Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
    My in-laws were just told that possession of their both apartments in tower 12 will be on November 30th ( and not in next spring ).

My wife's other family that's in tower 13 have been told that possession is not for next several months at least.

I hope BR is completed 100% before end of SEZ schemes. By the end of SEZ, most of the IT companies would have shut shop or downsized and moved to other tax havens. One wonders what is the point of staying in Hinjwadi then.

Comment

Originally posted by sakelkar View Post
      I hope BR is completed 100% before end of SEZ schemes. By the end of SEZ, most of the IT companies would have shut shop or downsized and moved to other tax havens. One wonders what is the point of staying in Hinjwadi then.
      very optimistic...I am sure you work for IT company..

Comment

It's not a small kirana store which will shut down just because tax benefit has been taken away Investments done by companies like Infosys, Wipro, TCS, IBM are huge and though their margins might get affected, they cannot just close down the company and move on. Business will continue, just the dynamics will change.

Comment

SEZ benefits will stop for everyplace in India...so where will companies shift ? Vietnam ? Please book your home there...

This is what one calls analysis paralysis

Some people will only analyze...and never act...what they dont realize that not acting is also a decision and sometimes its a very costly decision

Comment

Originally posted by suamuni View Post
            very optimistic...I am sure you work for IT company..
            Looks like some people do not get sarcasm on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
              SEZ benefits will stop for everyplace in India...so where will companies shift ? Vietnam ? Please book your home there...

This is what one calls analysis paralysis

Some people will only analyze...and never act...what they dont realize that not acting is also a decision and sometimes its a very costly decision
              Many of the companies have already started investing or at least preparing to invest countries like Vietnam, several south american countries. Its not just India which is good at dilution of currency and driving its growth based on export led economy.

Several other countries including some of the ones in east Europe, south east asia and south american are following suit.

And BTW macroeconomic factors are not the only reasons one should stay away from township projects. But the legal structure of those projects is fundamentally different and not really in favor of the buyers. Land is usually taken on lease, and technically flats are also on lease. Anyways I am not going to rant anymore against the builder otherwise he will call the police and lock me up under some section of IT Act

Comment

Many of the companies have already started investing or at least preparing to invest countries like Vietnam, several south american countries. Its not just India which is good at dilution of currency and driving its growth based on export led economy.

Several other countries including some of the ones in east Europe, south east asia and south american are following suit.

And BTW macroeconomic factors are not the only reasons one should stay away from township projects. But the legal structure of those projects is fundamentally different and not really in favor of the buyers. Land is usually taken on lease, and technically flats are also on lease. Anyways I am not going to rant anymore against the builder otherwise he will call the police and lock me up under some section of IT Act
                Boss entire Noida is on lease...

It has never happened in the world that Gov takes back land after the expiry of lease...

when in India...even illegal slums are regularized before elections...why genuine buyers should bother about such things

In any case...one cant plan on what will happen to their 3rd/4th generation

Comment

Amanora and Megapolis is built on leasehold land....not Blue Ridge....do your research before posting on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by fnln510 View Post
                    I believe you are correct that with MiVan once the walls are built (out of poured concrete), it is not possible to make changes that involve taking down walls. That is why before the walls were cast in our flat, we requested that the wall between our kitchen and living area be made from brick so it can be taken down / modified later and also we requested a minor change in a wall between the entrance area and living room.

In addition to your list above I was also thinking of getting a water filter installed and recessed lighting (false ceiling), but don't know if false ceiling will be possible with MiVan.
                    Did the builder agree to putting up a brick wall instead of the regular concrete one? When I had spoken to the builder about this (April 2012), they said absolutely no changes could be made in the walls. We had to accept the walls as they were.

Comment

I visited BR on Saturday & the Hinjewadi road expansion has started. They have added around 2 lanes after demolishing unauthorized properties. Same has been done on the Dange road. Since it was Saturday, it took me 10 minutes from BR to the Rajiv Gandhi Bridge. Could be a different story if you commute during peak hours.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X