Prasanna Tamaskar...if anyone is interested in attending

    Dear Customer's,

    This mail is to inform all of you that on "SUNDAY -14/10/2012 at 9.30a.m." PSCL Group Chairman -Mr.Shrikant Paranjape is comming to BlueRidge for answering all your querry/s related to VAT.

    Kindly keep yourself available for the said purpose.

    VENUE :- OPEN HOUSE - NEXT TO SHOPPING GLORY, NEAR TOWER-1.


    Looks like Parnajape is one builder ready to face the customers on VAT issue - other just send letetrs/notices and demand 5% of agreement cost.

    Does it mean Parnajape is better prepared to deal this for his customers?

    Lets wait for Oct 14 meetign to happen - hope some one posts the outcome of that meeting

    regards
    SS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kk83710
    :bab (59):
    dude, you are posting the same message with little modification in other posts too!!!


    yes Mr Moderator

    I initially wrote here...but then I realized that that second part is generic and can/should be written on a thread on RE prices

    I do read a lot of stuff on IREF and feel like contributing with whatever little sense I can make from other sources

    Now please take your tounge back...else permanently lambi ho jayegi :-)
    CommentQuote