Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by herohiralal View Post
    The rates in the city are above 10K in some places (KP, Model colony, Kothrud, Law college road, deccan) so with a metro they will go even higher (following your logic of greater amenities and social infra).

If 4K - 5K in Hinjewadi is costly today according to you then will a metro actually help people who are avoiding investing today in the suburbs or will they have to a very high prices to get a flat in the city?

Cities which have metros have seen business move to the city center and people moving out to the outskirts. Pune will be the only city if it were to reverse that trend so I am not betting on that to happen.
    Your example of areas with rate 10k is different RE world. Here premium projects are scarce and get sold-off before launch. The person who can afford 10K has different profile and risk appetite, he will never go to BR/KUL, warje, bavdhan etc for his own stay. He will chose areas mentioned by you to remain in city and let's not generalize those people as those type of buyers are limited and focused on few areas only.

I'm talking about people who are investing today in say BR for 5200 psqft or in KUL. They will find good options in Warje, Bavdhan, Pashan, pimple saudagar, Baner in resale where they can see good public infra, amenities and would be ready with immediate rental yields or if it is for own use can move in immediately. In next 7-8 years a metro will help them to reach wherever they want in city for work whereas in KUL they will have to wait for area to get developed another 5-7 years plus less appreciation as compare to (as you mention) city properties will fetch after Metro. This is probably best time for these people since investors trying to en-cash gains in projects launched in these areas few years back. Once these opportunities lost there will not be much supply in good areas of the city for end use.

The recently launched projects in Warje are in the range of 4.5k to 5k and moreover resale options in good society(where you don't have to make compromise ) are already available if one is OK with this price range as budget. I'm little biased towards warje since I'm staying here for years but one can find options in other good areas. I'm waiting for one project to get announced in Warje on big piece of land at the best location of Warje. It will command premium for sure and I'm gathering funds for the same.

Forget to mention I'm waiting for correction. Let us see.
    Last edited by AaplaAbhari79; July 9 2012, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AaplaAbhari79 View Post
      Your example of areas with rate 10k is different RE world. Here premium projects are scarce and get sold-off before launch. The person who can afford 10K has different profile and risk appetite, he will never go to BR/KUL, warje, bavdhan etc for his own stay. He will chose areas mentioned by you to remain in city and let's not generalize those people as those type of buyers are limited and focused on few areas only.

I'm talking about people who are investing today in say BR for 5200 psqft or in KUL. They will find good options in Warje, Bavdhan, Pashan, pimple saudagar, Baner in resale where they can see good public infra, amenities and would be ready with immediate rental yields or if it is for own use can move in immediately. In next 7-8 years a metro will help them to reach wherever they want in city for work whereas in KUL they will have to wait for area to get developed another 5-7 years plus less appreciation as compare to (as you mention) city properties will fetch after Metro. This is probably best time for these people since investors trying to en-cash gains in projects launched in these areas few years back. Once these opportunities lost there will not be much supply in good areas of the city for end use.

The recently launched projects in Warje are in the range of 4.5k to 5k and moreover resale options in good society(where you don't have to make compromise ) are already available if one is OK with this price range as budget. I'm little biased towards warje since I'm staying here for years but one can find options in other good areas. I'm waiting for one project to get announced in Warje on big piece of land at the best location of Warje. It will command premium for sure and I'm gathering funds for the same.

I think you are waiting for Vastusodh's project which has big piece of open land near Sinhgad campus, is it?

