Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3921 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any update on access to the Golf course or area in center (earlier bungalows)? Aren't residents confined to much smaller area around the buildings?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sno247
    Any update on access to the Golf course or area in center (earlier bungalows)? Aren't residents confined to much smaller area around the buildings?


    I do not know much about the golf course access. But I was told that there will be a walking/jogging track surrounding the entire golf course which will be accessible to the residents.

    Also there is ample space around the towers at the podium level with little grassy areas including maze & play areas for kids, benches. Since each set of towers has a large footprint, the podium level will become a gathering ground for socializing.

    There is one common swimming pool for towers 1,2,3,4 and set of towers 9,10,11 and 12,13,14.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sno247
    Any update on access to the Golf course or area in center (earlier bungalows)? Aren't residents confined to much smaller area around the buildings?


    Yes that is correct. Residents do not have access to any club facilities unless you become a member. As I understand the club facilities include Golf, Tennis, Squash, Billiards etc.

    As of now the rate of club membership is 2.5 lac if you pay in one shot. If you pay in installments it is about 3.5. This membership is valid for 10 years and includes your spouse and kids ( Only until the kid is a minor ).

    The management has plans for introducing a life time membership plan but have not yet announced it and they may come up with that sometime in future. In such a scenario you can upgrade your existing 10 year membership to life-time ( off-course by paying the difference amount )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by atulopt
    Yes that is correct. Residents do not have access to any club facilities unless you become a member. As I understand the club facilities include Golf, Tennis, Squash, Billiards etc.

    As of now the rate of club membership is 2.5 lac if you pay in one shot.


    More over......

    The memebres-only access to the golf-course will be just to play golf ( after paying for that round ) and not for a brisk-walk in shining Sun.


    So Yah, that space will never be a “Nana-Nani park” (as someone said before me).
    .
    .
    .
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone help me here ... I am not sure what facilities are included when you purchase the flat. If you go to the blue ridge website, it has all amenities listed...
    Blue Ridge Amenities | Golf Properties | Luxury Homes by Paranjape Schemes.

    ...and you folks are saying people will need to pay for playing squash? What about cricket? what about any of the 100+ amenities? Soccer? Tennis? All fishing and riverside stuff? coconut groves, gyms, yoga centers etc?

    I had always thought that access to the middle open area was free (similar to Magarpatta city) as even the pictures show people strolling around in the golf course on the website.


    I am not trying to bash the project, I am trying to understand what is included when one pays such a premium price. I had talked to their sales folks couple of months back and they had said they will launch a 1 bhk slim tower in Jan, which I was thinking of booking as investment. So want to get the info.

    Thanks for your responses,

    ~D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rendezvous
    Can someone help me here ... I am not sure what facilities are included when you purchase the flat. If you go to the blue ridge website, it has all amenities listed...
    Blue Ridge Amenities | Golf Properties | Luxury Homes by Paranjape Schemes.

    ...and you folks are saying people will need to pay for playing squash? What about cricket? what about any of the 100+ amenities? Soccer? Tennis? All fishing and riverside stuff? coconut groves, gyms, yoga centers etc?

    I had always thought that access to the middle open area was free (similar to Magarpatta city) as even the pictures show people strolling around in the golf course on the website.


    I am not trying to bash the project, I am trying to understand what is included when one pays such a premium price. I had talked to their sales folks couple of months back and they had said they will launch a 1 bhk slim tower in Jan, which I was thinking of booking as investment. So want to get the info.

    Thanks for your responses,

    ~D


    Read between the lines, especially when it comes to information from builders and never ever assume anything. Yes, the site lists these amenities but they have not said these are free for BR residents. If I was you, the best thing would be to call the sales team again to understand what is free and what is paid.
    If you ask me, all these amenities come under the club umbrella, if you are a member you can use it if not you can 'walk' around them. There might be a couple of freebies like jogging tracks etc that might be there but rest I believe would be paid. They are not going to get a lot of people paying 2.5 lac if it only covers Golf and if the rest is for free. But again give them a call and see what they have to say. If you do call them also check on what happens if you pay for membership now and if some of the proposed amenities get cancelled. Does one get partial refund? Etc
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure why this fuss about paying golf membership

    Do we understand the cost involved in maintaining one

    A lot of residents won't like to pay the rumning costs if they are not using it

    Plus more the price better it is ... Helps in maintaining the exclusivity

    You don't want 200 people doing Kapal Bharti just because they have free access
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea whats the current cost of a 2BHK in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam_22_in
    Any idea whats the current cost of a 2BHK in this project?


    Current rate is 5100 (river facing) and 5400 (golf facing) for towers 20 & 21. For river facing, total cost comes to around 77L.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Not sure why this fuss about paying golf membership

    Do we understand the cost involved in maintaining one

    A lot of residents won't like to pay the rumning costs if they are not using it

    Plus more the price better it is ... Helps in maintaining the exclusivity

    You don't want 200 people doing Kapal Bharti just because they have free access


    I agree with Baruch. On the other hand, if golf was included as an amenity, then we would have seen people complaining about that too asking for reduction in maintenance fees for people who don't play golf.

