Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The discussion was already there. I just gave an explanation for the question raised earlier. You are free to ignore certain posts/discussions that don't interest you.

FYI - The info I gave is not speculation - look up RTT/RTP/telecom towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ninjatalli
    The discussion was already there. I just gave an explanation for the question raised earlier. You are free to ignore certain posts/discussions that don't interest you.

FYI - The info I gave is not speculation - look up RTT/RTP/telecom towers.

Buddy dont get me wrong...I can obviously ignore posts...but was little worried for certainity in your statement " RTT (Roof top tower) or probably in this case it'll be a RTP (Roof top pole) "

So got curious about the source of the news...feel free to not answer if your statement was only pertaining to a hypothetical discussion happening here
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Does anyone know what is being constructed between SEZ and the school (back side of towers 12,13,14)? Is that an extension to SEZ?

What I have heard is that they received approval for another SEZ (kind of like phase 2) and will have seats for another 10k+ folks.

~D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rendezvous
    What I have heard is that they received approval for another SEZ (kind of like phase 2) and will have seats for another 10k+ folks.

~D

That's wounderful......
    That's 10K families for whom, recurrent resell inventory at BR can provide high value.;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    That's wounderful......
    That's 10K families for whom, recurrent resell inventory at BR can provide high value.;)

I'll be honest I doubt the 10k number ... but even if the number is 5k (5 buildings X 5 stories X 200 people / floor)... yes, what you are saying is right.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rendezvous
    I'll be honest I doubt the 10k number ... but even if the number is 5k (5 buildings X 5 stories X 200 people / floor)... yes, what you are saying is right.

I have to confess.........with each day passing.......I get feelings opposite of what marketing guys call "buyer's remorse".

I am sure the same will the case with you, my friend.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Buddy dont get me wrong...I can obviously ignore posts...but was little worried for certainity in your statement " RTT (Roof top tower) or probably in this case it'll be a RTP (Roof top pole) "

So got curious about the source of the news...feel free to not answer if your statement was only pertaining to a hypothetical discussion happening here

The certainty is to do more with the assurance/knowledge that buildings with so many floors like BR would be (technically) better off with a roof top tower than a ground based tower which we see all over the city. More to do with the exposure I have had to that industry.

And yes - the statement was only pertaining to the (hypothetical) discussion, I would be the least of people to have any info on BR. If indeed a hypothetical discussion, I agree with you - lets end it here.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • put after www. in the previous post
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• I attended the event. It was pretty cool. I think this was more of a publicity event as the office was crowded with people inquiring about the new towers. Since this was a free show, people were everywhere, taking pictures of the towers, the fountain, the riverside beach. Just one thing that concerned me was that some people lacked civil sense, were irresponsible and thrashed the premises.

Personally, as much as I loved the event, I don't want BR to become a public entertainment place. It was funny that even some families made themselves comfortable on the golf greens. They were told to leave before the "pop the balloon" contest where the aero-modellers tried to pop the balloons with their remote controlled planes.
    CommentQuote

Personally, as much as I loved the event, I don't want BR to become a public entertainment place.

fully agree
    CommentQuote
  • Its quite expensive just living today - so such events turn to be picnic spots for folks at no xtra cost..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsagar
    Its quite expensive just living today - so such events turn to be picnic spots for folks at no xtra cost..

yes but I thought it was funny to see a family setting up their picnic rug & basket on the golf greens. :D I bet Paranjape did not expect that.
    CommentQuote
    yes but I thought it was funny to see a family setting up their picnic rug & basket on the golf greens. :D I bet Paranjape did not expect that.

yeah, maybe Paranjape was not expectign such things - moving forward they will have "by invitation only" else BR will turn out admission free "Public Park" !!!
    CommentQuote