Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3911 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Congratulations on your purchase. I can only say, welcome to the club. Thanks for your analysis on pros and cons.

Thanks pnq2012 !

Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Could you please elaborate more on this? What amenities do you think won't be covered?

One of the sale staff on promise of anonymity and in a very hush hush voice mentioned below

- Most probably multiplex will not come in the BR , as in Pranjapay's upcoming commercial project 'XION' (adjacent to Marriott) on hinjewadi road, Pranajapay's have tied up with E-Square for Multiplex in XION (I confirmed this on Pranjapay's site , please refer to Commercial Projects in Hinjewadi, Pune ) . Considering arrangement with E-Square in the XION, they will not bring another multiplex close to it

- Badminton hall may not be coming up (earlier planned near school as badminton / school auditorium) . If at all, it may be in the golf club (open only to members) . However disclaimer is that sales guy was not very sure about this

- There are doubts on 'Spa' coming up as it may not be very viable business option and builder may use the space for some other commercial activity
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propleo

- Most probably multiplex will not come in the BR , as in Pranjapay's upcoming commercial project 'XION' (adjacent to Marriott) on hinjewadi road, Pranajapay's have tied up with E-Square for Multiplex in XION (I confirmed this on Pranjapay's site , please refer to Commercial Projects in Hinjewadi, Pune ) . Considering arrangement with E-Square in the XION, they will not bring another multiplex close to it

- Badminton hall may not be coming up (earlier planned near school as badminton / school auditorium) . If at all, it may be in the golf club (open only to members) . However disclaimer is that sales guy was not very sure about this

- There are doubts on 'Spa' coming up as it may not be very viable business option and builder may use the space for some other commercial activity

Thx. To be frank, I will be happy if the Multiplex does not get constructed at Blue Ridge. But I would have hoped for a badminton hall. I don't really care about a spa either.
    CommentQuote
    To be frank, I will be happy if the Multiplex does not get constructed at Blue Ridge. But I would have hoped for a badminton hall. I don't really care about a spa either.

Agree, these are not the real deal breakers, hence i decided to go ahead with Purchase. However, in my view, though these ameneties (spa and Multiplex) may not be deal breakers, but these things add to the resale value and uniqueness of the flat/project.
    CommentQuote
  • One other thing which I heard from the sales guy (again in hush hush voice and on promise of anonymity) is that Pranjapay has purchased around 100 acres of land adjacent to BR (adjacent to power station) . Has planning for BR - Phase 2 already started? :)

I personally think that if it is true, it is a good news. Pranjapay will have even stronger influence in the infrastructure development around BR

Has anyone else heard about this ?
    CommentQuote
    One other thing which I heard from the sales guy (again in hush hush voice and on promise of anonymity) is that Pranjapay has purchased around 100 acres of land adjacent to BR (adjacent to power station) . Has planning for BR - Phase 2 already started? :)

I personally think that if it is true, it is a good news. Pranjapay will have even stronger influence in the infrastructure development around BR

Has anyone else heard about this ?

Wow .. if that's true ... that will be great! I was thinking what is the reason behind launching the towers facing the substation the last ... but if they have bought more land, then it makes total sense!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suamuni
    I thought in India its a plus if you have shadows and not have glowing sun shining into your eyes--its not Europe or Canada where the Sun is hardly seen!!! lol

Agreed. Point is not only shadows, it is also the distance between buildings ... once the two buildings come up at the top of the picture, and the 4 buildings on the right side ...

Anyway, it's individual decision and choice and preferences. I am not saying those ones are bad, it's just that there might be these 2 issues to live with for the future. So buyers must take decisions using their best judgment.

Hope this helps!

~D
    CommentQuote
    One of the sale staff on promise of anonymity and in a very hush hush voice mentioned below

Thanks for update man. This is yet another addition of changes made to the original plan of BR, if true.

First bungalows were gone, then golf came but common areas for apartments got reduced, a slim 1BR/studio building coming up bang at entrance, & now comes badminton, spa & multiplex cancellation. Now there will be buyers who will accept this change too, but understand that multiple small modification leads to big project difference at the end compared to what was conceptualized at beginning. If one is buying in BR based on complete layout of township, such things shakes the confidence; but if one is buying only looking at flat & proximity to IT park, they may well bear with the changes. Whether this is good or bad will depend on individual buyer.

Btw, does anyone know the charges for water at BR ?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks pnq2012 !

- Badminton hall may not be coming up (earlier planned near school as badminton / school auditorium) . If at all, it may be in the golf club (open only to members) .

BTW I want to clarify....I was just told that all the facilitis of Golf-club will be available to everyone ( member or not )...only difference...there will be two tires of charges (member and non-members).

If you plan to use the club enough....then the higher charges may add up, making purchase of membership at the get-go a wiser decession.

But in any case, all the facilities of the club will be open to anyone who wants to use services and pay ( just like any other comercial business ).
    This feature is of course different from all other "clubs", that are open only to members and their guests.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    BTW I want to clarify....I was just told that all the facilitis of Golf-club will be available to everyone ( member or not )...only difference...there will be two tires of charges (member and non-members).

Thanks ! If that is the case I stand corrected
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Btw, does anyone know the charges for water at BR ?

Water charges are part of the maintenance. Till the society is formed, maintenance will be charged at a rate of around RS 3/ sq. feet. For my 3 BHK flat, an advance maintenance cost of RS 32,000 will be added to my final payment, which will be due at the time of possession. Since it will take some time to form a society, expect the maintenance charges to be high. Though, BR has said that the rate will drop to RS 2/ sq. feet, I really doubt that. But it all depends on the society, which of course will require occupancy.

PS: I do not mind paying that maintenance cost as in the end it comes out cheaper than the amount of time and money I'm spending on school bus fees, which is around RS 32000 annually (my kids go to BR school), fuel for travel to office (approx. 200 RS/day), time spent in traffic congestion etc. Once I move to BR, kids can walk to school & I can even bike to my office.
    CommentQuote
  • Updated February Photos have been posted:

Site Progress - Blue Ridge, February 2013
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone looked at the terms and conditions for the Golf Club Membership and have done the analysis for pros and cons of taking membership?

I am confused whether I should purchase the Golf club membership or not ? I understand that current price is 2.5 lakhs for 10 years and it is not transferable. Is club mebership attached with the flat , i mean if i sell the flat, whether my club membership can also be transferrred to buyer ?

Any comments/ inputs will be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
    Once I move to BR, kids can walk to school & I can even bike to my office.

Friend, when are you planning to move to BR? Me and my wife are having dilemma , whether to move to BR now or move after 1 year (Next school session of my kid) , when there will be lot more occupancy and development in the area . Hence, if we see many people moving in shortly , we may too decide to move soon
    CommentQuote
    Friend, when are you planning to move to BR? Me and my wife are having dilemma , whether to move to BR now or move after 1 year (Next school session of my kid) , when there will be lot more occupancy and development in the area . Hence, if we see many people moving in shortly , we may too decide to move soon

We are planning to move this year with the assumption that we will get possession by April. I'm not sure how much time will it take for us to make the apt ready but we were hoping to start our kids next school session from BR, which would be around mid-June.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I have bought a 3 BHK in tower 21, i had planned to get a river side facing flat, but when I actually saw the golf course view, could'nt resist that. So bought a golf course facing flat :). I have seen other builders increasing rates,but BR is not...does anybody know the reason?

Thanks
    CommentQuote