PS: Underground road to cross highway is going on. 50% work is complete, soon this road will get completed
      Last edited by pawarnilesh; July 9 2012, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Check out the June 2012 photos on paranjape's google+ site

https://plus.google.com/photos/11601...065?banner=pwa
        Loved the pics. Thanks for sharing. I have rarely explored any RE projects in West Pune & seeing these pictures of Blue Ridge gives a fair idea about RE developments in West. (Integrated Townships)

Comment

I'm talking about people who are investing today in say BR for 5200 psqft or in KUL. They will find good options in Warje, Bavdhan, Pashan, pimple saudagar, Baner in resale where they can see good public infra, amenities and would be ready with immediate rental yields or if it is for own use can move in immediately.
          Baner is too costly for normal people. people should buy in KUL if they are investing with a 5 yr horizon. If person work in Hinjewadi then go for wakad or ravet.
          People who want to buy in BR (2 or 3BHK) right now would be looking for certain kind of lifestyle right now.

In next 7-8 years a metro will help them to reach wherever they want in city for work whereas in KUL they will have to wait for area to get developed another 5-7 years plus less appreciation as compare to (as you mention) city properties will fetch after Metro.
          I have more hopes on the area developing than metro reaching hinjewadi in the next 7-8 years. Metro is a very costly operation (20-30,000 crores) if you have to connect the whole the pune so dont have much hope there.

I think interest rates will come down even more in the next 6 months taking off the pressure from a lot of home owners and businesses. Personally don't see prices falling a lot.

Comment

I'm talking about people who are investing today in say BR for 5200 psqft or in KUL. They will find good options in Warje, Bavdhan, Pashan, pimple saudagar, Baner in resale where they can see good public infra....
            I would not like if I would go for shopping groceries and ask for Mango and shopkeeper would ask me to by BANANA. Because BANANAs are rich in potassium..

Not trying to be funny but trying to understand the direction of this argument.. Location is a prime factor in deciding the real estate worth. I am not saying that Hinjewadi is better than Baner or Pune City center is better than Aundh. All are different markets and different products and different types of people would have more demand for property in one area than the other.

I am working in Kalyani Ngr, why wud I go and buy in Baner even if someone feels that it is a better investment decision or vice versa.

When we are evaluating BR, check;
            • Who would be interested in buying/investing there?
            • Is it planned enough to be self-sufficient overtime or not?
            • Is all basic amenities available or not?

I am not saying that BR's rate of 5K+ is a valid price tag. If there is a demand and people think this is good, it would sell and prices would go up. No matter what sells in Baner or does not sell in Wakad..

Comment

Originally posted by pawarnilesh View Post
              I think you are waiting for Vastusodh's project which has big piece of open land near Sinhgad campus, is it?

PS: Underground road to cross highway is going on. 50% work is complete, soon this road will get completed
              No. There is one big piece of land in Warje. The land owner has successfully solved disputes with PMC and given some land for road widening, police chowky etc. He was planning for bungalows earlier hence it would have gone out of my budget so I had started looking elsewhere. I think he is now in process of getting plan sanctions and may announce project in Diwali although not sure. Let us see.
              Some freedom fighters were rewarded by allocating big piece of land by govt. Now their grand childrens are enjoying the value of freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by toanuj View Post
                I would not like if I would go for shopping groceries and ask for Mango and shopkeeper would ask me to by BANANA. Because BANANAs are rich in potassium..

Not trying to be funny but trying to understand the direction of this argument.. Location is a prime factor in deciding the real estate worth. I am not saying that Hinjewadi is better than Baner or Pune City center is better than Aundh. All are different markets and different products and different types of people would have more demand for property in one area than the other.

I am working in Kalyani Ngr, why wud I go and buy in Baner even if someone feels that it is a better investment decision or vice versa.

When we are evaluating BR, check;
                • Who would be interested in buying/investing there?
                • Is it planned enough to be self-sufficient overtime or not?
                • Is all basic amenities available or not?

I am not saying that BR's rate of 5K+ is a valid price tag. If there is a demand and people think this is good, it would sell and prices would go up. No matter what sells in Baner or does not sell in Wakad..
                The discussion was regarding BR and pune west. So there is no one asking people working in East to live in west.
                The point was all about current amenities vs future development/prospect. I'm of the opinion that earlier when warje, pimple saudagar, baner, bavdhan etc seen development because there was price motivation. However today areas like balewadi, baner, hinjewadi area already hyped so much that people don't find motivation in buying in remote areas and keep horizon of 5 years.

