Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

I visited the site yesterday and I was told the same thing..

Originally posted by pras_kul View Post
    I made an enquiry today with a sales executive by the name Yogesh Mali. I was told that the current rate is 4200/- p.s.f. Work is in progress on 14 towers. They are coming up with some 30 flooried towers in front of the SEZ and this dude was just asking me to get something there...

Yeah, for some reason i feel the whole golf-course thing would be a bit difficult.

Any ways, so I was told that there's no space available in the 14 towers other than 5BHKs; also the towers 15-21 would be launched sometime next year with a target of 5500 to 6000 p.s.f (does this sound real!).

Comment

Originally posted by PuneJoker View Post
      well i don't have acrophobia but do people really like to stay on 28th or 30th floor? I believe at such height, you are really disconnected from entire world. How many elevators are they providing/building? I can't imagine to stand in the elevator queue for 5 minutes just to bring Chitale's 500ml milk from Kailash Mini market on ground!. Such high rise is good if you are poet,musician where they need utmost tranqulity.
      For ordinary folk like me upto 6 th floor is the limit.
      About the Chitale milk factor. Well, you don't need to go anywhere. Home delivery options are offered by the local shops. I live on the 17th floor of a high rise and sincerely wish i could live any higher. Its a beautiful world. No, i am not a poet, just another IT guy.

Comment

Thanks for the reply,

I was just evaluating my decision. As in 2 yrs they increased Rs 800 and i am sure if i sit for negotiation i can bring them to 3800 in today market.

So, Rs. 400 increase was not much as compared to 8-10% in FD in last 2 yrs

Thanks friend, I postpone my decision to purchase in BR due to some posts in IREF.

The cost of flat was 70 lacs, and if i would have taken loan of 50-60 lacs, then interest on that would have been 10-12 lacs till now.

So guys pls think twice before purchasing in BR on such high rates.

Thank you,
        --Vivek

Originally posted by pras_kul View Post
        I made an enquiry today with a sales executive by the name Yogesh Mali. I was told that the current rate is 4200/- p.s.f. Work is in progress on 14 towers. They are coming up with some 30 flooried towers in front of the SEZ and this dude was just asking me to get something there...

Yeah, for some reason i feel the whole golf-course thing would be a bit difficult.

Any ways, so I was told that there's no space available in the 14 towers other than 5BHKs; also the towers 15-21 would be launched sometime next year with a target of 5500 to 6000 p.s.f (does this sound real!).

Comment

Originally posted by PuneJoker View Post
          well i don't have acrophobia but do people really like to stay on 28th or 30th floor? I believe at such height, you are really disconnected from entire world. How many elevators are they providing/building? I can't imagine to stand in the elevator queue for 5 minutes just to bring Chitale's 500ml milk from Kailash Mini market on ground!.
          Those who stay on 30th floor do not go down to buy 500 ml milk. They use services

Regarding height and elevators experience -
          http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post246195

Comment

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
            Those who stay on 30th floor do not go down to buy 500 ml milk. They use services

Regarding height and elevators experience -
            http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post246195
            And what if you forget something in your car ??
            High rises are good if they are located in areas like Manhattan or near Sydney Opera house. FOr areas like Hinjwadi, better to buy farm house & enjoy nature around with bare feet than using telescopes.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Are these high speed lifts or the normal lifts we see in 5-6 storied buildings? Buildings with more than 10 floors really need high speed lifts.

Comment

Sharing peoples views from other forum

Blue Ridge by Paranjape schemes - Hinjewadi - Part II - Page 29

Blue Ridge by Paranjape schemes - Hinjewadi - Part II - Page 28

Finishing infrastucture and other facilities will take few more years after all towers are built. So say by 2015-16.

Comment

anyone willing to sell his flat in BR?

Comment

what is/shud be rate for resale on blueridge..i cud be interested too

Originally posted by kia99 View Post
                    anyone willing to sell his flat in BR?

Comment

Originally posted by kazihamed View Post
                      what is/shud be rate for resale on blueridge..i cud be interested too
                      rate would be 4200

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X