Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
    SEZ benefits will stop for everyplace in India...so where will companies shift ? Vietnam ? Please book your home there...

This is what one calls analysis paralysis

Some people will only analyze...and never act...what they dont realize that not acting is also a decision and sometimes its a very costly decision
    It seems some critical points have been missed.
    SEZ are preferred by cos as they get tax benefits, which in turn helps them pay more to employees by parting with fraction of the money saved & can also afford to expand in high priced RE. Once SEZ benefits are gone, current locations may not be lucrative & even if they don't leave, surely further development goes under cloud. The builders are targeting Pune thinking that IT cos will continue to expand like they did in past. This will not happen then, & then imagine the no. of vacant flats, which are already high in the city. And to cut sentiments, there is no need to go to Vietnam, even shifting to places like Nashik is enough to get rid of RE appreciation in Pune !!
    But reality is, Indian cos are now looking for places outside India, just the way US cos were looking outside US decade back as sakelkar rightly said.

To give you simple eg., the RE prices of land drastically fell in Wagholi once Videocon's SEZ was scrapped. Other eg. is of Pune's PROPOSED airport, where land prices go up where it is announced & fall when it is shifted elsewhere.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by BR2012 View Post
      Did the builder agree to putting up a brick wall instead of the regular concrete one? When I had spoken to the builder about this (April 2012), they said absolutely no changes could be made in the walls. We had to accept the walls as they were.
      My suggestion is not to have an open kitchen. The BR layout is not appropriate for an open kitchen due to poor acoustics. The apt will get too noisy.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        It seems some critical points have been missed.
        SEZ are preferred by cos as they get tax benefits, which in turn helps them pay more to employees by parting with fraction of the money saved & can also afford to expand in high priced RE. Once SEZ benefits are gone, current locations may not be lucrative & even if they don't leave, surely further development goes under cloud. The builders are targeting Pune thinking that IT cos will continue to expand like they did in past. This will not happen then, & then imagine the no. of vacant flats, which are already high in the city. And to cut sentiments, there is no need to go to Vietnam, even shifting to places like Nashik is enough to get rid of RE appreciation in Pune !!
        But reality is, Indian cos are now looking for places outside India, just the way US cos were looking outside US decade back as sakelkar rightly said.

To give you simple eg., the RE prices of land drastically fell in Wagholi once Videocon's SEZ was scrapped. Other eg. is of Pune's PROPOSED airport, where land prices go up where it is announced & fall when it is shifted elsewhere.
        So happy to see you similing in anticipiation

Dont want to argue further as I think both of us understand what each other is saying...+ these things are like electorn in quantam physics where no one can predict somehting with certanity...only we can talk of multiple postions with probabilities

I guess none of us argue on existense of probable scenarions but obviosuly our views differ on probablities ...that is the basic of any market (demand & supply)...and that is why someone buys BR and someon sells (or decides to not buy in Pune but buys in Nashik)

Comment

Originally posted by sakelkar View Post
          I hope BR is completed 100% before end of SEZ schemes. By the end of SEZ, most of the IT companies would have shut shop or downsized and moved to other tax havens. One wonders what is the point of staying in Hinjwadi then.
          I am being told that India-REIT is pulling out of their equity position BR SEZ.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
            My suggestion is not to have an open kitchen. The BR layout is not appropriate for an open kitchen due to poor acoustics. The apt will get too noisy.
            I have recently booked 5BHK in tower 10 and the builder has agreed to merge master bedroom with adjoining smaller one

Comment

Has anyone visited the convenience store recently? Is it functioning well?

Comment

latest snaps
                https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...95684279934545
                as per knight frank real estate report,
                Pune has four of the 13 hottest investment spots in India - Pune - DNA
                prices in hinjewadi are poised to double in next 5 years...so BR price in 2017 should be 10,000 +....
                is that realistic to expect...any opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by puneri12 View Post
                  latest snaps
                  https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...95684279934545
                  as per knight frank real estate report,
                  Pune has four of the 13 hottest investment spots in India - Pune - DNA
                  prices in hinjewadi are poised to double in next 5 years...so BR price in 2017 should be 10,000 +....
                  is that realistic to expect...any opinions?
                  Thanks for the photos.

Regarding the rate doubling in next 5 years, I'm not surprised. It may happen earlier. As per the article, the current rate in Hinjewadi is 4000 but it has already crossed the 5000 mark at Blue Ridge. Looking at the demand, I have a feeling that the rate will cross 8000 mark in the next 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                    Thanks for the photos.

Regarding the rate doubling in next 5 years, I'm not surprised. It may happen earlier. As per the article, the current rate in Hinjewadi is 4000 but it has already crossed the 5000 mark at Blue Ridge. Looking at the demand, I have a feeling that the rate will cross 8000 mark in the next 3 years.
                    one will see 6.5-7k next Jan ( once gf becomes operational) and 8k+ by 2014 end...let this thread be marked and be revisted on how this prediction pans out

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                      one will see 6.5-7k next Jan ( once gf becomes operational) and 8k+ by 2014 end...let this thread be marked and be revisted on how this prediction pans out
                      The execution of project is meticulous indeed. I was amazed looking at golf course, open area. What is the rate of apartments facing golf course?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X