Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by gourjhamar View Post
    Last time in august when I talked to them it was 4500 psf for 1 bhk, and 5000 for 2 BHK onwards.

I checked with them last week, it was 5500 they were charging. I think they are ripping off people, nothing else.

Comment

mail from Prasanna Tamaskar...if anyone is interested in attending

Dear Customer's,

This mail is to inform all of you that on "SUNDAY -14/10/2012 at 9.30a.m." PSCL Group Chairman -Mr.Shrikant Paranjape is comming to BlueRidge for answering all your querry/s related to VAT.

Kindly keep yourself available for the said purpose.

VENUE :- OPEN HOUSE - NEXT TO SHOPPING GLORY, NEAR TOWER-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Amateur001 View Post
        I checked with them last week, it was 5500 they were charging. I think they are ripping off people, nothing else.
        You think they are ripping and thats why you are not buying...others think its undervalued ( or at leats value for money) so they may be buying

I checked today...its 5400 for GF facing and 5100 for river facing ( 100 rs increase from 4th Oct and they hinted for one more before Diwali)

Unfortunately (for people who have not bought) RE has managed to keep afloat in tough 2011-12...sales plummeted but prices never came down

One of my friend in RE industry told that builders cant do that as labour has become very costly ( with 10-15% CPI in last 4 years...cost of living has gone up for even these poor labourers, cement is again tightening up...land prices has gone up many times in 2008-2012...so expecting a good quality flat at 3-3.5 k is living in dreams)

All banks after burning their sheets with industrial loans ( mining, coal, power, infra) are focusing on retail loans ( auto & home)...this tactical shift in focus will bring competition in home loans and rates will soften faster than overall interest rates

all this means...another 10% jump in house prices by mar, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
          You think they are ripping and thats why you are not buying...others think its undervalued ( or at leats value for money) so they may be buying

I checked today...its 5400 for GF facing and 5100 for river facing ( 100 rs increase from 4th Oct and they hinted for one more before Diwali)

Unfortunately (for people who have not bought) RE has managed to keep afloat in tough 2011-12...sales plummeted but prices never came down

One of my friend in RE industry told that builders cant do that as labour has become very costly ( with 10-15% CPI in last 4 years...cost of living has gone up for even these poor labourers, cement is again tightening up...land prices has gone up many times in 2008-2012...so expecting a good quality flat at 3-3.5 k is living in dreams)

All banks after burning their sheets with industrial loans ( mining, coal, power, infra) are focusing on retail loans ( auto & home)...this tactical shift in focus will bring competition in home loans and rates will soften faster than overall interest rates

dude, you are posting the same message with little modification in other posts too!!!

Comment

Barrage of Queries

Originally posted by puneri12 View Post

Dear Customer's,

This mail is to inform all of you that on "SUNDAY -14/10/2012 at 9.30a.m." PSCL Group Chairman -Mr.Shrikant Paranjape is comming to BlueRidge for answering all your querry/s related to VAT.

Looks like Parnajape is one builder ready to face the customers on VAT issue - other just send letetrs/notices and demand 5% of agreement cost.

Does it mean Parnajape is better prepared to deal this for his customers?

Lets wait for Oct 14 meetign to happen - hope some one posts the outcome of that meeting

regards
            SS

Comment

Originally posted by kk83710 View Post

dude, you are posting the same message with little modification in other posts too!!!
              yes Mr Moderator

I initially wrote here...but then I realized that that second part is generic and can/should be written on a thread on RE prices

I do read a lot of stuff on IREF and feel like contributing with whatever little sense I can make from other sources

Now please take your tounge back...else permanently lambi ho jayegi :-)

Comment

Originally posted by simsagar View Post
                Looks like Parnajape is one builder ready to face the customers on VAT issue - other just send letetrs/notices and demand 5% of agreement cost.

Does it mean Parnajape is better prepared to deal this for his customers?

Lets wait for Oct 14 meetign to happen - hope some one posts the outcome of that meeting

regards
                SS
                they already send letters demanding 3.5%...after that we demanded a meeting with Mr Paranjpe..

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post

Didn't that friend tell you that builders are charging 100% terrace and 30% loading even on terraces now ??
                  Didn't that friend tell you that land purchase is done only once & not everyday for same piece of land ?
                  Didn't that friend tell you that BR will not be having conveyance deed done with the buyers ?
                  And man, all these increased cost are nothing in front of 100%+ profit margins. Fact is builders still can remain in profit, just that they want high prices to keep investors happy. You know more than 50% flats in such projects are bought by investors. Builder cares more for investors & not buyers. Had that been the case, the layout would not have been changed mid-way, nor had possession by delayed by such a long period of time.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by puneri12 View Post

Dear Customer's,

Did anyone attend this meeting? Wondering how things went and whether anything concrete came out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      Didn't that friend tell you that builders are charging 100% terrace and 30% loading even on terraces now ??
                      Didn't that friend tell you that land purchase is done only once & not everyday for same piece of land ?
                      Didn't that friend tell you that BR will not be having conveyance deed done with the buyers ?
                      And man, all these increased cost are nothing in front of 100%+ profit margins. Fact is builders still can remain in profit, just that they want high prices to keep investors happy. You know more than 50% flats in such projects are bought by investors. Builder cares more for investors & not buyers. Had that been the case, the layout would not have been changed mid-way, nor had possession by delayed by such a long period of time.
                      'Didn't that friend tell you that BR will not be having conveyance deed done with the buyers ?'

what does this mean??

and one more point...BR has got the land dirt cheap because of govt township act and and also they have got other concessions due to this act...they are making profits like crazy...easily 100-150%

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X