Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3935 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please make sure that, the interior designer you is an Architect and not the one who has done some course.

Architects spend 5 years learning basic aesthetic, color and usability skills. The design made by an Architect turned interior designer will be more practical and long lasting.You can check with Architect that I suggested.
    CommentQuote
  • FC Barcelona set to launch camps in Jaipur, Pune and Vadodara

http://arunfoot..in/2012/10/fc-barcelona-set-to-launch-camps-in.html

Pune - November 7 – 11: Blue Ridge International School, Hinjewadi

===

good to see BR organizing such things...I think Amanora is very regular on such events
    CommentQuote
  • latest snaps

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/116011175770631287960/albums/5807266055141528929

anyone know what discount BR is offering on occasion of paranjpe schemes completing 25 yrs as they have advt in papers...has anyone inquired
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I want to but a 3 BHK in Blue ridge. What is the current PSF rate?

Thanks in advance.

Pankaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pankajdips
    Hi,

I want to but a 3 BHK in Blue ridge. What is the current PSF rate?

Thanks in advance.

Pankaj

Rs. 5500 PSF
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • its 5100 for river facing and 5400 for GC facing in newly launched towers
    CommentQuote
  • I want to buy 4bhk apartment in T10 or13. anyone here who already got possession in these towers as I believe they are near completion I want to buy golf course facing preferably on 20th storey onwards. I was sent list of available flats by their executive,lot of flats are available in these towers. I am not sure they will negotiate on psf rate but if anyone in this forum wants to buy we can negotiate together.apparently there is scratch card given at the office whatever amt comes up between 25k to 25lakhs the amt is discounted from flat agreement. Value. I am not sure they have any 25lakh scratch cards!
    CommentQuote
  • None of 4 BHK apts. will face Golf Course.
    If you want GC view then will need to go for 5 BHK ( in same 2 towers ) or 3 BHK ( in other towers ).

Tower 13 is near completion.
    Tower 10 will not complete for next at least 1 year plus.

Originally Posted by suamuni
    I want to buy 4bhk apartment in T10 or13. anyone here who already got possession in these towers as I believe they are near completion I want to buy golf course facing preferably on 20th storey onwards. I was sent list of available flats by their executive,lot of flats are available in these towers. I am not sure they will negotiate on psf rate but if anyone in this forum wants to buy we can negotiate together.apparently there is scratch card given at the office whatever amt comes up between 25k to 25lakhs the amt is discounted from flat agreement. Value. I am not sure they have any 25lakh scratch cards!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper

Tower 13 is near completion.
    Tower 10 will not complete for next at least 1 year plus.

Any idea what is the possession date for Tower 13 flats?
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 13 has been "near completion" for last many many months.

My in-laws are in tower 12...and they are on schedule to get possession in spring of 2013.

I would hope that they give possession to the whole cluster at one go.

Originally Posted by pnq2012
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012

My flat in T12 is ready. We will be taking possession in Mid Dec.

I assume that T13 possessions will be 3-6 months after this so possibly April-Jun 2013.

T9-11 is nowhere close to completion so your best bet would be to explore options in T12-14.
    CommentQuote

My in-laws are in tower 12...and they are on schedule to get possession in spring of 2013.

Originally Posted by fnln510
    My flat in T12 is ready. We will be taking possession in Mid Dec.

Is that possible - different possession dates for tenants in the same tower? In fact, I was under the impression that all tenants from towers 12,13 14 will get possession at the same time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Is that possible - different possession dates for tenants in the same tower? In fact, I- was under the impression that all tenants from towers 12,13 14 will get possession at the same time.

My in-laws were just told that possession of their both apartments in tower 12 will be on November 30th ( and not in next spring ).

My wife's other family that's in tower 13 have been told that possession is not for next several months at least.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pankaj,

Even I am interested in purchasing a 3 BHK at BR. Let me know how it goes. If possible we can get together and push them hard to negotiate ;)
    CommentQuote
    My in-laws were just told that possession of their both apartments in tower 12 will be on November 30th ( and not in next spring ).

My wife's other family that's in tower 13 have been told that possession is not for next several months at least.

I hope BR is completed 100% before end of SEZ schemes. By the end of SEZ, most of the IT companies would have shut shop or downsized and moved to other tax havens. One wonders what is the point of staying in Hinjwadi then:bab (59):.
    CommentQuote