Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
    If not for Golf course + river view( though it will look like river only for 4 months in mansoon) + weather of Pune + Hinjewadi being only IT pocket in India still seeing headcount addition ( its almost stagnated in Gurgaon/Blore/Mumbai/Hyderbad...some additions in Noida/Chennai/Maneshar)...I would have not bought such heavily loaded and haphazrdly designed flat in outskirts of city at such a price

everything else is unnecessary details and actually mostly -ve...including a lot of 1BHKs at the entrance which will never let it become a luxury project , mall + office at entrance which will kill its residential feel
    Man, you are coming really hard on yourself.....
    Go a bit easy.....After all its not that bad.
    Just look at you....after all is said and done, eventually somebody like you (who looks at fact as per above quote) still finds long-term value in this project.
    In the end that decision alone speaks volumes in favor of Blue Ridge.
    Last edited by Superduper; August 31 2012, 10:29 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

Originally posted by PointOfView View Post
      => This is not correct. At peak traffic, it takes maximum 20-25 mins to get past phase-I square
      I was stuck yesterday for over 40 minutes for the stretch from Infosys Phase1 circle to Hinjewadi chowk around 6 PM..

Comment

Im not suffering from confirmtaion bias so wont read everything attached to BR as +ve

At the same time I appreciate points made by you guys

If not for Golf course + river view( though it will look like river only for 4 months in mansoon) + weather of Pune + Hinjewadi being only IT pocket in India still seeing headcount addition ( its almost stagnated in Gurgaon/Blore/Mumbai/Hyderbad...some additions in Noida/Chennai/Maneshar)...I would have not bought such heavily loaded and haphazrdly designed flat in outskirts of city at such a price

everything else is unnecessary details and actually mostly -ve...including a lot of 1BHKs at the entrance which will never let it become a luxury project , mall + office at entrance which will kill its residential feel

Megapolis is a much better project ( structure of flats + still reasonable rates + less loading)...its location will too move from -ve to +ve ( from rental perspective though not necessarily from family living perspective) after CTS opens up in phase -3 ( 20,000 capacity campus construction at advance stages) and TCS building becomes fully occupied
        i have never been to megapolis but i guess a 3 BHK there would be costing 70 lakhs....if you liked mehapolis better...am curious to know what made you shell out those extra 30 lakhs (you could have got 2 extra flats of 2 BHK in XRBIA to book an apartment in BR...

Comment

Originally posted by puneri12 View Post
          i have never been to megapolis but i guess a 3 BHK there would be costing 70 lakhs....if you liked mehapolis better...am curious to know what made you shell out those extra 30 lakhs (you could have got 2 extra flats of 2 BHK in XRBIA to book an apartment in BR...
          Golf course + River

In nutsehll...paid 30 lakhs extra for few pics on FB :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
            Go a bit easy.....After all its not that bad.
            Just look at you....after all is said and done, eventually somebody like you (who looks at fact as per above quote) still finds long-term value in this project.
            In the end that decision alone speaks volumes in favor of Blue Ridge.
            Agreed...I didn’t want to put it here cause people would have jumped on me...but my targets for BR in Jan, 2016

1. 0,000 - Builder goes belly down - and project gets stuck for unknown reasons - doomsday scenario & 1 % probability
            2. 7500 ( all inclusive) - worst case , 9 % probability
            3.8000-10,000 - base case - 60% probability
            4.10,000 + - best case & 30 % probability

A major reason for these numbers is cause of GF...once the projects becomes complete...a lot of expats might come in and that will drive rental value up

I will make more than FD returns in case2,3 & 4 and plus social traction for the property...in the end it might as well be the place I want to spend my next 10-15 years as I love Pune weather

In today’s tough economic scenario…any UC project is a gamble. Since I didn’t have equity for RTM and wanted to play the inherent margin game of UC, I wanted to pick early any launch in late phases of any big project - BR and Megapolis both fit into that bracket

Life Republic could have been another idea but didn’t want to go that far + LR has yet not delivered anything so we really don’t how much of differene will be there between brochures & reality…any tough situation and builder might easily delay everything by 4-5 years
            Last edited by Baruch; August 31 2012, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Golf course + River

In nutsehll...paid 30 lakhs extra for few pics on FB :-)
              well said. better to spend this money on Europe or US tours. Probably you could get even better photos on FB

Comment

Agreed...I didn’t want to put it here cause people would have jumped on me...but my targets for BR in Jan, 2016

1. 0,000 - Builder goes belly down - and project gets stuck for unknown reasons - doomsday scenario & 1 % probability

A major reason for these numbers is cause of GF...once the projects becomes complete...a lot of expats might come in and that will drive rental value up

I will make more than FD returns in case2,3 & 4 and plus social traction for the property...in the end it might as well be the place I want to spend my next 10-15 years as I love Pune weather

In today’s tough economic scenario…any UC project is a gamble. Since I didn’t have equity for RTM and wanted to play the inherent margin game of UC, I wanted to pick early any launch in late phases of any big project - BR and Megapolis both fit into that bracket

Life Republic could have been another idea but didn’t want to go that far + LR has yet not delivered anything so we really don’t how much of differene will be there between brochures & reality…any tough situation and builder might easily delay everything by 4-5 years
                i think your expectations are very high
                current base rate is 5000
                in next 3 years we can expect a max of 10-12% per
                that give a rate of 6500-7000 by dec 2015/jan 2016

Comment

Baruch, consider one more thing;

There are 4 kind of buyers who can afford BR now and in future;

1. Expats bringing in their US/Europe savings, which in general is in range of 50L to 1 cr in average after 5-6 years. with definitely few exception
                  2. Companies buying or renting for higher level executives or maintaining as guest houses
                  3. IT folks with 30+ lpa salary
                  4. Mumbai investors

This population will start shrinking as prices would go cross a certain threshold, which to my understanding has now reached (1cr for 3BHK). Only thing that would drive BR prices is comparably better location (comparing with Megapolis, liferepublic) and better plan (BR always had a complete project plan and deviated very less in last 5 years).

In total, i feel that saturation will not let price go beyond 1.25cr for 3BHK in next 3-4 years

Comment

Im taking current rate as 6000 ( all inclusive...parking, plc - both floor + view)...else base rate vise you can reduce the numbers by 1000 each

Comment

but during my groundwork for the project...I was almost shocked for 2-3 acres project in Balewadi asking 1Cr plus for 3bhks....

Most of the times builders are not known too

That has actually convinced me to to BR at such rates

Pune market has really hot up and logically should cool at such levels for next 2-3 years...what many dont realize major portion of Pune market is of service class and at current levels its reaching beyond them

Its not a Mumbai/Delhi market full of businessmen, politicians and beurocrats

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X