Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Not sure if this has been discussed before but I came across an important legal document describing the process of initiating the Blue Ridge township project. I have been told that the township has permission to draw water from Mula river & treat it for drinking purposes. Now, with the water treatment plant already functioning & tests being conducted successfully, I still wanted some assurance that it was fine to draw water from the river. The document on Pune Collectorate District website does describe the process in detail. If anyone is interested, please visit the site

cOllectorate pune District - In General Climate Of Pune District

Click on "Special Townships in Pune Districts" & then click on "Blue Ridge Hinjewadi". The document is partly in Marathi and in English.

I personally feel that provision of quality water by the builder is one of the top amenities that I would rate when purchasing real estate. I was always skeptical about the water treatment plant but now that it is functioning, I'm glad that I invested in Blue Ridge.

The document also talks about the process of recycling waste water and sewage treatment to maintain the property. Plus it discusses other options like garbage disposal & keeping the premises clean. Since it is a legal document, I would encourage all owners to keep a copy of it.

Hope it helps.

Nothing personal against BR customers.

Part of the reason this is required is that none of the townships falls within PMC limits. Partly due to geographical location and partly due to their vastness they could not be anyway near current PMC or PCMC city limits.

So without such arrangement these townships would not have been viable. I am surprised that customers are coming to know about water supply arrangement only now:bab (59):

Like Lavasa, these townships are sucking water much upstream by dealing directly with Krishna Valley Corporation via collectorate and MH state irrigation department. Townships are going to suck water for golf course and water sports like the one NC at the cost of less water for PMC/PCMC areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    yes...thats a big draw in BR....that will also cut down somewhat of maintaince cost

not "somewhat" if you are living in Wagholi. Kolte Patil residents are shelling close to 2k per month on water tankers only :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sakelkar
    Nothing personal against BR customers.

I am surprised that customers are coming to know about water supply arrangement only now:bab (59):

I guess all buyers are aware ( were made aware by BR)...so no need to extend your assumptions too far...in fact that was one of the main reason for me putting extra money for BR ( as LR/ Megapolis etc dont have much clarity on source of water) ...most of d IT companies in Hinjewadi rely on tankers...so BR getting water from river is a big plus
    CommentQuote
  • I recently visited BR and checked out the completed towers. I noticed that the elevators are too small. I really doubt if some of my furniture will even fit into those elevators. Is stairs the only other option to take the furniture up to your apt? What if one's apt is on 25th floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Deleted
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suamuni
    I have recently booked 5BHK in tower 10 and the builder has agreed to merge master bedroom with adjoining smaller one

Hi Suamuni,
    I am in tower 10 too.
    i tried PMing you..... couldn't do it since its not activated on your side.
    You can PM me and may be we can stay in touch and keep each other informed.
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PointOfView
    not "somewhat" if you are living in Wagholi. Kolte Patil residents are shelling close to 2k per month on water tankers only :D

2K per month is something like 2-3 tankers per month. Are you sure of the numbers? It could be 2-3 tankers per day
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    2K per month is something like 2-3 tankers per month. Are you sure of the numbers? It could be 2-3 tankers per day

I *guess* it to be 2/3K per month per flat. I heard that AGC per year budget ran into crores:bab (59):.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    I recently visited BR and checked out the completed towers. I noticed that the elevators are too small. I really doubt if some of my furniture will even fit into those elevators. Is stairs the only other option to take the furniture up to your apt? What if one's apt is on 25th floor?

Do towers in BR have provision for stretcher lifts? Does the lifts have provision to arrest free fall of lift? I am sure these basic safety features are incorporated in BR.
    CommentQuote
    Do towers in BR have provision for stretcher lifts?

All BR buildings have "service elevators".
    They are larger at least on paper.
    CommentQuote

So without such arrangement these townships would not have been viable. I am surprised that customers are coming to know about water supply arrangement only now:bab (59):

The post clearly talks about investment. Investors do not worry about water etc. Or they worry only when it impacts the profits they may be able to make or whether the sell happens or not. Else, such tiny things are left to worry by end buyers only :D:D

6 years after launch, (supposed) investors need to talk about such things in forum to try and create a rosy picture. That tells the story of pune re in general and townships in particular
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Superduper,
    so when did you buy your flat at what rate?
    did the builder say anything about possession date?
    can you tell me how to send pm to a member?
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suamuni
    Hello Superduper,
    can you tell me how to send pm to a member?
    thanks

You go to Quick Links on upper right end of the orange bar.

On next page...click send a new massage in list on the left.

At this point i get the following massage when i try to send you a private massage (PM).

"suamuni has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper

"suamuni has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

This is possibly due Suamuni has not yet reached the theshhold of 10 postings to his credit.
    CommentQuote