Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Congrats marshaln . Its a very good project but i missed bus at 4000/-. At current price , its beyond my reach. You took a right decision.

Salil

Comment

Originally posted by salildhawan View Post
      Congrats marshaln . Its a very good project but i missed bus at 4000/-. At current price , its beyond my reach. You took a right decision.

Salil
      Yes...a very good project in a location where, at times, it might take you an hour to drive 5 km during peak hrs.

Comment

In general whoever has gone against the general wisdom of this forum has done pretty ok ... at least till date.

Interesting to relook at variety of comments especially during the slump of 2009 on this project.

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
          In general whoever has gone against the general wisdom of this forum has done pretty ok ... at least till date.

Interesting to relook at variety of comments especially during the slump of 2009 on this project.
          true, people have purchased a 3BHK in slump of 2009 at 50 lakhs and the value has doubled in 3 years...

Comment

Guys, Price of BR flats could be a topic for debate but do you think BR would be livable in next 1-2 year? I mean people who has already but flat in BR, should they actually move to to BR or should think to sell it?

Comment

^^^ People who does not have an option will move to BR, I think a good percentage of buyers will be investors... as when the project was launched there was absolutely nothing around except the cognizant building ... people who wanted to get a house for themselves preferred other closer areas to city at that time... today HWD has improved ... but is the project really livable depends on individual...

Comment

I too have booked in pahse-3....same size...saem rates...

My Reasons for buying

1. Proximity to Hinjewadi
                2. Pune Infra is pathetic so cant afford living in area further than wakad ( many of you calculate distance of a project from city center...I calculate it from the job center...otherwise I would have not been in Noida at first place itself)
                3. After living in Pune for 4-5 years...I have realized it is the best city to be in ( in totality of jobs opportunity, weather, safety and despite the poor infra0
                4. Golf facing properties are fetching 8-14k psf in NCR..so its a matter of time before trends picks up in Pune...even if that doesnt happen...Im fine as it for living...so paper gains or no gains...doesnt chaneg life much
                5. A very decent school in the premises
                6. After KUL Ecolech/XRBIA/KP...Hinjewadi will be like Wakad only by 2015..

-ves of the project ( my POV)

Poor amenities ( small pool, no tennis court)...so unless you buy club memebership...all you get is views :-(
                Unless they open up a planned second entry...after the project is fully functional...entry will be very crowded
                While one will save a lot of time for office going but lets say you want to go to station/airport in the evening on working day...you will be stuck in pahse-1 square for 1 hours and much
                Its very costly...and unlikely to give the kind of returns you would have got somewhere else...but then entire Pune has become like that
                I didnt invest at 2900 all inclusicve in Mar, 2010 ( in coprorate scheme) and finally ended up paying almost 6000 psf ( all inclusive)...so decisiosn will always haunt me

Comment

Congrats and welcome to owners club. trust me you won't regret in long run.

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                  I too have booked in pahse-3....same size...saem rates...

My Reasons for buying

1. Proximity to Hinjewadi
                  2. Pune Infra is pathetic so cant afford living in area further than wakad ( many of you calculate distance of a project from city center...I calculate it from the job center...otherwise I would have not been in Noida at first place itself)
                  3. After living in Pune for 4-5 years...I have realized it is the best city to be in ( in totality of jobs opportunity, weather, safety and despite the poor infra0
                  4. Golf facing properties are fetching 8-14k psf in NCR..so its a matter of time before trends picks up in Pune...even if that doesnt happen...Im fine as it for living...so paper gains or no gains...doesnt chaneg life much
                  5. A very decent school in the premises
                  6. After KUL Ecolech/XRBIA/KP...Hinjewadi will be like Wakad only by 2015..

-ves of the project ( my POV)

Poor amenities ( small pool, no tennis court)...so unless you buy club memebership...all you get is views :-(
                  Unless they open up a planned second entry...after the project is fully functional...entry will be very crowded
                  While one will save a lot of time for office going but lets say you want to go to station/airport in the evening on working day...you will be stuck in pahse-1 square for 1 hours and much
                  Its very costly...and unlikely to give the kind of returns you would have got somewhere else...but then entire Pune has become like that
                  I didnt invest at 2900 all inclusicve in Mar, 2010 ( in coprorate scheme) and finally ended up paying almost 6000 psf ( all inclusive)...so decisiosn will always haunt me

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                    Congratulations on your purchase.
                    May happiness and prosperity follow you to your new home.

I assume numbers above are based on "built-up" area.

Are you able to share the all inclusive carpet area PSF price..... with ...VAT, Service Tax, Registration, Infrastructure, Stamp-duty and Parking ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by salildhawan View Post
                      Can you suggest me will it be a wise decision to buy a 2BHK in Smart Homes 3?

Salil
                      Salil, I have not looked into details of Megapolis so can't advice. Sorry.
                      Last edited by Superduper; August 30 2012, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X