Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

    Originally posted by sheelprasad View Post
    But don't you think that BR is costlier than all nearby projects - Megapolis, Life Republic, Green Olives.
    I don't know about the facilities that they are offering but how much time do we have for availing the facilities ...........
    For me, the big plus at BR is the school, 24x7 clean water, minimal noise pollution and clean environment. Megapolis & Life Republic might offer some of the above too except clean water. From what I know, Megapolis will have to rely on water tankers.

    I don't know much about the schools at Megapolis & other townships.

    I'm at a position now that I want to spend more time with my kids & not have them commute everyday in unsafe school buses on unsafe roads. I work from home, so commuting is not an issue for me either.

    Plus I'm pleased with the layout at BR. It does not look congested like other townships. The towers have good distance between them & at least in my apartment, there is good ventilation & sufficient light. I found Megapolis a bit congested.

    Location wise, BR has an advantage as it is closer to the expressway and the key areas.

    Comment


    • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

      Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
      I'm at a position now that I want to spend more time with my kids & not have them commute everyday in unsafe school buses on unsafe roads. I work from home, so commuting is not an issue for me either.

      Plus I'm pleased with the layout at BR. It does not look congested like other townships. The towers have good distance between them & at least in my apartment, there is good ventilation & sufficient light. I found Megapolis a bit congested.

      Location wise, BR has an advantage as it is closer to the expressway and the key areas.
      100% agree with you on above...little suprised to see almost identical reasoning for buying BR

      Comment


      • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

        Does anyone know how is car parking managed at BR? I have just taken 1 car garage but if I happen to own a second car, can I purchase another parking later? Has anyone inquired about this at BR? I plan to do that sometime next week but thought just check with you all.

        Comment


        • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

          When I enquired about it sometime (couple of months) back - An additional parking charge was 2 lakhs.

          Comment


          • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

            Originally posted by Superduper View Post
            If we calculate as you have suggested, you are right, you may find somebody who may have lost some potential interest-income.

            But in real life you get to lock-in the rate and make small payments over life of the construction, so the interest-loss burden is substantially lower than how you looked at it above.
            In fact, I have only seen the rate go up since I booked, to the extent that the on-paper interest-loss is far lower than the on-paper profit.
            That's why these premier under-construction projects (such as BR) have fair investor demand.

            As the invariable delay goes in these mega projects.....there happens to be none in my case....we are almost 2 years later and my building is scheduled to be completed as I was told at the time of booking.

            My fellow future BR residents will realize that potential start-up issues (if any) will look trivial on paper after long-term ownership.
            Issue is not just with rates, it is also about the time bound delivery as promised. Already the layout & plans for BR has changed mid-way & God knows how many more changes will take place by the time it gets completed. Forest Trails by same builder is classic eg. of the same.
            If you are looking only towards your flat, then you may feel OK; but if you bought based on entire township prospectus then chances are likely that it will dissapoint you.

            And for 5500, you can get ready possession at Baner (Baner & not Balewadi) which has better commercial & social infra. Why then buy at BR ? Just on basis of PROPOSED STUFF OF TOMORROW ?

            Btw, builders got lot of tax & FSI benefits in townships & state Govt agreed that it will bring down prices but if the prices on fringes with no infra is same as that of city, why buy in pathetic areas at city prices ?? Please explain me.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

            Comment


            • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

              Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
              Does anyone know how is car parking managed at BR? I have just taken 1 car garage but if I happen to own a second car, can I purchase another parking later? Has anyone inquired about this at BR? I plan to do that sometime next week but thought just check with you all.
              I bought 2nd spot at the time of booking.
              Last edited by Superduper; December 19 2012, 01:09 AM.

              Comment


              • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                Originally posted by realacres View Post
                Issue is not just with rates, it is also about the time bound delivery as promised. Already the layout & plans for BR has changed mid-way & God knows how many more changes will take place by the time it gets completed. Forest Trails by same builder is classic eg. of the same.
                If you are looking only towards your flat, then you may feel OK; but if you bought based on entire township prospectus then chances are likely that it will dissapoint you.

                And for 5500, you can get ready possession at Baner (Baner & not Balewadi) which has better commercial & social infra. Why then buy at BR ? Just on basis of PROPOSED STUFF OF TOMORROW ?

