Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3928 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is the cost for newly lauched 3bhk apartments here? also is there ay avl of resale ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    What is the cost for newly lauched 3bhk apartments here? also is there ay avl of resale ?

5100 for river facing and
    5400 for GC facing.

With
    ~23% reduced carpet area ( or ~30% "loading" on above numbers).

Comes to
    ~6630 / Carpet Sq foot... for River facing

~7020 / Carpet Sq foot... for Golf facing
    CommentQuote
  • Deleted
    CommentQuote
  • FYI

We all know that Mr. Paranjape is in early talks to sell the built and leased portion of SEZ ( recent news ) while new towers IT 7, 8, 9 are being built.

At a recent visit to BR, I just came to know that Flagship plans to close the SEZ access from inside BR.
    All buildings ( including the ones yet to be built ) of SEZ will have direct access from the opposite side.

Nice to know.....!

Also mentioned was a "boat-club".
    I was left with an impression that BR plans to build yet another "club" at the river landing site.
    Not clear though...
    I was told that... to start with, the "boat-club" will be a "town-ship amenity" ( single fee structure or part of monthly maintenance for BR residents ), but will eventually become "optional-amenity" (will have dual fee structure, for members and non-members....just like the Golf-club across the street ).

Does anyone know more ?
    CommentQuote
  • If Paranjape is thinking of selling SEZ, then I do support it. If he had planned this from the beginning, then I have to say that it was a perfect business model. Build SEZ, lure IT companies to start their businesses, promote BR to the employees working there & then sell it for a huge profit. Though I'm not quite sure how many SEZ employees really reside/rent at BR.

Boat club - I was always under the impression that it was a paid amenity for everyone irrespective of whether you are a resident or not.

Has anyone discussed about maintenance? What all it covers & whether does BR have the authority to charge full maintenance for tenants even when the entire township is not completed and certain amenities like swimming pool are still to be done?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012

Boat club - I was always under the impression that it was a paid amenity for everyone irrespective of whether you are a resident or not.

When we refer to the "boat-club" at BR do we mean that patch of sand ?
    Or we are talking about a future building at the site of river-landing with amenities and restaurants and so on…?

Recently I stayed at The Royal Connaught Boat Club in the city.
    Though bit dated...the place still felt like a "club"....
    CommentQuote
  • Only half of these things will be functional...so lets not build too much hope...if they deliver 100%....thats bonus
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    When we refer to the "boat-club" at BR do we mean that patch of sand ?
    Or we are talking about a future building at the site of river-landing with amenities and restaurants and so on…?

'Boat Club' was always part of the layout (see picture below). However, as you can see from picture of the layout, it looks like that it will just patch of sand :)

BR_Boat Club.JPG (32.1 KB)

Interesting thing to note is that till recently in the layout on pranjapay's website badminton court was appearing as ' Badminton Court/ Auditorium' . however, now the words 'Badminton Court' have been removed (see picture below) . Does that mean , finally the badminton court facility will not be there in BR ?

BR_Badminton Court.JPG (26.5 KB)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • anyone want to sell ?

Is there anyone who wants to sell 3 BHK in BR..I am interested to buy..earlier the possesion the better..if someone has not taken possesion even better as he will save on capital gains.
    CommentQuote
    if someone has not taken possesion even better as he will save on capital gains..

Can you elaborate ?
    CommentQuote
  • i understand if you have not taken possesion of flat and sold it to someone the profit is not subject to capital gains..

any idea if there is a phase in BR which is near to possesion ..?

Originally Posted by Baruch
    Can you elaborate ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Only half of these things will be functional...so lets not build too much hope...if they deliver 100%....thats bonus

Don't you think such attitude of buyers promote the thinking of builders not to deliver what promised in first place ? If buyers give 'Chalta Hain' attitude, builder will always be happy to squeeze you.
    CommentQuote
  • All buyers should ensure that the builders should deliver / provide all amenities and facilities promised at the time of booking.
    CommentQuote
    is there anyone who wants to sell 3 bhk in br..i am interested to buy..earlier the possesion the better..if someone has not taken possesion even better as he will save on capital gains.

what is the current rate for resale flats ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayfair13
    All buyers should ensure that the builders should deliver / provide all amenities and facilities promised at the time of booking.

Very true ! I read about some issues with amenities in Paranjape Athashri in Pune and a complaint lodged against the builder by one of the buyers.
    CommentQuote