Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by DhamalPrash
    Have they started selling Floor's 26 to 30 in Towers 20, 21, 22, 23 ?

Also, When will the bookings for Towers 18 & 19 open ?

Anyone on this thread/ forum visted BR recently ?

Any info shared will be appreciated!
    Thanks folks ! :)

They are allowing customers to do a tentative booking on floors 26 to 30. But customers have to choose an alternative flat too (just in case the approvals do not come through). The BR team seems very confident though that they will get the approval.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    I'm not too happy with the bathroom sink black granite, so I might get that changed myself.

Great mind think alike :) . I also didn't like the bathroom sink black granite and I am going to change it.

Originally Posted by pnq2012

I put some pictures in my personal album. Sending you the link.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/pnq2012-albums-blue-ridge-feb-2012.html

Thanks

Dear pnq2012, considering that Blue Ridge construction is done per MIVAN technology, do you have any idea if we can make Kitchen entirely/more open to living room by dropping the partition wall b/w kitchen and living room ?
    CommentQuote
    I put some pictures in my personal album. Sending you the link.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/pnq2012-albums-blue-ridge-feb-2012.html

Wow.. bathroom tiles and shower area looks great. Have you got your bathroom tiles re-done as in my flat tiles are not half good as yours :(
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea when will they start the registration process for newly launched towers....

They initiall mentioned end of 2012 but have been pushing month on month

As such I dont mind delay...more the delay- better it is for me to manage my finances...
    CommentQuote
  • Is Unity Infra the construction company for blue ridge ?

Most of the brokers are very bullish on counter...avliable at good multiples of 3-4 forward PE and 0.4P/BV

Planning to load some shares though in a sense it will be wrong kind of correlation for my investments

Unity Infra gets 3 projects worth Rs 129 cr - Moneycontrol.com

Unity Infraprojects Ltd has informed BSE that the Company have been awarded the following project:1. 'Construction Administrative staff Housing, Shopping Complex & Sports Pavilion' at IISER, Pune by the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune and the said project is to be completed within a period of 24 months. The Project Value is Rs. 32.86 crores.2. Construction of "The Crown Green" Group Housing Colony Plot No. 17, Hinjewadi, Pune by International Biotech Park Limited, Genesis Square Building, Ground Floor, Hinjewadi, Phase -II, Pune -411057, Maharashtra and the said project is to be completed within a period of 24 Month. The Project Value is Rs. 42.45 Crore.3. 'Supply, installation and maintenance of water meter including an automatic meter reading component for salaulim Water Supply System by Project Director, JICA Project, PWD, Altinho, Panaji Goa. The Project Value is Rs. 53.73 crores."Source : BSE
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on this ?

IDFC's private equity arm may buy Pune IT special economic zone for Rs 600 crore - Economic Times

The IT SEZ in Pune has a total development potential of 2.9 million sq ft of which only 1.48 million sq ft is currently built and leased to marquee tenants like Accenture, Cisco, L&T, Persistent, KPIT and Crisil, among others.

The construction for the second phase of the SEZ is currently on to build the rest of the other 1.4 million sq ft of the project.

Paranjape said that the company was selling the built SEZ in order to raise money for expansion of the SEZ. "We have signed the term sheet with IDFC and are waiting for approval of the government authority concerned," he added.

Paranjape has sought clearance from the Board of Approvals for SEZs to sell the Blue Ridge SEZ to IDFC. Last year, the board had approved the sale of an SEZ in Pune by DLF and Hubtown to Blackstone, which bought it for Rs 810 crore. The Board of Approvals for SEZs had earlier objected to the sale of equity in SEZs to foreign investors after the revenue department raised an objection.

In the past 18 months, a number of private equity funds have become active in buying completed SEZs and IT Parks, which are known as income producing assets. Funds are also interested in such assets as commercial values are at an all-time low currently.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Is Unity Infra the construction company for blue ridge ?

no its FLAGSHIP INFRAIs Unity Infra the construction company for blue ridge ?

no its FLAGSHIP INFRA
    CommentQuote
    Can someone recommend a best location for water heater in the bathrooms? Considering that there is a false ceiling in the bathroom, I'm wondering if I should install the heater inside the ceiling so that it won't be visible. Any disadvantages to that kind of placement?

I think the it can be installed in dry balcony in 2 BR flats ( one geyser to service both the bathrooms)..not sure abt other flats
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suamuni
    Originally Posted by Baruch
    Is Unity Infra the construction company for blue ridge ?

no its FLAGSHIP INFRA

Back in 2008 they surely were involved in BR though not sure of current status

Back in 2008 they surely were involved in BR though not sure of current status
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaip22
    I think the it can be installed in dry balcony in 2 BR flats ( one geyser to service both the bathrooms)..not sure abt other flats

Only possible if there is shared wall between the two bathrooms & that too if the builder has provided the mechanism i.e shared hot water pipe.

I think that is probably not feasible in 3/4/5 BHKs because of the layout. Though ideally, I would just like a centralized water heating system instead of a heater in every bathroom.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propleo

Dear pnq2012, considering that Blue Ridge construction is done per MIVAN technology, do you have any idea if we can make Kitchen entirely/more open to living room by dropping the partition wall b/w kitchen and living room ?

As per BR, modifying MIVAN walls is not possible but I have heard mixed responses from architects. Maybe one of our experts on this forum can comment. But I have mixed views on having a open kitchen in Indian homes. Indian homes are not acoustically perfect. Larger the room, you hear more sound echoes. And the reason is mostly because of the concrete walls, which tend to reflect sound. Open kitchens, which actually are popular in the west, work fine in houses made up of wooden dry walls having foam in between for insulation. They help in absorbing the sound & offer good sound proofing. Now, a lot depends on your flat's layout too. If you have a open kitchen directly facing the living room, then it is better to have a wall. But if you have one that sits on the side with a dining area, then it may be ok to create some opening, like a small window instead of breaking the entire wall.

Personally, I was interested in an open kitchen like the one shown in this figure but later dropped the idea.

Originally Posted by Propleo
    Wow.. bathroom tiles and shower area looks great. Have you got your bathroom tiles re-done as in my flat tiles are not half good as yours :(

No. I did not redo the tiles. They just came with the apartment.
    CommentQuote
    No. I did not redo the tiles. They just came with the apartment.

In that case your flat may be 4 or 5 bhk , as these kind of tiles were definitely not provided in 3 bhk like mine
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propleo
    In that case your flat may be 4 or 5 bhk , as these kind of tiles were definitely not provided in 3 bhk like mine

It depends on when your 3 BHK was finished.......
    BR had different material used for interior different times.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also booked a 3 bhk in the newly launched tower no 23
    awaiting for registration.they told me that they would call for registration in dec 2012 but it seems they still not got permission for the extra 5 floors.
    Anyone knows the current status so please post

thanx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Any idea when will they start the registration process for newly launched towers....

They initiall mentioned end of 2012 but have been pushing month on month

As such I dont mind delay...more the delay- better it is for me to manage my finances...

After i booked a unit....i did not register it for 8-9 months........since I was out of country.
    Is spite of what BR says...my experience says that you can stretch registration-time quite a bit more.
    CommentQuote