Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3921 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I want to buy one as well, but for my parents. I think this project will be good for them (less traffic and pollution). My parents will visit the site next month and if they like the project then we'll see if they negotiate (I'm not in IT).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    AITG,
    Generally after buying flats, people turn away from this forum. Except a few like harish kulkarni, hardly i have seen any buyers come here and post about their project updates. you pls dont go away.

Thanks Aditi for your appreciation.It is very important to let people aware of the "facts" that these crap builder genome is up to.I maintained to be on this forum because I think I owe something to all the members who are really knowledgeable in RE and rest of the people who are really looking to "buy".I am/was the first time buyer and this forum has completely given me the confidence of where & how to buy a property.

As clarified earlier, I am happy to help anybody who wants any clarification.Again, thx for the appreciation.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Another booking in BR

I am one more to book in BR under Group Booking scheme. I have booked with 1L advance, but I doubt I will go ahead with this. My wife works for an IT company, but I think very few bookings came from her company. I will keep the booking only if I get lowest rate of 2950. Otherwise I will cancel it - can't afford at higher rate.

My POV of booking is quite similar to Another IT guy. Looking at developments happening in surrounding area, this area will be good in another 3-4 years. Also, if I have to trust on some builder, Paranjape seems better than others.

Btw, I did ask the questions about bookings at the time of launch. The reply was they received some 200-250 canations during recession period. These are the same flats they are offering in current bookings. Not sure how true this is. Probably, the actual number of canations will be higher.
    CommentQuote
  • Why don't they just reduce rate in range of 2200-2500 for everyone? You have to be from IT and in a group; then you get discounted rate! Hell with such constraints! Don't these builders want to sell their flats? 2950 (around 3k only) and you take their 2BHK is 1300 sqft which goes up to 40L in basic cost. By adding 2-3 more lakhs you can get 3 BHK of bigger size in wakad, or even PS
    CommentQuote
  • Or can someone from Infosys I know book a flat on my name :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manja
    Or can someone from Infosys I know book a flat on my name :)

Man, rates for group booking by Infosys people are also high! 2950 psft is noway discount. What is rate without group in such a case?

Why will anyone wish to go for 2950 when Wakad has rates upto 2800 psft

Regarding Golf Course - I guess it has separate membership fee while maintance charge is from blue ridge residents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    Man, rates for group booking by Infosys people are also high! 2950 psft is noway discount. What is rate without group in such a case?

But at least it'll allow people to buy a flat at BR who are willing to pay 2950 and not 3500.
    CommentQuote
  • 3500 at Hinjewadi? :D

A person coming out of Pune and never seen rest of Pune ever can only buy there at this rate...
    CommentQuote
    3500 at Hinjewadi? :D

A person coming out of Pune and never seen rest of Pune ever can only buy there at this rate...

3500 is what they are quoting which is too much. If someone from IT can book a flat on my name at 2950 I can at least think about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Unfortunately, non-Puneites who know nothing about different localities have booked at unreasonable rates quoted by builders.

Shri Paranjape and his company is quoting such high rate for Hinjewadi; this rate is unreal! 3500 to be in Hinjewadi which I believe comes under Mulshi Taluka and its gram panchayat;
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    OK, released, happy?;).

That's wrong man, atleast if you ask this, the builders knows that he can't take the buyer for granted. It shows your awareness to him & hence will avoid telling lies to large extent. It is good for you even on individual level. Ask & then see the difference.

Appreciate this i.e. the truth:).

You become a target coz you unnecessarily disclose lot many things. You are a criminal only if you get caught;). Hope you got the point.:) Anyways, congrats once again for the BR house. Hope you keep us updated about the project details....

Yeah - I guess thats true. I also felt that they do hide from ppl on availability. I asked them to show me the booking register and they maintained that they did not do that. Only on talking to three different sales people inside 2 days was I satisfied on the options available for me to book. The last one gave me good options - which were not given to me by the other two. I felt happy with what I was getting and hence booked.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    AITG,
    Generally after buying flats, people turn away from this forum. Except a few like harish kulkarni, hardly i have seen any buyers come here and post about their project updates. you pls dont go away.

I will not. Believe me - my knowledge around RE has increased more than 100% in the last month or so and still I am a novice. I really appreciate the old guns sharing their knowledge on this forum. Hope to contribute to this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    BR has Golf Course as Well???? I didn't know that, thats good:)

Thats good...I just seen a big Hoarding on the way to my office in Hingewadi, that they are opening a International schools as well from June,2010...They already started a Day-Care in BR...So, in that case u have ur office, kids school/day care in walking distance, then I must say, you took a right decision AITG....

I dont know ppls on this Forum criticize anybody, who share his/her buying details...

After reading ur post I will also give a visit to BR this weekends & if they have a River, a golf course,International School/Day care inside the compound then I must say 2900 rate is just a steal....in next 5 years I think BR's rate will be at least 7-8K...

BR has a golf course, but the membership for that will be seperate. That is yet to be decided. I did try my hand at golf some days back - I think I need to practice before playing at BR, since I will be smashing people's windows instead of hitting the greens.

The school is a big plus for me with creche facility. It follows ICSE pattern - would have preferred CBSE though - as thats what I did :)

PS - I am sorry for multi posting, tried to multi quote was not successful.
    CommentQuote

Regarding Golf Course - I guess it has separate membership fee while maintance charge is from blue ridge residents.

You should understand BR is Township, not single or couple of building here or there (What you have in Wakad)...In Township, Builder will provide at least all the basic facilities like well built internal roads, Street lights, Water supply etc...so in that sense I dont think comparing BR to Wakad Projects make any sense & BR is by Paranjape builder (I think he is the most reputed builder of Pune) & it would defiantly be better than what magarpatta is now, at least construction quality should be better than Magarpatta, coz I think nobody can go below that quality:D:D....

Another Plus of BR is...its in Phase 1 of Hinjewadi, not in later phase, that will help its Resident...

About Golf course...Why I said its good,coz if you have greenery near your home then its good for your eyes at least (I know I can not afford the membership, but at least I can look greenery around :):) and it will give some open space as well for residents)...

About River, I am not really looking for kayaking or something crap like that quoted by builder...But again, water bodies near your home is also good...

All in all golf course, River make it more natural then what we have in PS & WAKAD...all concrete Jungle:(
    CommentQuote
  • I might sound over critical...
    but this is assuming that theres no recession for next 4-5 years for BR to completed as a township...

We would surely have more schools, malls and multiplexes in PS, Wakad and Balewadi in next 5 years :)
    CommentQuote