Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3919 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • 1 bhk is only good for either living or renting....not a good option for resale/investment...just my personal 2 cents and i am not an expert either...
    CommentQuote
  • on the other hand 1 BHK is good for investment ( though probably not so much as this price)

In general in RE and infact in any other asset class...lower the unit size...more the liquidity and easy to selll
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, any idea for the current resale value for Blue Ridge for towers near possession - as i read in the threads before tower 20-23, Golf course facing is launched at Rs 5400 / sqft. Any good brokers that you can recommend? I am looking for 2BHK, but want to avoid towers recently launched due to high tension wires.
    CommentQuote
  • Resale - golf course facing flat

Originally Posted by sanjeevs02
    Guys, any idea for the current resale value for Blue Ridge for towers near possession - as i read in the threads before tower 20-23, Golf course facing is launched at Rs 5400 / sqft. Any good brokers that you can recommend? I am looking for 2BHK, but want to avoid towers recently launched due to high tension wires.

It may sound weird to you , however the resale price in BR is higher than price quoted by builder for upcoming /under construction towers. The highest rate quoted by builder for golf course facing flat above 20 floors is 5800 per sq ft (including floor rise). Whereas resale price of the same flat is 6000 per sq ft.

Strange it is but true !
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Propleo, you are right. I was a bit surprised to see near possession house being quoted at higher price despite - higher loan amount / interest expense / maintenance charges etc.
    CommentQuote
  • while in NCR most of the under constrcution proerties are sold 203-30% discount to RTM rates nearby

this is not a trend in Pune so thats a surprise
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012

- Some well known commercial places within 3 kms (1.9 miles) of BR (please google for more info on some of the places): Crossword, Coffee Cafe Day, Little Italy, Dominos, D-Mart, Mast Kalandar, McDonalds, Rushhrs, IDBI, Punjab National Bank, SBI, Bank of Maharashtra, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Union Bank, Cafe, Indian in a box, Reliance Digital World, Subway, Courtyard Marriott, Tamanna Executive Hotel, Lemon Tree Hotel, 3 petrol pumps, Maruti Suzuki Showroom & service center etc. Coming up: Reliance Fresh, Xion Shopping Center (near Dmart).

Quoting my own post to add few more commercial spots: (Wish we can just add this to the top of the thread as a wiki)

Mainland China (near Courtyard Marriott), Vithal's Kamat Restaurant (opp. D-mart) newly opened, Natural's Ice Cream, Allahabad Bank, Faasos, New Poona Bakery, Smoking Joes Pizza, Archie's Gallery, Bharat Gas, Hinjewadi Post Office (opp. Cognizant)

Out of the 3 petrol pumps in the vicinity & I have found the one next to McDonald's as the cheapest, typically 3-4 INR/liter cheaper than city.

Hope that helps. As always, feel free to add any other important places that I may have missed.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks pnq2012, this is helpful. Just one question..isnt there a multiplex nearby (may be upcoming)
    CommentQuote
    Quoting my own post to add few more commercial spots: (Wish we can just add this to the top of the thread as a wiki)

Mainland China (near Courtyard Marriott), Vithal's Kamat Restaurant (opp. D-mart) newly opened, Natural's Ice Cream, Allahabad Bank, Faasos, New Poona Bakery, Smoking Joes Pizza, Archie's Gallery, Bharat Gas, Hinjewadi Post Office (opp. Cognizant)

Out of the 3 petrol pumps in the vicinity & I have found the one next to McDonald's as the cheapest, typically 3-4 INR/liter cheaper than city.

Hope that helps. As always, feel free to add any other important places that I may have missed.

Mhatoba hospital, crowded hinjewadi chowk, raswanti sugarcane center, buffalo tabela, macchi market and much more. Really nice to have all this in the neighbourhood. Add to it the excellent ganesh and dahi handi celebrations where all the villagers decend on the roads and make merry while you are sitting in your AC car and honking to get home.

Just the presence of Marriot and Mainland China cannot transform an area into Koregaon park. Your neighbourhood and neighbours matter as well. Unless off course you are a frog and dont intend to look outside your society walls
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Mhatoba hospital, crowded hinjewadi chowk, raswanti sugarcane center, buffalo tabela, macchi market and much more. Really nice to have all this in the neighbourhood. Add to it the excellent ganesh and dahi handi celebrations where all the villagers decend on the roads and make merry while you are sitting in your AC car and honking to get home.

Just the presence of Marriot and Mainland China cannot transform an area into Koregaon park. Your neighbourhood and neighbours matter as well. Unless off course you are a frog and dont intend to look outside your society walls

Thanks for listing places where you and your kind are seen relishing life.

That's why you don't belong to Blue Ridge.

What a constructive post....!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    Thanks for listing places where you and your kind are seen relishing life.

That's why you don't belong to Blue Ridge.

What a constructive post....!

Projects in Hinjewadi area are best for people working in Hinjewadi. It clears the traffic on lot of roads. The residents get best work-life balance (if they move here with their family) instead of wasting 1-2 hrs in commute. On weekends they can just touch any highway and get off to their destinations.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anksss
    Thanks pnq2012, this is helpful. Just one question..isnt there a multiplex nearby (may be upcoming)

There is a multiplex coming up next to D-mart. It will take few years to complete though.

Originally Posted by lazybone007

Isn't that what India is all about - living life to the fullest. In India every person counts, so celebrate the precious moments with them. :)

Do people celebrate Ganeshotsav in Pune? Hmm...I did not know that. Good that you told me. Now I need to make sure that I walk & take part in those celebrations instead of sitting in a AC car.

Originally Posted by lazybone007

Another perfect example of a thread crasher. Not sure why people always want to comment out of context (to the thread) and display their skills of negativity. Did I ever say anything about the people who live in Hinjewadi? In fact, I'm happy that all these places are coming up, which will only help in the economic growth in that area. Even the rasavanti sugarcane guy and tabela will benefit.
    CommentQuote

Another perfect example of a thread crasher. Not sure why people always want to comment out of context (to the thread) and display their skills of negativity. Did I ever say anything about the people who live in Hinjewadi? In fact, I'm happy that all these places are coming up, which will only help in the economic growth in that area. Even the rasavanti sugarcane guy and tabela will benefit.

Man you are too generous in dealing with the nuisance from this looser.

I guess when I move back to India....I too will need the attitude you displayed above.
    I have more to learn.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anksss
    Thanks pnq2012, this is helpful. Just one question..isnt there a multiplex nearby (may be upcoming)

Yes Pranjapay has tied up with E Square in their upcoming commercial project 'Xion' adjacent to Marriott on Hinjewadi Main road .

Source : Commercial Projects in Hinjewadi, Pune

'Xion will house the ever popular chain of cinema viewing - Esquare Multiplex, with 6 screens and a total viewer capacity of 1,200'.

:)
    CommentQuote