Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3919 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • latest snaps
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/116011175770631287960/albums/5818395684279934545
    as per knight frank real estate report,
    Pune has four of the 13 hottest investment spots in India - Pune - DNA
    prices in hinjewadi are poised to double in next 5 years...so BR price in 2017 should be 10,000 +....
    is that realistic to expect...any opinions?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneri12
    latest snaps
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/116011175770631287960/albums/5818395684279934545
    as per knight frank real estate report,
    Pune has four of the 13 hottest investment spots in India - Pune - DNA
    prices in hinjewadi are poised to double in next 5 years...so BR price in 2017 should be 10,000 +....
    is that realistic to expect...any opinions?

Thanks for the photos.

Regarding the rate doubling in next 5 years, I'm not surprised. It may happen earlier. As per the article, the current rate in Hinjewadi is 4000 but it has already crossed the 5000 mark at Blue Ridge. Looking at the demand, I have a feeling that the rate will cross 8000 mark in the next 3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Thanks for the photos.

Regarding the rate doubling in next 5 years, I'm not surprised. It may happen earlier. As per the article, the current rate in Hinjewadi is 4000 but it has already crossed the 5000 mark at Blue Ridge. Looking at the demand, I have a feeling that the rate will cross 8000 mark in the next 3 years.

one will see 6.5-7k next Jan ( once gf becomes operational) and 8k+ by 2014 end...let this thread be marked and be revisted on how this prediction pans out
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    one will see 6.5-7k next Jan ( once gf becomes operational) and 8k+ by 2014 end...let this thread be marked and be revisted on how this prediction pans out

The execution of project is meticulous indeed. I was amazed looking at golf course, open area. What is the rate of apartments facing golf course?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s.sighaniya
    The execution of project is meticulous indeed. I was amazed looking at golf course, open area. What is the rate of apartments facing golf course?

Currently the rate is 5400 for a golf course facing apartment.
    CommentQuote
    My suggestion is not to have an open kitchen. The BR layout is not appropriate for an open kitchen due to poor acoustics. The apt will get too noisy.

I agree with you. Our Indian cooking requires a closed kitchen. I was planning on taking down the wall and getting a glass partition with a sliding door.
    I have seen this done in some new projects in Mumbai. This will let a lot more light into the kitchen too. I liked it very much.

I also had an opportunity to see a resale apartment in Blue Ridge. The kitchen wall was not there in that one. So, I guess this can be requested.
    CommentQuote
    Has anyone visited the convenience store recently? Is it functioning well?

Yes it seems to be functioning fine. Everything you might need is not available (choice of brands / products), but I think it is good enough for now. Also, D-mart is not too far away. I spoke to a few residents there, they seemed very happy with the convenience store.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BR2012
    Currently the rate is 5400 for a golf course facing apartment.

Is it inclusive of car parking charges, infra. charges, service tax and so on?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s.sighaniya
    Is it inclusive of car parking charges, infra. charges, service tax and so on?

yes and they give you car to park in the allocated parking space!!!
    NO dear friend all other charges are extra- and the rate is 5900 psf above 20th floor flats.
    CommentQuote
  • The rates will surely rise, but the connectivity has to improve. The baner link road needs to come up for the rates to be anywhere near 10k.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anotherITguy
    The rates will surely rise, but the connectivity has to improve. The baner link road needs to come up for the rates to be anywhere near 10k.

agree ....that is the problem with PMC

but another not so logical way of looking at it....as long as connectivity of Hinjewadi doesnt improve with rest of Pune...people working in Phase-3 will be forced to consider staying in Hinjewadi

Traffic issue is bound to become more problematic once TCS+CTS becomes fully operational in phase-3
    CommentQuote
  • Well - tried looking through the maps, there is some sort of the road that connects sus road to Phase 3. Has anyone tried that out - what is the condition of the road. I feel for phase 3, even that road might make more sense than getting stuck up in the traffic at Hinjewadi.
    CommentQuote
  • will it be 10K at blueridge? why?
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure if this has been discussed before but I came across an important legal document describing the process of initiating the Blue Ridge township project. I have been told that the township has permission to draw water from Mula river & treat it for drinking purposes. Now, with the water treatment plant already functioning & tests being conducted successfully, I still wanted some assurance that it was fine to draw water from the river. The document on Pune Collectorate District website does describe the process in detail. If anyone is interested, please visit the site

cOllectorate pune District - In General Climate Of Pune District

Click on "Special Townships in Pune Districts" & then click on "Blue Ridge Hinjewadi". The document is partly in Marathi and in English.

I personally feel that provision of quality water by the builder is one of the top amenities that I would rate when purchasing real estate. I was always skeptical about the water treatment plant but now that it is functioning, I'm glad that I invested in Blue Ridge.

The document also talks about the process of recycling waste water and sewage treatment to maintain the property. Plus it discusses other options like garbage disposal & keeping the premises clean. Since it is a legal document, I would encourage all owners to keep a copy of it.

Hope it helps.
    CommentQuote
    Not sure if this has been discussed before but I came across an important legal document describing the process of initiating the Blue Ridge township project. I have been told that the township has permission to draw water from Mula river & treat it for drinking purposes. Now, with the water treatment plant already functioning & tests being conducted successfully, I still wanted some assurance that it was fine to draw water from the river. The document on Pune Collectorate District website does describe the process in detail. If anyone is interested, please visit the site

cOllectorate pune District - In General Climate Of Pune District

Click on "Special Townships in Pune Districts" & then click on "Blue Ridge Hinjewadi". The document is partly in Marathi and in English.

I personally feel that provision of quality water by the builder is one of the top amenities that I would rate when purchasing real estate. I was always skeptical about the water treatment plant but now that it is functioning, I'm glad that I invested in Blue Ridge.

The document also talks about the process of recycling waste water and sewage treatment to maintain the property. Plus it discusses other options like garbage disposal & keeping the premises clean. Since it is a legal document, I would encourage all owners to keep a copy of it.

Hope it helps.

yes...thats a big draw in BR....that will also cut down somewhat of maintaince cost

Thanks for sharing the link
    CommentQuote