4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
    Good to see constrcutive people like you on the IREF

otherwise this site is only hooked on rates, launches etc

No one tries to go deeper on smaller but crucial aspects which make a society livable

Things like water, power back-up, fire safety, lifts etc should be discussed first before we discuss rates
    Don't forget security, kid-friendly environment, pollution-free (though that will take few years as currently because of the construction, there is some pollution if your tower is near the construction zone).

But for any society to succeed, it is equally important that the residents follow the necessary rules and discipline. In the place where I currently live on rent, ours is a ground floor flat with attached terrace and almost everyday I see trash in our terrace garden. I jokingly told the owner to install a surveillance camera facing the building balconies.

Comment

Capitalism can make millionaires but can not make some1 civil....thats a very tough ask and doesnt happen eaisly

Pune is still better than NCR where richer means less civic

Comment

Originally posted by anotherITguy View Post
        Well - tried looking through the maps, there is some sort of the road that connects sus road to Phase 3. Has anyone tried that out - what is the condition of the road. I feel for phase 3, even that road might make more sense than getting stuck up in the traffic at Hinjewadi.

It is a single lane road.. But the condition is decently good..

Comment

Originally posted by sakelkar View Post
          Anyways I am not BR fan.so I do not care..

I guess some folks come here just to throw bricks at builders and investors.
          Sir Sakelkar, go ahead have a shot at it
          Keyboard shots neither mean nor cost anything to anyone !
          Last edited by Superduper; December 14 2012, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
            I guess some folks come here just to throw bricks at builders and investors.
            Sir Sakelkar, go ahead have a shot at it
            Keyboard shots neither mean nor cost anything to anyone !
            When you are so convinced about your judgment then why bother taking the discussion at individual level.

and BTW if you think that I am throwing bricks by trying to understand whether elevators at BR have free fall arrester then that is your judgement. What I wanted to know more is that as I understand BR is touted to be the flagship project of that builder. Considering the subpar quality of construction being done by him in other projects in Pune, I really wanted to know whether BR at least is equipped with all things latest.

Comment

I really wanted to know whether BR at least is equipped with all things latest.
              Every question is a fair game.

BUT
              brick throwing is palpable when the answer is met with statements such as.....

"I am not BR fan, so I do not care"
              "OK. so that means builder is willing to take hit 0.001% on his profit."

I will end my response here.
              No hard feelings .

Comment

Considering the subpar quality of construction being done by him in other projects in Pune, I really wanted to know whether BR at least is equipped with all things latest.
                Can you name the project you feel has subpar quality??

Comment

Originally posted by UncleScrooge View Post
                  Can you name the project you feel has subpar quality??

Again Subpar is subjective. Below is my criterion for subpar

1> Concrete podium level. Forget it being smooth even the level is not proper allowing water clogging.
                  2> Reverse level for kitchen platform. Water instead of going into kitchen sink flows in the reverse direction
                  3> Window fitting, frames. Third class quality and zero workmanship.
                  4> Dado tiles quality used and workmanship. Third class workmanship.
                  5> Leakage from exterior walls.
                  6> Internal concealed electrical wiring.
                  7> List goes on

Pls check yourself for any of the aspects in any of the projects in Baner/Bavdhan/Kothrud

The reason for this is that construction is so much contracted and recursively sub-contracted further that quality goes for a toss. This builder is running a franchisee business. Cashing on his name.

Comment

1> Concrete podium level. Forget it being smooth even the level is not proper allowing water clogging.
                    2> Reverse level for kitchen platform. Water instead of going into kitchen sink flows in the reverse direction
                    7> List goes on

Pls check yourself for any of the aspects in any of the projects in Baner/Bavdhan/Kothrud

The reason for this is that construction is so much contracted and recursively sub-contracted further that quality goes for a toss. This builder is running a franchisee business. Cashing on his name.
                    I myself have stayed in one of their Baner project and can say their construction quality is much better than what you normally get in Pune. Agreed there are issues but you cannot straightaway call them subpar. Issues mentioned by you may be in one or tow societies but not everywhere. Most of their projects have good architecture which is a huge plus.

Comment

7> List goes on

You say you are not interested in BR but you spend so much time on this thread...

To me it looks like sour grape case...

If BR is subpar...then god save rest of the projects in Pune/India

Words come free...but try using judiciously so that people can take you serious

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X