Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
    I recently visited BR and checked out the completed towers. I noticed that the elevators are too small. I really doubt if some of my furniture will even fit into those elevators. Is stairs the only other option to take the furniture up to your apt? What if one's apt is on 25th floor?
    Do towers in BR have provision for stretcher lifts? Does the lifts have provision to arrest free fall of lift? I am sure these basic safety features are incorporated in BR.

Comment

Originally posted by sakelkar View Post
      Do towers in BR have provision for stretcher lifts?
      All BR buildings have "service elevators".
      They are larger at least on paper.

Comment

So without such arrangement these townships would not have been viable. I am surprised that customers are coming to know about water supply arrangement only now
        The post clearly talks about investment. Investors do not worry about water etc. Or they worry only when it impacts the profits they may be able to make or whether the sell happens or not. Else, such tiny things are left to worry by end buyers only

6 years after launch, (supposed) investors need to talk about such things in forum to try and create a rosy picture. That tells the story of pune re in general and townships in particular

Comment

Hello Superduper,
          so when did you buy your flat at what rate?
          did the builder say anything about possession date?
          can you tell me how to send pm to a member?
          thanks

Comment

Originally posted by suamuni View Post
            Hello Superduper,
            can you tell me how to send pm to a member?
            thanks
            You go to Quick Links on upper right end of the orange bar.

On next page...click send a new massage in list on the left.

At this point i get the following massage when i try to send you a private massage (PM).

"suamuni has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."
            Last edited by Superduper; December 13 2012, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
              "suamuni has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."
              This is possibly due Suamuni has not yet reached the theshhold of 10 postings to his credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                All BR buildings have "service elevators".
                They are larger at least on paper.
                OK. so that means builder is willing to take hit 0.001% on his profit. Still no confirmation about free fall arrester mechanism.

Anyways I am not BR fan.so I do not care..

Comment

Nothing personal against BR customers.

Part of the reason this is required is that none of the townships falls within PMC limits. Partly due to geographical location and partly due to their vastness they could not be anyway near current PMC or PCMC city limits.

So without such arrangement these townships would not have been viable. I am surprised that customers are coming to know about water supply arrangement only now

Like Lavasa, these townships are sucking water much upstream by dealing directly with Krishna Valley Corporation via collectorate and MH state irrigation department. Townships are going to suck water for golf course and water sports like the one NC at the cost of less water for PMC/PCMC areas.
                  That is not entirely true. Even though BR does not fall under PMC or PCMC, they are still entitled to water supply, just that they will have to buy it from the Muncipality, in this case PCMC. They already have that as the backup plan in case if the water treatment plants fail or for some reason the river Mula dries up (very unlikely but possible in case of a state wide drought).

I do agree with you that customers typically do not ask questions about water arrangements at the time of booking. But now, I would suggest everyone to inquire about water arrangements before booking anywhere. Pune's water crisis is a serious issue & we are already facing extended water cuts in many areas.

As far as BR residents are concerned, I would appeal everyone to inquire more about the water quality. I have been told that the water at BR has been certified safe for drinking. But I would want to see the reports myself & I'm also planning to conduct a test myself after we move.

Comment

That is not entirely true. Even though BR does not fall under PMC or PCMC, they are still entitled to water supply, just that they will have to buy it from the Muncipality, in this case PCMC. They already have that as the backup plan in case if the water treatment plants fail or for some reason the river Mula dries up (very unlikely but possible in case of a state wide drought).

I do agree with you that customers typically do not ask questions about water arrangements at the time of booking. But now, I would suggest everyone to inquire about water arrangements before booking anywhere. Pune's water crisis is a serious issue & we are already facing extended water cuts in many areas.

As far as BR residents are concerned, I would appeal everyone to inquire more about the water quality. I have been told that the water at BR has been certified safe for drinking. But I would want to see the reports myself & I'm also planning to conduct a test myself after we move.
                    Good to see constrcutive people like you on the IREF

otherwise this site is only hooked on rates, launches etc

No one tries to go deeper on smaller but crucial aspects which make a society livable

Things like water, power back-up, fire safety, lifts etc should be discussed first before we discuss rates

Comment

Yes ,Both the quality and quantity (sufficiency) of water supply are very inportant for the residents.

Every builder promises water availabilty verbally but I am yet to see a builder who has committed this in writing either in Agreement or otherwise.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X