                Btw, builders got lot of tax & FSI benefits in townships & state Govt agreed that it will bring down prices but if the prices on fringes with no infra is same as that of city, why buy in pathetic areas at city prices ?? Please explain me.
                Okay I will try....

                As relates to delays….
                it has not affected me personally…but even if it did, I would not worry too much.
                Some delay (6 month to 1.5 years) would not bother me one bit, as long as I know the quality of the final product is top-class and I am going to make it my home or otherwise hold this asset for years to come.


                On change of layout of the town-ship...

                I don't mind change for better.
                The change in layout at BR has been a blessing !
                Instead of a bunch of random houses in the center, there will be a golf course and accompanying club !
                ...Are you kidding me ???
                Putting trivialities aside, I see this one change as a HUGE positive.
                Can't keep count of how many people have remarked to me that they wish they knew then what they know now.


                Here we go again...:-)


                Why not buy a ready apartment ?

                Because not everybody needs one....!
                Not everyone needs to move-in today.... and so a lot of us can have luxury of making payments just from savings as we go along .....and not bother the banker (to this end a little bit of delay in construction doesn’t harm!:-).

                Besides.... booking early in an under-construction project by a reputable builder usually results in a modest on-paper profit by the time of possession of the apartment ( as is the case with most of us at BR ) and a larger profit by the time of the completion of township.
                I am referring to profit as compared to making FDs of the same amounts and installments over life of the construction.
                That's not even counting taxes on FD's interest that top income earners have to pay.



                Why not buy in city at lower price?

                Because its hard to find a no nonsense-package such as Blue ridge by a reputable builder.
                I see developing infrastructure at Blue Ridge as the best there is and as good as there will be. I am sorry, at the same token I also see, whatever infrastructure there is at in-city new developments as poor or non-existent due to space and other constrains.
                I know, A different world-view.... huh !
                Last edited by Superduper; December 19 2012, 08:37 AM.

                Comment


                • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                  Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                  Does anyone know how is car parking managed at BR? I have just taken 1 car garage but if I happen to own a second car, can I purchase another parking later? Has anyone inquired about this at BR? I plan to do that sometime next week but thought just check with you all.
                  I bought it for 250000/- 2 weeks ago at the time of booking.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                    Very well put, @superduper. Unfortunately, not many get it as they are here to primarily disagree on an investment/purchase rather than debate on merits/demerits.

                    sent from my SIII using tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                      Originally posted by realacres View Post

                      And for 5500, you can get ready possession at Baner (Baner & not Balewadi) which has better commercial & social infra. Why then buy at BR ? Just on basis of PROPOSED STUFF OF TOMORROW ?

                      Btw, builders got lot of tax & FSI benefits in townships & state Govt agreed that it will bring down prices but if the prices on fringes with no infra is same as that of city, why buy in pathetic areas at city prices ?? Please explain me.
                      I have a different opinion about this.

                      @Baner - was one of the hot spots few years back when there was not much development. Now, it is another concrete jungle unless you move to the outskirts, near Pancard club. Otherwise, you are exposing yourself to pollution, both air and noise. Water problems are creeping & quality of construction is diminishing.

                      @Balewadi - I currently live in Balewadi on rent & it is one of the worst places I have seen. The environment is bad, roads are dirty & things are deteriorating day by day because of new development. It is very unsafe - there has been one robbery every few months in our society.

                      As far as commercial areas & shopping is concerned, what is it that you want everyday? Unless you live right on top of D-mart or Food Bazaar & prefer walking to these places, breathing polluted air, then I can see your point. Otherwise, I'm fine with shopping once a week or even once two weeks. Better for my wallet anyways. I rather spend time with my family than spending in traffic or going shopping.

                      Next time, just do one thing. If you have a computer monitor, clean it nicely in the morning and just check in the evening for the layer of dust that it collects. That is what we breath everyday in the city. Or try going out for a walk in the evening. People get used to it and hence do not notice. But just visit BR for a day & stroll around the river area - you will notice a huge difference in the environment. Clean air, birds chirping. And for me, it is about my kids. I have ample space for them to play & enjoy the outdoors.

                      Now, you tell me which area sounds more pathetic & on what basis.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X