Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Let's not get too personal on this forum. It is good to hear the pros and cons of Paranjape Schemes but please refrain from attacking fellow members and bad mouthing the builder based on the experience at a different site.

I haven't got possession of my apt at BR, so I cannot speak to the quality of the work but has anyone visited any of the completed buildings or spoken to other residents? I was planning on doing it next week to get a feel of what is in store for me during possession. I have already spoken to the office and was told that any problems will be corrected after possession. So I'm working on the list of items to check. If anyone already has such a list, then please share it with members.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch
      I guess all buyers are aware ( were made aware by BR)...so no need to extend your assumptions too far...in fact that was one of the main reason for me putting extra money for BR ( as LR/ Megapolis etc dont have much clarity on source of water) ...most of d IT companies in Hinjewadi rely on tankers...so BR getting water from river is a big plus
      Man, I didn't knew that Megapolis didn't have the permission, especially when builder is Avinash Bhosle having close links to Ajit Pawar. Logically, Megapolis should get more water than entire Hinjewadi combined .

Originally posted by pnq2012
      I recently visited BR and checked out the completed towers. I noticed that the elevators are too small. I really doubt if some of my furniture will even fit into those elevators. Is stairs the only other option to take the furniture up to your apt? What if one's apt is on 25th floor?
      What is the make ? In Megapolis I think it is Hyundai. And small is bad man, especially when no. of persons will be more as it is high rise.
      For furniture, the builder has not installed service/stretcher lift ?? Strange.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        For furniture, the builder has not installed service/stretcher lift ?? Strange.
        There is a much larger service elevator in every building at BR.
        Last edited by Superduper; December 14 2012, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by suamuni View Post
          Hello Superduper,
          so when did you buy your flat at what rate?
          did the builder say anything about possession date?
          can you tell me how to send pm to a member?
          thanks
          I booked less than 2 years ago for Rs. 4200 PSF.
          Possession not before end of 2013.

How much did you pay ?

I guess before a new member is allowed to use PM, s/he has to publish some minimum number of posts.
          So start posting...so we can connect !

Comment

The scheme was launched way back in 2008 and is still getting completed good example of how buyers are cheated by builders. If you calculate the interest you have paid on the amount you paid to builder, you will come to know how much extra you have paid and calculate it with the price that has gone up.. you will be still in loss.

With the delayed possession like this scheme, there is big question mark on big projects like blue ridge or similar ones.

Comment

Originally posted by vision2012 View Post
              The scheme was launched way back in 2008 and is still getting completed good example of how buyers are cheated by builders. If you calculate the interest you have paid on the amount you paid to builder, you will come to know how much extra you have paid and calculate it with the price that has gone up.. you will be still in loss.

With the delayed possession like this scheme, there is big question mark on big projects like blue ridge or similar ones.
              If we calculate as you have suggested, you are right, you may find somebody who may have lost some potential interest-income.

But in real life you get to lock-in the rate and make small payments over life of the construction, so the interest-loss burden is substantially lower than how you looked at it above.
              In fact, I have only seen the rate go up since I booked, to the extent that the on-paper interest-loss is far lower than the on-paper profit.
              That's why these premier under-construction projects (such as BR) have fair investor demand.

As the invariable delay goes in these mega projects.....there happens to be none in my case....we are almost 2 years later and my building is scheduled to be completed as I was told at the time of booking.

My fellow future BR residents will realize that potential start-up issues (if any) will look trivial on paper after long-term ownership.
              Last edited by Superduper; December 18 2012, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                I booked less than 2 years ago for Rs. 4200 PSF.
                Possession not before end of 2013.

How much did you pay ?

I guess before a new member is allowed to use PM, s/he has to publish some minimum number of posts.
                So start posting...so we can connect !
                I paid 5500psf-its on 21st floor-5bhk

Comment

Originally posted by suamuni View Post
                  I paid 5500psf-its on 21st floor-5bhk
                  Oh good, you will be right above me !
                  I am on 20th floor 5BHK.

Comment

5500 is way too much i believe

Comment

Does anyone know what all does the maintenance charges cover? I'm assuming that it covers security, backup power, water supply (WTP), garbage disposal and maintenance, general maintenance of the property.

What about swimming pool, gymnasium, boat club, other sports activities, library?

I know that the golf club requires membership.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X