Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Has their MD came out of water!!:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    I have also been hearing that the NH4 bypass from Katraj to Dehu phata is going to be made of 6 lanes from current 4 one. If this road (Hinjewadi), is indeed PROPOSED:o it will most likely come after 6 laning of this road (& by the time the 6 lanes will be complete, we would require a 8 lane road). Man, why can't the administration think on 20 year horizon?

If the planning is for 20 years..then who would have "earned" in such contracts. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    If the planning is for 20 years..then who would have "earned" in such contracts. :D

True, the simplest eg. is filling up of the same pothole again & again.
    CommentQuote
    Hiranandani is coming up with a new township of 100 acres at Hinjewadi. Lets see if it can give a run to BR for its money.

When? Which Phase?
    Atleast we will have some PROs in between nausikhiyaan/political agents cum developers. If HiNdni does set up there house in HijWdi, the area may be a manhattan... live Powai:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007

Offer:

For Group Booking of 10-15 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.3300/sq.ft.
    For Group Booking of 16- 25 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.3200/sq.ft.
    For Group Booking of 26- 50 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.3000/sq.ft.
    For Group Booking of over 50 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.2900/sq.ft.

I am sure this Paranjpe must have got this land almost free from the farmers. And he wants to extract gold from it by coming up with such gimmicks.

What's so great about BS that demands 3Kish rate?

And just see the above scheme. It appears that he is doing great favour by reducing the rates by 100 psf stage-wise, when in fact all these flats may be costing almost 1/3 rd the quoted rate.
    CommentQuote
  • 3k has become standard rate in pune :(...undeveloped areas have such rates; its frustrating and outrageous

Originally Posted by enduser
    I am sure this Paranjpe must have got this land almost free from the farmers. And he wants to extract gold from it by coming up with such gimmicks.

And just see the above scheme. It appears that he is doing great favour by reducing the rates by 100 psf stage-wise, when in fact all these flats may be costing almost 1/3 rd the quoted rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Trojon
    When? Which Phase?
    Atleast we will have some PROs in between nausikhiyaan/political agents cum developers. If HiNdni does set up there house in HijWdi, the area may be a manhattan... live Powai:D:D

It is PROPOSED:D township. Another one is of Shapoorji Pallonji at Undri, whose status is not confirmed. However, I don't that in current times, any Mumbai based developer will set up a shop in Pune. If they didn't come in boom times, why will they come today?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser

Yep, even the land nearby is costing INR 100-130/sq ft today. He must have got it even cheap. Add to it the benefits the developer gets for building townships, the profits are huge. Similarly, land has been bought almost for free at Amanora, Nanded City & Lavasa as well. The builder will make good profit even after selling at INR 1500/sq ft!!

Kayaking man, after all you don't have water at Paranjape's project at Baner-Pashan link road:D.
    CommentQuote

Kayaking man, after all you don't have water at Paranjape's project at Baner-Pashan link road:D.

Couldn't agree more !! :D
    CommentQuote
  • Booked!

Booked one 2 Bedroom flat today. I know that I probably am inviting a lot of flak - but I just feel that Indian market is not mature enough to know the details about the RE market, when it will go up and down.(including me and 99% other Indians) There has been one Indian dream - to buy one's own. And with more jobs being created in India daily I dont see why the demand will go down - specially in a city that is as commercially diversified as Pune. Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Wait till bears come out after dark and shred your post to pieces :)

Just kidding. Congrats on your purchase. If your heart said yes and your mind also has evaluated it and you have weighed pros and cons before buying, well and good. Will quote short shayari from old-old movie Neela Akash (*ring Dharam Paaji)

Neele parvaton kee dhara (blue ridge project)
    Aayi dhundhne kinara badi dur se (buyers to bail it out from far off places like US)
    Koi to jeene ka sahara chahiye (koi to buyer chahiye)
    CommentQuote
  • how much it costs u ?

whats the rate ?
    CommentQuote
  • Booked using the rate given to IT folks - 2900 + 180 (floor rise).

Compuwallah - Yes, I gave it a lot of thought and was out every weekend for the last month and a half hunting for good deals. There were none. None better than what I found at blueridge - proximity to office was one of the main factors in my decision. Even when I travel on my bike it takes me an hour to reach office. I can't afford waste 2 hrs out of my life everyday travelling on the bad roads of Pune. Hinjewadi is not developed, but it will come up in the next 6-7 years. I will get my possession in 2 years only. (ok probably 2.5 or 3 years). And its a big society. Lot of essential stuff is inside. Yes - if you want to have the option to drive out and enjoy sujata mastani in the middle of the night - sorry, not an option. And I am ready for that - because in the busy lives we have it is the time with your family and yourself that will become most expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anotherITguy
    Booked using the rate given to IT folks - 2900 + 180 (floor rise).

Compuwallah - Yes, I gave it a lot of thought and was out every weekend for the last month and a half hunting for good deals. There were none. None better than what I found at blueridge - proximity to office was one of the main factors in my decision. Even when I travel on my bike it takes me an hour to reach office. I can't afford waste 2 hrs out of my life everyday travelling on the bad roads of Pune. Hinjewadi is not developed, but it will come up in the next 6-7 years. I will get my possession in 2 years only. (ok probably 2.5 or 3 years). And its a big society. Lot of essential stuff is inside. Yes - if you want to have the option to drive out and enjoy sujata mastani in the middle of the night - sorry, not an option. And I am ready for that - because in the busy lives we have it is the time with your family and yourself that will become most expensive.

Nice to know you gave sufficient thought over it. Also thx for posting after you have bought. This will give other ppl idea as what factors are resulting in buyers closing deals and the rate as well.
    Whether place become expensive or not later does not matter till it meets ur need (assuming u r end user).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anotherITguy
    Booked using the rate given to IT folks - 2900 + 180 (floor rise).

Do they offer 2900 rate for not IT people?
    CommentQuote