Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3919 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    yes but I thought it was funny to see a family setting up their picnic rug & basket on the golf greens. :D I bet Paranjape did not expect that.

From next time, Paranjape should put entry fee of atleast 100 bucks to even stand golf course :D, this would atleast ensure that people who wander around in Sarasbaug & Sambhaji park without junior kg civic sense don't act in same way here.
    CommentQuote
  • This is one side of the story. I don't know all the details, but BR should have taken care of seating arrangements for everyone. If a family had a kid and he was hungry / fussy / thirsty / cranky etc. and the family had no choice to go and sit somewhere, they would definitely sit on the golf course. Prior to having kids, I used to wonder how people can sometimes be so brazen. After having them myself, I can totally understand and almost empathize. If you can't visualize, then just go to Frankfurt, Heathrow, Newark, Chicago airports. .. I've seen tons of times when people just sleep on the floor, sit in corners all over and just make themselves at home ... and I'm not talking of just Indians, this is true of people all over the World!
    CommentQuote
  • So I just learnt yesterday that my gas connection won't be active till our building reaches an acceptable occupancy rate, which is somewhere around 20%. The so called reticulated gas system has something like the working pressure, which is the minimum pressure that is needed to pump the gas & this can only be attained if there are sufficient consumers, which means that till the piped gas system is not introduced, we will need to continue using gas cylinders.
    CommentQuote
    I attended the event. It was pretty cool. I think this was more of a publicity event as the office was crowded with people inquiring about the new towers. Since this was a free show, people were everywhere, taking pictures of the towers, the fountain, the riverside beach. Just one thing that concerned me was that some people lacked civil sense, were irresponsible and thrashed the premises.

Personally, as much as I loved the event, I don't want BR to become a public entertainment place. It was funny that even some families made themselves comfortable on the golf greens. They were told to leave before the "pop the balloon" contest where the aero-modellers tried to pop the balloons with their remote controlled planes.

C'mon man, few people came to BR for a show, and you are saying they were irresponsible and all. Is there any copyright act that prevents people from taking pictures?...they were having fun on weekend like normal people do..and don't think they should be criticised in this way. And if seats are not enough, and the so called internation standards golf course is not yet functional, no big deal, if they just sit and rest on the grass.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rendezvous
    . But bottomline is: they are not negotiating, they are not even offering water, they are acting as if they are doing a favour by selling you the flat at such a low price, and you don't have much power :(
    Keep discussing with them so in case they are going to raise the rates, you will come to know about it and act accordingly. Till then, the choice keeps reducing.

I think Paranjape did came down on prices in 2009 during the recession for as low as 2900. So saying these big builders never reduce prices is a myth.
    "They don't even show basic courtesy or offer a glass of water for people buying 1CR+ flats"...and still people stand in queue and buy ?? ...Itni lachari kyun bhai...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian28
    C'mon man, few people came to BR for a show, and you are saying they were irresponsible and all. Is there any copyright act that prevents people from taking pictures?...they were having fun on weekend like normal people do..and don't think they should be criticised in this way. And if seats are not enough, and the so called internation standards golf course is not yet functional, no big deal, if they just sit and rest on the grass.

I think you misunderstood my comment or maybe I did not phrase it well. I have no issues with people taking pictures but I definitely have a problem if people thrash the property. As a future resident, that definitely bothers me if irresponsible people thrash the premises.

As far as the golf course is concerned, it was a restricted area for safety reasons but few people went from the other side on the lawns & made it a picnic spot. I have no issues if people sit on the lawn but when it is a restricted area, then people need to follow the rules.
    CommentQuote
  • Blue Ridge Apartment Specifications (if anyone is interested)

2 BHK: Index of /specifications/photos_2bhk
    3 BHK: Index of /specifications/photos_3bhk

For 4 BHK & 5 BHK, I was told that the same specifications will apply.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    From next time, Paranjape should put entry fee of atleast 100 bucks to even stand golf course :D, this would atleast ensure that people who wander around in Sarasbaug & Sambhaji park without junior kg civic sense don't act in same way here.

I thought the purpose of organizing this kind of public show is advertising/marketing of the scheme, isn't it ? To make people come over to HJ, see the site and hope that some of them convert - now or in future ? Or just see the site/area and do word of mouth publicity on latest over there ?

While similar events may also happen 5 years down the line when scheme may be all done, but today the purpose would definitely be to make the space (owned by builder) available for publicity to visitors as well as via media (news paper or internet or even posts in site like this). Obviously they need to handle all the people who come over in such case. They can't charge money at least today.

I could be off track or may be not !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian28
    I think Paranjape did came down on prices in 2009 during the recession for as low as 2900. So saying these big builders never reduce prices is a myth.
    "They don't even show basic courtesy or offer a glass of water for people buying 1CR+ flats"...and still people stand in queue and buy ?? ...Itni lachari kyun bhai...

I was slightly exaggerating to get my point across, but have you ever visited any builder's site office at all?!!
    CommentQuote
    Blue Ridge Apartment Specifications (if anyone is interested)

2 BHK: Index of /specifications/photos_2bhk
    3 BHK: Index of /specifications/photos_3bhk

For 4 BHK & 5 BHK, I was told that the same specifications will apply.

Thanks pnq, looks awesome! Are these specs included in agreement? Do they have a document of all these specs that can be kept for later?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks pnq, looks awesome! Are these specs included in agreement? Do they have a document of all these specs that can be kept for later?

Good question. I don't know if such details should be in the agreement or not but I did get a booklet of all these specifications from Blue Ridge. I have not verified in details whether the current fittings exactly match with the specifications or not. But these specifications would help in preparing the prepossession checklist.
    CommentQuote
  • Here are some pics from the Blue Ridge site (esp of the Electric towers near Towers 20 to 23):

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/br2012-albums-blue-ridge.html

I also got to experience the dreaded "Hinjewadi Traffic" 7 pm. It is bad... but it moves. Not a deal breaker for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BR2012
    Here are some pics from the Blue Ridge site (esp of the Electric towers near Towers 20 to 23):

I also got to experience the dreaded "Hinjewadi Traffic" 7 pm. It is bad... but it moves. Not a deal breaker for me.

Thanks so much br!!!!

I can see the line coming in from the substation but where the hell does it go?? Does it go underground after that last tower in front of 22?

Also, dont think the lines are very high, especially with the podium.

Thanks again for the pix, and do click and share as many as you can!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BR2012
    Here are some pics from the Blue Ridge site (esp of the Electric towers near Towers 20 to 23):

Thanks for the pictures. I wasn't aware that you could upload pictures on IREF site. I will do the same & post the links for you.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks so much br!!!!

I can see the line coming in from the substation but where the hell does it go?? Does it go underground after that last tower in front of 22?

Also, dont think the lines are very high, especially with the podium.

Thanks again for the pix, and do click and share as many as you can!!

They go across the river and then continue from there. And yeah, you are right, considering the podium, they may just come up to the 1st or max 2nd floor.
    CommentQuote