Finally affordability matters as you will need population density to see good social infra to develop and that means all sort of lower, middle and upper middle class people to buy in and thus demand by this population bring good development. However for this you will need affordable, medium and premium range houses. The current average rate of 4k+ in all these outskirt areas can't be classified in affordable range.

The builders might be having their own issues/greed/pressure in bringing down the prices but then same is the case with buyer who can't go beyond his means. So if demand has to drive supply prices need to correct in these areas for sure as finally buyer will decide which price he wants to buy.

In your style of example, current situation in Pune is builders are showing mangos and giving bananas and in some cases encouraging to go on fast.

Comment

Agree with you AA79.
                  Reason why areas like Balewadi, Bavdhan or Warje took off is due to their lower prices compared to their near the city cousins. These ANNEXES were in demand due to lower price. If eg. Kothrud & Warje command same price, who will go to Warje ? If Hinjewadi & Baner command same price, why go at Hinjewadi ?? Life is not just WORK-OFFICE & OFFICE-WORK. And yes, think about your family also. Not all would be working at Hinjewadi.

I strongly feel that people staying in projects like BR, KUL, Mpolis etc. are DINK families or small kid & both working at Hinjewadi & want to retire at Hinjewadi only .

A socially oriented person who prefers neighborhood of people from all walks of life & thinks about his family (if kids, parents are staying with him) will never even go & enquire in such areas.

And as far as metro is concerned, if it is done in 7-8 yrs, expect India to over-take US in next 10 yrs then . I think that '-' is wrong. It is not 7-8 but 78 !!

And as said before, for self use, buy based on current infra & not PROPOSED/DP.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    And as far as metro is concerned, if it is done in 7-8 yrs, expect India to over-take US in next 10 yrs then :D. I think that '-' is wrong. It is not 7-8 but 78 !!
                    I have more hopes on the area developing than metro reaching hinjewadi in the next 7-8 years. Metro is a very costly operation (20-30,000 crores) if you have to connect the whole the pune so dont have much hope there.
                    I'm also not optimistic about fast track metro project in pune however facts has something to say different.

Delhi metro has completed 190 km of route in 12 years with 142 stations out of which 35 are underground. The challenges must be more due to Tier 1 city including population density, traffic conditions, funding etc.

I'm not sure till metro project starts in Pune since there will be different issues like funding , sanctions, all types of personal interests will involved. However once it starts it can cover more ground fast with the help of DMRC experience. Once initial routes are setup the next expansion works faster as seen in Delhi case. In Pune we may not require 190 km but 100 km to solve teething problem initially of our road transport.

RA - With above facts can we say now India has overtaken USA?
                    The DMRC story is best to believe in capabilities of Indian people only we need better drivers (i.e. politicians and bureaucrats) rest of the things will follow. Let us see how Pune metro shape up.
                    Last edited by AaplaAbhari79; July 10 2012, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      A socially oriented person who prefers neighborhood of people from all walks of life & thinks about his family (if kids, parents are staying with him) will never even go & enquire in such areas..
                      Assume that I have Rs. 1 Cr for my first home; can you please suggest some area in Pune to invest. I love my kid and a 'socially oriented person'...

As I am a family and a social guy, I need atleast 3BHK one for the poor working couple, one for the kid and last for visiting parents and may be friends and family.

I am in IT (no one else would pay me enough to save 1 cr) and my bad luck that it is based in Hinjewadi. I wish that I should be wasting less time in traffic so that I can come back and play with my kid on a week day. I hope these wishes are not outside your definiton of a 'socially oriented person'..

I would appreciate a more direct and fact based answer than beating around the bush...
                      Last edited by toanuj; July 11 2012, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X