Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Another perfect example of a thread crasher. Not sure why people always want to comment out of context (to the thread) and display their skills of negativity. Did I ever say anything about the people who live in Hinjewadi? In fact, I'm happy that all these places are coming up, which will only help in the economic growth in that area. Even the rasavanti sugarcane guy and tabela will benefit.

hi pnq2012 , i liked the maturity and the way you have responded to negative and 'comment with no value addition' by lazybone007. However, i have suggestion my friend , not to respond at all these good for nothing comments. These negative people feeds on the responses from us, once you stop responding them , their posts naturally die.
    CommentQuote
  • there is another mall in ready possession for sale...it is hardly 300 m away from blue ridge...fyi

http://www.koltepatil.com/city-center-brochure.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Mhatoba hospital, crowded hinjewadi chowk, raswanti sugarcane center, buffalo tabela, macchi market and much more. Really nice to have all this in the neighbourhood. Add to it the excellent ganesh and dahi handi celebrations where all the villagers decend on the roads and make merry while you are sitting in your AC car and honking to get home.

Just the presence of Marriot and Mainland China cannot transform an area into Koregaon park. Your neighbourhood and neighbours matter as well. Unless off course you are a frog and dont intend to look outside your society walls

you surely have a point...presence of few outlets will not transform the area in a posh loaction...in fact its unlikely to happen in next 3-4 years

however the person who collated all the incremental new developement must be doing to tell the positive change

everyone knows the current status and I dont think he intends to say that its KP "now"

people who are buying into Hinjewadi area are buying with the hope a better tomorrow...people who are not buying must be because of poor today and no faith in propsoed tomorrow
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by house650
    there is another mall in ready possession for sale...it is hardly 300 m away from blue ridge...fyi

http://www.koltepatil.com/city-center-brochure.pdf

Not sure if we can classify it as a mall ...still thanks for sharing
    CommentQuote
  • Personally, i think the local shop-keepers (Rasvanti gruha & likes) shall benefit from the folks working / staying in Hinjewadi - as the populace grows they too will move up the value chain...when the Xion multiplex comes up - folks in radius of 2-3 kms will come over to Hinjewadi Central Road - who knows this road may become the "High Street" of West Pune...possibilities are endless and all is not gloom..

Disclaimer - i have no direct or indirect stake in Hinjewadi & nearabouts...
    CommentQuote
  • Any update about DP road/PROPOSED ring road here ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    you surely have a point...presence of few outlets will not transform the area in a posh loaction...in fact its unlikely to happen in next 3-4 years

however the person who collated all the incremental new developement must be doing to tell the positive change

everyone knows the current status and I dont think he intends to say that its KP "now"

people who are buying into Hinjewadi area are buying with the hope a better tomorrow...people who are not buying must be because of poor today and no faith in propsoed tomorrow

By all means people can harp on the positive aspects, in fact it is expected from investors in blue ridge or other projects in hinjewadi. That does not mean we stop talking about the negatives. There are people who are looking for opinions and they want to see both sides of the coin. I have first hand experience of Hinjewadi and I stand by whatever I have said. Things may change 5-7 yrs in the future, but my horizon is not that far
    CommentQuote
    By all means people can harp on the positive aspects, in fact it is expected from investors in blue ridge or other projects in hinjewadi. That does not mean we stop talking about the negatives. There are people who are looking for opinions and they want to see both sides of the coin. I have first hand experience of Hinjewadi and I stand by whatever I have said. Things may change 5-7 yrs in the future, but my horizon is not that far

I am sorry.....

Talking about positives or negatives...the speaker / writer needs to observe proper etiquette to be taken seriously.
    CommentQuote
    Things may change 5-7 yrs in the future, but my horizon is not that far

Didnt realize that you are looking for rents...

Buyers on the other hand will have horizon of 5-25 years

Given a choice everyone will buy in today's KP...but not many have that kind of money unless one is born with a silver spoon or is a politician
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone recommend a best location for water heater in the bathrooms? Considering that there is a false ceiling in the bathroom, I'm wondering if I should install the heater inside the ceiling so that it won't be visible. Any disadvantages to that kind of placement?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Can someone recommend a best location for water heater in the bathrooms? Considering that there is a false ceiling in the bathroom, I'm wondering if I should install the heater inside the ceiling so that it won't be visible. Any disadvantages to that kind of placement?

Get horizontal heater and place it i the wall above the false ceiling. Make sure that the electric point is also above the false ceiling so that the wirw and the point can not be seen. No known disadvantage. Keep adequate space from ceiling so that boiler fixing is possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by birendra
    Get horizontal heater and place it i the wall above the false ceiling. Make sure that the electric point is also above the false ceiling so that the wirw and the point can not be seen. No known disadvantage. Keep adequate space from ceiling so that boiler fixing is possible.

Yes, this is a normal practice these days. Most good projects will have a false ceiling in the bathrooms and the geyser is meant to be fixed above the false ceiling. Mostly only horizontal configuration geysers will fit into such a space. Only disadvantage is that you cannot see the LED of the geyser and cannot know if it is on/off
    CommentQuote
  • BR - Towers 20, 21, 22, 23

Have they started selling Floor's 26 to 30 in Towers 20, 21, 22, 23 ?

Also, When will the bookings for Towers 18 & 19 open ?

Anyone on this thread/ forum visted BR recently ?

Any info shared will be appreciated!
    Thanks folks ! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DhamalPrash
    Have they started selling Floor's 26 to 30 in Towers 20, 21, 22, 23 ?

Also, When will the bookings for Towers 18 & 19 open ?

Anyone on this thread/ forum visted BR recently ?

Any info shared will be appreciated!
    Thanks folks ! :)

I don't think they still have got the approval for these towers as they still have to sort out issue of additional parking required for additional floors. However, the builder may prepare the foundation keeping in mind 30 floors or alternatively he may delay the construction progress awaiting for final approval

No idea on tower 18 & 19

What i heard is that they have launched/ or will be launching shortly tower B6 (1 bhk / studio flat)
    CommentQuote
  • I visited BR today. Our apartment looks much better now after the first round of cleaning. There will be another round of cleaning that will happen before inspection/possession.

Other than few minor things, the apartment is in good shape. All bathroom & kitchen fixtures have been installed and they look good. Although I'm not too happy with the bathroom sink black granite, so I might get that changed myself.

I put some pictures in my personal album. Sending you the link.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/pnq2012-albums-blue-ridge-feb-2012.html
    CommentQuote