Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • By the way, I also compared Life republic Vs. Blue ridge. Blue ridge is closer Pune, more developed, will be completed sooner, better views, and the difference in rates is only about 5-8L for premium LR vs. Blue ridge. LR has more charges on top of saleable (infra etc) than BR. LR also has only one approach road from Wakad to Hinjewadi to LR, whereas BR hs atleast 2 and potentially 3.

To add to it, the promised road .. if it happens in next 10 years, will make Baner and blue ridge really close and then it will be about 12 km from City (University or Kothrud).

BR seems to offer better VFM than the projects in Wakad, PS, and Baner Pan Card club area. I've also seen some projects in Baner Pashan Link road, and unless you get a beautiful hill view, you don't get much view in the concrete jungle.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rendezvous

BR seems to offer better VFM than the projects in Wakad, PS, and Baner Pan Card club area. I've also seen some projects in Baner Pashan Link road, and unless you get a beautiful hill view, you don't get much view in the concrete jungle.

Looks like you are all set..!:)
    CommentQuote
    By the way, I also compared Life republic Vs. Blue ridge. Blue ridge is closer Pune, more developed, will be completed sooner, better views, and the difference in rates is only about 5-8L for premium LR vs. Blue ridge.

Are you sure of the difference? I visited LR & the 3BHK total price was around 75L & as per the above post, BR has 3BHK for 1Cr+. So the difference is around 20-25L! :(
    CommentQuote

- River view flats also have a very beautiful view, and especially for the 3 bhk, they have part golf course view too. The marina is developing quite nicely, and in next 2-3 years, it will be really beautiful.
    - None of the flats are really vastu compliant, and it seems as if they don't care about it. Some of the flats structure is really ridiculous ... living room at the end of the flat and bedrooms and kitchens at entrance !!
    - !

Thanks for the info.
    Any inputs on how much of an angle (especially for corner flats for tower 20/21) do golf facing flat have. The sales team maintain that the buildings are Slightly C shaped and it is done for better sunlight and better views from kitchen and master bedroom. If you check their proposed layout there appears to be a curve. The sales team maintain that it would be a clear view of golf course. Any inputs?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitesh321
    Are you sure of the difference? I visited LR & the 3BHK total price was around 75L & as per the above post, BR has 3BHK for 1Cr+. So the difference is around 20-25L! :(

Are you sure you are comparing flats of same sizes?
    I believe there is a difference in the size of 3 BHK @LR and @BR. I believe BR has 2 variations in 3BHK in terms of size. The Smaller 3BHK comes around 90 lac.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suamuni
    thanks for suggestions--can you pm me Aditi Watve's email id/tel. no. please..I will meet her personally when I am there..thanks again

Sorry, I don't have her email ID or phone. You may have to call the main office. Be prepared as they may ask you why you want to meet her.

If I don't get possession by March 31st as promised, I'm next in line to meet her.

So keep us updated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitesh321

For same area, premium Life republic Vs. Blue ridge difference is abut 8L.

Let me take an example:
    3 bhk with area of 1735 in BR river facing is 5100 X 1735 + 4L= 92.5L
    3 bhk premium with area of 1735 in LR 4600 X 1702 + 4.75L= 84.5 L

Registration, stamp duty, floor rise etc extra.

Life republic has 75L for 3 bhk but those are non premium apartments. Comparing those with BR is not sensible. Ditto for Megapolis regular (3750) vs. Megapolis premium (4600)

~D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    Looks like you are all set..!:)

Yeah, leaning towards it. And I hate buying Under construction. Actual calculation shows that you end up paying atleast 25% more if you book UC property. But in marathi, there is a saying 'vaasaraat langdi gaay' and BR seems to be the limping cow.

Can someone help me a bit here... would taking a flat on a higher floor have any issues (like pollution/dust coming in; or too much sunshine or anything like that?)
    I have lived in high rises in US, so really like those with a panoramic view of the surroundings (like what we have in the river view flats in BR).

~D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by atulopt
    Thanks for the info.
    Any inputs on how much of an angle (especially for corner flats for tower 20/21) do golf facing flat have. The sales team maintain that the buildings are Slightly C shaped and it is done for better sunlight and better views from kitchen and master bedroom. If you check their proposed layout there appears to be a curve. The sales team maintain that it would be a clear view of golf course. Any inputs?

Yeah, I kind of agree. It screws it up for Vastu, it also screws it up because as you enter the flat you have these irregular corners which are not 90 degrees, but I fail to see what advantage builder would have by giving those 3 bhks a 15 degree angle to each other. It definitely seems to improve privacy (just looking at the floor plans) and probably will improve air flow too as the wind will not simply flow around it, and will have to pass through.

~D
    CommentQuote

Can someone help me a bit here... would taking a flat on a higher floor have any issues (like pollution/dust coming in; or too much sunshine or anything like that?)
    I have lived in high rises in US, so really like those with a panoramic view of the surroundings (like what we have in the river view flats in BR).

~D

Of course, higher the better.
    CommentQuote

~D

Higher floor is better. And I'm guessing that you are considering a river facing flat, which faces south. So you will get good amount of sunshine. I would suggest that you visit one of the towers from 12,13,14 during day time to get a feel of how much sunshine you get. Yes, your room may get hot during summer.

You probably won't have to worry about air & noise pollution at BR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    I'm guessing that you are considering a river facing flat, which faces south. So you will get good amount of sunshine. I would suggest that you visit one of the towers from 12,13,14 during day time to get a feel of how much sunshine you get. Yes, your room may get hot during summer.

You probably won't have to worry about air & noise pollution at BR.

I know south facing homes capture more sunlight than say north facing homes.
    But....
    I always thought in India ( closer to equator ) east-west facing homes have more Sun exposure than north-south facing homes.

I also remember growing up in India we had scorching Sun really heating up the west-side-walls during later part of the days.

So in Hinjewadi weather which wall gets more sun exposure and heats up more.....south facing or west facing ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper

I also know growing up my home in India had scorching Sun really heating up the west-side-walls during later part of the days.

:) man supdup. What are you trying to say

How did you grow a home in India (or other place) and what was Sun doing inside your home and maybe for change Sun was radiating unidirectionally towards west due to some reflector :)
    CommentQuote
  • Aero Modeling show at Blue Ridge

Sakal Times - Aero-modelling show on Jan 13
    CommentQuote
    For same area, premium Life republic Vs. Blue ridge difference is abut 8L.

Let me take an example:
    3 bhk with area of 1735 in BR river facing is 5100 X 1735 + 4L= 92.5L
    3 bhk premium with area of 1735 in LR 4600 X 1702 + 4.75L= 84.5 L

Registration, stamp duty, floor rise etc extra.

Life republic has 75L for 3 bhk but those are non premium apartments. Comparing those with BR is not sensible. Ditto for Megapolis regular (3750) vs. Megapolis premium (4600)

~D

Thanks for comparing. I would also like if you can compare BR with Megapolis Premium.

As far as floor is concerned, in project like BR, higher the better as it also helps from shadows of nearby buildings.
    Only thing you need to be sure about is the lift coz if it gets screwed up then you end loosing atleast 1 kg of weight when you reach your flat on 25th floor.

To make clear decision, it depends upon the openings, location of nearby building etc. I have seen people pay premium for amenity facing flats & buy on 11th floor. Now from where can you see the amenities at first place on 11th floor unless you bend down ? :D

So see the location first & then decide the floor. And yes, also take into consideration any PROPOSED building, if any nearby.
    CommentQuote