Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
    Not sure if this has been discussed before but I came across an important legal document describing the process of initiating the Blue Ridge township project. I have been told that the township has permission to draw water from Mula river & treat it for drinking purposes. Now, with the water treatment plant already functioning & tests being conducted successfully, I still wanted some assurance that it was fine to draw water from the river. The document on Pune Collectorate District website does describe the process in detail. If anyone is interested, please visit the site

cOllectorate pune District - In General Climate Of Pune District

Click on "Special Townships in Pune Districts" & then click on "Blue Ridge Hinjewadi". The document is partly in Marathi and in English.

I personally feel that provision of quality water by the builder is one of the top amenities that I would rate when purchasing real estate. I was always skeptical about the water treatment plant but now that it is functioning, I'm glad that I invested in Blue Ridge.

The document also talks about the process of recycling waste water and sewage treatment to maintain the property. Plus it discusses other options like garbage disposal & keeping the premises clean. Since it is a legal document, I would encourage all owners to keep a copy of it.

Hope it helps.
    yes...thats a big draw in BR....that will also cut down somewhat of maintaince cost

Thanks for sharing the link
    Last edited by Baruch; December 10 2012, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Interesting discussion on Noida thread

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...862-page3.html

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
        Not sure if this has been discussed before but I came across an important legal document describing the process of initiating the Blue Ridge township project. I have been told that the township has permission to draw water from Mula river & treat it for drinking purposes. Now, with the water treatment plant already functioning & tests being conducted successfully, I still wanted some assurance that it was fine to draw water from the river. The document on Pune Collectorate District website does describe the process in detail. If anyone is interested, please visit the site

cOllectorate pune District - In General Climate Of Pune District

Click on "Special Townships in Pune Districts" & then click on "Blue Ridge Hinjewadi". The document is partly in Marathi and in English.

I personally feel that provision of quality water by the builder is one of the top amenities that I would rate when purchasing real estate. I was always skeptical about the water treatment plant but now that it is functioning, I'm glad that I invested in Blue Ridge.

The document also talks about the process of recycling waste water and sewage treatment to maintain the property. Plus it discusses other options like garbage disposal & keeping the premises clean. Since it is a legal document, I would encourage all owners to keep a copy of it.

Hope it helps.
        Nothing personal against BR customers.

Part of the reason this is required is that none of the townships falls within PMC limits. Partly due to geographical location and partly due to their vastness they could not be anyway near current PMC or PCMC city limits.

So without such arrangement these townships would not have been viable. I am surprised that customers are coming to know about water supply arrangement only now

Like Lavasa, these townships are sucking water much upstream by dealing directly with Krishna Valley Corporation via collectorate and MH state irrigation department. Townships are going to suck water for golf course and water sports like the one NC at the cost of less water for PMC/PCMC areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
          yes...thats a big draw in BR....that will also cut down somewhat of maintaince cost
          not "somewhat" if you are living in Wagholi. Kolte Patil residents are shelling close to 2k per month on water tankers only

Comment

Originally posted by sakelkar View Post
            Nothing personal against BR customers.

I am surprised that customers are coming to know about water supply arrangement only now
            I guess all buyers are aware ( were made aware by BR)...so no need to extend your assumptions too far...in fact that was one of the main reason for me putting extra money for BR ( as LR/ Megapolis etc dont have much clarity on source of water) ...most of d IT companies in Hinjewadi rely on tankers...so BR getting water from river is a big plus

Comment

I recently visited BR and checked out the completed towers. I noticed that the elevators are too small. I really doubt if some of my furniture will even fit into those elevators. Is stairs the only other option to take the furniture up to your apt? What if one's apt is on 25th floor?

Comment

Deleted
                Last edited by Superduper; December 12 2012, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by suamuni View Post
                  I have recently booked 5BHK in tower 10 and the builder has agreed to merge master bedroom with adjoining smaller one
                  Hi Suamuni,
                  I am in tower 10 too.
                  i tried PMing you..... couldn't do it since its not activated on your side.
                  You can PM me and may be we can stay in touch and keep each other informed.
                  regards

Comment

Originally posted by PointOfView View Post
                    not "somewhat" if you are living in Wagholi. Kolte Patil residents are shelling close to 2k per month on water tankers only
                    2K per month is something like 2-3 tankers per month. Are you sure of the numbers? It could be 2-3 tankers per day

Comment

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
                      2K per month is something like 2-3 tankers per month. Are you sure of the numbers? It could be 2-3 tankers per day
                      I *guess* it to be 2/3K per month per flat. I heard that AGC per year budget ran into crores.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X