    Personally, I did not buy at BR because of the amenities like golf or the boat club. It is good that they are going to offer it. I'm just concerned about too many outsiders visiting the complex because from what I understand the golf membership is open to anybody, not just BR residents.
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure about BR...but in many places GC memebrsips can be seperately sold and bought

    Greater Noida Golf Club membership for sale - Noida - Everything Else - membership noida golf course

    This happens once new forms are stopped after hitting the planned numbers

    Current waiting period of Delhi GC is 30 years and Noida - 7-8 years...

    Disclaimer - those GCs are real big deal - 18 course unlike BR which is 8 course...also surrpunded by residential twoers...BR can never reach there...at mac they will start having some corporate tournaments plus professional tournaments by 2015

    Once its goes fully operational...many expats might come for rentals...Japanese and Americans are considered to be crazy for Golf
    CommentQuote
  • Combined bellow
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    This is only as far as I know - it may have changed. I am quite sure I am wrong in a few cases so please correct me if you know.

    NCR has the following courses AFAIK. If anyone can suggest more, let me know please

    Noida

    - Noida Golf Course - 1
    - Unitech Golf and Country Club - 2
    - Jaypee Wishtown - 3

    Greater Noida

    - Jaypee Greater Noida - 4

    Ghaziabad

    - Hindan air force base - 5

    Delhi

    - Delhi Golf Club - 6
    - Lado - 7
    - Airforce - 8
    - Army Golf Club - 9
    - BSF Golf Club , Chhawla - 10
    - Bhalswa Golf Course, Najafgarh - 11
    - There is a small private course at the presidents estate - 12

    Gurgaon

    -Classic golf course - 13
    -Golden greens golf course - 14
    -DLF golf course - 15

    1 - 7-9 Lakhs, 4 years, Transferrable
    2 - 8-10 Lakhs, no waiting, only for residents, Non Transferrable (AFAIK)
    3 - 9 Lakhs, (per reports it is open for a short time to non residents), no waiting, Non Transferrable (AFAIK)
    4 - 20+ Lakhs, no waiting, only for residents, Non Transferrable (AFAIK)
    5 - 50k one time, need to be a good player with solid jack in Air Force, Non Transferrable (AFAIK)
    6. Very reasonable fee - but one should apply for his kid when he was born and he might get a chance before another 2 generations. Very exclusive. Transferrable (yeah any rich member uncle on the death bed :) without heirs)
    7. Very reasonable fee - know some really big shots in DDA? Else membership is closed. Not sure if it is transferrable
    8, 9, 10. Think you forget about these - if you are not sons/daughters of forces officers who were avid golfers
    11. Believe this was operated by DDA, never played there so dont know
    12. Yeah Right ;)
    13. Lifetime only if older member is selling. 2.5 Lakhs for 2 years. This is another awesome facility
    14. I think this one may get - dont know the prices etc - but really really far away
    15. Probably the best GC in NCR along with DGC, Jaypee GN and Classic. Need to have a DLF property. Not sure on transferability. 5 year fee is 8 lakhs


    Copying from a Noida threa ...this is today's response
    CommentQuote
  • Guys the problem for rendezvouz (above) is that the BR web-site has a long list of amenities without any clarification of which ones are included in monthly maintenance.

    Also the web-site's cartoon picture shows the golf-course with a lot of trees and people walking next to a pond with ducks....:-)...joke at best...!


    Regardless of what sales guys at BR tell us...my guess is as follows....
    (from the long list of amenities on the recently renovated BR web-site)

    Real and part of monthly maintainance
    Amphitheater ???
    Swimming
    walking/jogging/bicycle-track
    Community hall
    Whatever can be put on the building's podium

    Paid separately
    Spa
    Club House with Volleyball Squash Skating Cycling Badminton Soccer
    Golf
    Restaurant
    Shopping Mall with Multiplex and cafeteria
    Vegetable Market
    Banks

    Hyped but still real
    Boat Club with Marina
    Landscaped Gardens with Water Bodies ???
    Coconut Grove
    Kayaking Beach

    Probably false but certainly funny
    Yoga/Meditation Hall
    Music
    Pet Zoo
    Fishing
    Sunset Point
    Fruit Orchard
    Urban Forest
    Butterfly Garden
    Entertainment Zone
    Gaming Zone
    Specialty Restaurants

    Believe it or not....
    SEZ Administrative Office.......Yaah....this one too is listed as an amenity for BR residents )))
    .
    .
    .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Not sure why this fuss about paying golf membership

    Do we understand the cost involved in maintaining one

    A lot of residents won't like to pay the rumning costs if they are not using it

    Plus more the price better it is ... Helps in maintaining the exclusivity

    You don't want 200 people doing Kapal Bharti just because they have free access


    BR residents have lost unrestricted access to roads, facilities in bungalow scheme area - for evening walk or some facilities which would have been common between towers and bungalow units.

    For given number of units, I personally feel the amenity area is less for given population.
    CommentQuote