Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Does any one have latest cost sheet for Blue Ridge? Please upload in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by akash481 View Post
      Does any one have latest cost sheet for Blue Ridge? Please upload in this thread.
      Don't have the latest but got this email in April

Launching New Towers – T22  &  T23  on 15th April’ 2012 onwards of  
      2, 3 BHK flats.

These flats are basically Golf facing flats as well as River facing flats. Costing as follows:-

Rate per sq.ft. till 7th Floor – 5300 – Golf facing

Rate per sq.ft. till 7th Floor – 5000 – River facing

The time to invest in BR was in 2009 end when they lowered the rate to 2800. If u want buy for personal use the it's a very good project. If you work in Hinjewadi then it's really useful to stay close and the area will develop further in another 2 yrs

Comment

I was able to rent out my blueridge 3bhk for 40K per month. so do not compare it with wakad and pimplesaudagar, aundh.

thr are 3 corp service apt companies who are looking for leasing apts at br. one of the have already leased 15 apts in 1-4 toweres. SO OWNERS if you want to rentout do not rush demand 28K(unfurnished) or 40K(furnished)

Comment

Originally posted by ssbork View Post
          I was able to rent out my blueridge 3bhk for 40K per month. so do not compare it with wakad and pimplesaudagar, aundh.

thr are 3 corp service apt companies who are looking for leasing apts at br. one of the have already leased 15 apts in 1-4 toweres. SO OWNERS if you want to rentout do not rush demand 28K(unfurnished) or 40K(furnished)
          First post & this info. Do you think members here are kids ?
          40k for 3 BR ? This is not the rate even at Aundh or Kalyaninagar.
          The rent at BR for 3 BR with area of over 1700 sq ft is about 17-17.5k !!

Man, you should have posted this atleast on 1st April !!
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I was looking for a rental flat for my friend, and rent for a 3 bhk in Blue Ridge was 17k - 18k.
            40k is definitely possible, but maybe 10 years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              First post & this info. Do you think members here are kids ?
              40k for 3 BR ? This is not the rate even at Aundh or Kalyaninagar.
              The rent at BR for 3 BR with area of over 1700 sq ft is about 17-17.5k !!

Man, you should have posted this atleast on 1st April !!
              These are service apartments for which there are corporate clients. I had heard that these companies which take apartments and furnish them and then rent it out to companies and give around 28-30K in baner. One friend's brother has given his flat in Baner using this approach.

Cant vouch if the figure is 40K is correct but yes service apartments do provide high rents.

Comment

This might be true for service apartments, but not if you are a family looking to rent an unfurnished flat, for which rent will be 15k to 18k.

Also, society maintenance charges in Blueridge will be higher due to the fancy amenities? This is included in the rent, so if rent is 18k, and maintenance is 3k, actual rent is only 15k to the owner.

Comment

Service Apartments

High rents are quite possible if apartments are given on long term lease to companies.

I remember seeing an advertisement for 7 studio apartments in Amanora only to be given on long term corporate lease. When I called up the broker to check if he is willing to sell one of them, he said they get good rental returns on corporate lease & owner is only giving them on lease to companies.

Even for companies it saves costs as it turns out to be cost effective than putting up employees or guests in expensive hotels.
                  Last edited by mangopeople; July 6 2012, 03:16 AM.

Comment

40K for 3bhk furnished leased to company

Dude I was even surprised with the responses that i got for my posting for rent.
                    I was hoping to get about 20k before furnishing. But we decided to furnished the apt. I have lavishly furnished the full house including 42LED,big fridge, topclass sofa study microwave etc.

I have posted ad for 28 plus maintenance and I got great response. Finally i leased it to a company for 40K but have have to pay for gas and electric as well. So it was great deal.

I'm not surprised that you think this is joke. thk abot this:
                    >Thr r 23 companies operational with Blueridge campus.
                    >india's biggest service apt provider have lease out 15 apt already
                    >we have river mointain vew on one side and golf coarse green on other.
                    >over 1lakh people commute to hinjewadi everyday. Have u experienced the picktime traffic HORROR?
                    >Lemon tress next door charges 5000 per night for room
                    >thr is way to go but br is Impressive neat clean and great for kids. whereelse do we get pollution free air and amazing view these days. and that too in middle of IT hub and just 2 km from town. think

So growup above the mentality of:: how far from train station/ airport /crowd.

I have booked here in 2007 and by 2009 i was almost going to cancel my booking. I regreted my decission for booking at BR untill 2012. But after the possesion I really understood the value.

If ecomony doesnt trunup for worst my bet is BR will reach 6500/sqft by 2013.

Comment

What is the status of the amenities at BR ? Can some one please update about infra development around it or is it the same as it was in Dec 11 ?

And ssbork, its good if you get 40k rent. Why not buy another 7-8 flats & do the same ?? The returns are better than even commercial properties.
                      Last edited by realacres; July 6 2012, 03:48 PM.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X