Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jaip22
    Are you sure builder has agreed for 1.75% VAT?
    One of my friend already paid 3.5% VAT on his 2 BHK flat registered in March 2009.

Yes. I got a letter from Blue Ridge that says the VAT is now 1.75%.
    CommentQuote
  • Breaking News --> Paranjape Constructions for completing 25 yrs in business is giving discounts from 25k to 25L (conditions apply).

check the TOI - Oct 16, 2012
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current rental rate in finished towers ?
    CommentQuote
  • Rs 19 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsagar
    Breaking News --> Paranjape Constructions for completing 25 yrs in business is giving discounts from 25k to 25L (conditions apply).

check the TOI - Oct 16, 2012

yes i saw that
    how much is the discount..anyone knows?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsagar
    Rs 19 psf

19 psf ?

Are you saying that a 1700 3bhk will fetch you upwards of 33k per month ?

Not possible
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    19 psf ?

Not possible

3 BHK rent is between 16-20 K per month depending on how much interior work you have done and layout/location etc
    CommentQuote
  • Rs 15-19 pfst

Originally Posted by Baruch
    19 psf ?

Not possible

the rental rate range is Rs 15 to Rs 19 psft for fully furnished apt - split ac in all bedrooms, in hall, all furnishing - i mean the renter moves in with his clothes only.

if u are thinking semi-furnished or un-furnished - tough mkt to crack man!!
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

We are pleased to inform all of you that Blue Ridge is arranging a soccer coaching camp from 7th to 11th November 2012.We would like to encourage Kids to participate in this workshop to learn improve & perfect their moves.

FC Barcelona coaches are specially coming from Spain to make your kid perfect at our doorstep.

Please note the Details of the workshop

Venue - Blueridge School Football Ground.

Workshop period - 7th to 11th November 2012.

Eligibility - Kids in the age group 6 to 17 years

Timings - Every day 3 PM to 6 PM on ground coaching by FCB coaches from Spain.

Course Brief - This comprehensive course contains excellent tips, Passing skill and possession running with the ball 1 versus the goalkeeper crossing, finishing Long range shooting, Defending, Heading, Goalkeeping Support, Ball Control, Dribbling, developing the first touch on the ball, quick change of direction, many moves to beat a player, 1vs 1 receiving the ball with your back to your opponent or the goal turning with the ball & much more ………

Fees – Rs 13500 per head Enquiry Desk -+91 9650445657 & +91 8860007321.

Booking Venue – Blueridge SEZ Facility Helpdesk IT3 Ground floor West wing.

Booking timings – 10 AM to 6 PM weekdays.

Please contact Mr. Walmik on 9823195554 for more details.
    CommentQuote
  • Need a contractor for interiors - any suggestions?

Hi - I have a flat in tower 12 which I hope to get possession of in the next couple of months. I'm looking to do some basic interiors like kitchen cabinets install fans, geysers etc. Can anyone please recommend a good handyman, contractor/ carpenter that can handle these things? I'm assuming folks in towers 1-4 who have taken possession would have some experience with this.

Please respond to this thread or pm me. Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avadhoot
    -----

Thanks.

I have a 3 BHK (with 3 bathrooms) that is getting ready at BR. Can someone provide me a rough estimate for the basic amenities that are necessary for making the apartment livable.

I'm considering the following items as the basic necessities. This is what I could think of. Please do recommend if I missed anything. I'm not listing the light fixtures for now as that should be straight-forward.

- A/C in the living/dining area
    - A/C in Master Bedroom & Children's room, but optional as I really do not know if we would need it.
    - Water heater in each bathroom. I'm not sure if there is any concept of having a central water heater that will provide hot water to all places, including kitchen.
    - Ceiling fan in living room, master bedroom, guest bedroom, children's room, kitchen
    - Exhaust fans in each bathroom & kitchen

We have already fitted the windows with mosquito nets.

We are also considering having an open kitchen i.e. breaking the kitchen wall & either putting an island or just a opening with two level counter top. However, I have been told that the wall cannot be broken because of Mivan technology limitation. Can someone please confirm that?

Would welcome any other suggestions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012

We are also considering having an open kitchen i.e. breaking the kitchen wall & either putting an island or just a opening with two level counter top. However, I have been told that the wall cannot be broken because of Mivan technology limitation. Can someone please .

I believe you are correct that with MiVan once the walls are built (out of poured concrete), it is not possible to make changes that involve taking down walls. That is why before the walls were cast in our flat, we requested that the wall between our kitchen and living area be made from brick so it can be taken down / modified later and also we requested a minor change in a wall between the entrance area and living room.

In addition to your list above I was also thinking of getting a water filter installed and recessed lighting (false ceiling), but don't know if false ceiling will be possible with MiVan.
    CommentQuote
  • Can I suggest one more thing.

Its good that, you are thinking of doing some interior before you get possession. You will have flexibility here instead of doing interior after everything is done.

Invite interior designer to visit the house. Don't mind paying him Rs. 200 or Rs. 500 as visiting fee but you will definitely get some good ideas as they are professionally trained and by experience, they will suggest something which will be useful 5 years down the line.

Thanks,
    Avadhoot
    CommentQuote
  • When interior designer who is Architect, talks to site engineer, it makes a different impression than buyer. Generally, site engineers are more considerate to Architects than buyer as they are in same field.

Don't know about how site engineer of Blue Ridge will allow to make changes, but why don't you give a shot? You have nothing to lose.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avadhoot
    Can I suggest one more thing.

Its good that, you are thinking of doing some interior before you get possession. You will have flexibility here instead of doing interior after everything is done.

Invite interior designer to visit the house. Don't mind paying him Rs. 200 or Rs. 500 as visiting fee but you will definitely get some good ideas as they are professionally trained and by experience, they will suggest something which will be useful 5 years down the line.

Thanks,
    Avadhoot

That's a great idea. Thanks for the suggestion. I actually know an interior designer. I will check with him.
    CommentQuote