Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    And for 5500, you can get ready possession at Baner (Baner & not Balewadi) which has better commercial & social infra. Why then buy at BR ? Just on basis of PROPOSED STUFF OF TOMORROW ?

How far we have come in our journey. In 2009 Baner was on the beating side with quotes like ".. instead of buying in Baner its better to buy in Thane/Aundh ..." .

Few years forward now Baner = Thane and HinjeWadi = Baner
    (Baner went from 2.7K to 5.5+K in 4 years)

So one can guess 4 year down the line

HinjeWadi = Baner X = Hinjewadi

Now all the game is about finding 'X'

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
      How far we have come in our journey. In 2009 Baner was on the beating side with quotes like ".. instead of buying in Baner its better to buy in Thane/Aundh ..." .

Hahahahahaha .... true that!

Comment

Just one Q - Which is better BR or Forest Trails?

Comment

realacres,

Do you know that Golf course is not considered as just another feature of a project; it creates a different category of projects altogether? Do you know that Even two adjoining flats, one golf facing and the other not facing golf, differ 20% in rates? How much do you think a golf facing property like BR would cost in Baner? Do you know that there are flats in Baner that cost more than 8k psf?

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post

Again you got it wrong man.
            If Baner rates = Aundh rates, then buy at Aundh;
            If Hinjewadi rates = Baner, then buy in Baner.

And Thane came into picture because one chap said proximity to Mumbai is main reason for high prices in Baner , so I said buy at Thane which is even more closer to Mumbai.

Compu, why do you quote out of context ?
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              realacres,

Do you know that Golf course is not considered as just another feature of a project; it creates a different category of projects altogether? Do you know that Even two adjoining flats, one golf facing and the other not facing golf, differ 20% in rates? How much do you think a golf facing property like BR would cost in Baner? Do you know that there are flats in Baner that cost more than 8k psf?
              You gave half side of picture, here is another half :-

> Golf course is OK, rates facing gold course will be more but if this is the case, then rates of Golf projects at Gurgaon would command more price than South Delhi, right ? Why is this not the case ? Similarly, Aundh will remain Aundh, Hinjewadi with golf course can't even come close to it.

In car eg., Mahindra XUV has more features like tyrotronics, micro-hybrid, reverse cams, rain sensing wipers, auto headlights etc. but Mitsubishi Pajero or Toyota Fortuner doesn't. Still Pajero is Pajero, XUV can't beat it.

> Next is the social infra. This includes where you find people. It can be shopping areas, markets, banks, theatres, local grocery shop, temple etc.
              In city, there is life even outside the compound. What is there outside BR or MPolis or LR ? Nothing. Can you even walk safely at night here ?
              Understand that there is life outside 100 acres.

> Golf, is important to you. Now do you know that Golf at BR is not free but paid even for residents ?? It is not any normal amenity like children play area or nana-nani park in regular projects. And this golf course is not limited for BR only. Who knows you may well see me having a walk there !!
              My family doc is a member of Oxford Golf Club at Sus. Anyone can take membership for golf at BR too.

It seems Pune RE buyers are blown by golf stuff. Request you to visit NCR once, there is road, called Golf Course Road, Gurgaon where many projects are coming with golf, that too by designers who made courses where PGA is played.

Btw, have what is the constro update of your flat ?
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Similarly, Aundh will remain Aundh, Hinjewadi with golf course can't even come close to it.
                True....for old pune-ites looking at yester-years.
                You will find more of your kind in old areas :-).

For young, cosmopolitan guys from rest of the world (NRIs included)......there are these new specious townships ( combined about 1000 acres so far, not enough huh !) with far superior infrastructure, schools, shopping, social life, entertainment outlets, clubs and work-places.
                After these large hinjewadi townships are populated, young folks will find more of their kind here.

And can anyone guess, which mind-set hates this evolution !?
                Last edited by Superduper; December 20 2012, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                  True....for old pune-ites looking at yester-years.
                  You will find more of your kind in old areas :-).

For young, cosmopolitan guys from rest of the world (NRIs included)......there are these new specious townships ( combined about 1000 acres so far, not enough huh !) with far superior infrastructure, schools, shopping, social life, entertainment outlets, clubs and work-places.
                  After these large hinjewadi townships are populated, young folks will find more of their kind here.

And can anyone guess, which mind-set hates this evolution !?
                  + 1 to that..I think it is related to what one has been exposed to his/her whole life. This basically defines your thinking..Some people prefer living in the so called prime areas with social infra outside the gate..I belong to the category where social infra starts within the gates..

Comment

Price points of different cities have several different reasons supporting them. It is not as simple as

(price diff) = R * distance,

where R is realacres's constant.

Some golf properties in Gurgaon are actually more costly than South Delhi counterparts. e.g. Aralias.

There is a golf township in Greater Noida - Jaypee Greens. The rates there are 10k psf. While rates of Fully developed sectors in Noida, which are 20 to 25 km closer to Delhi, are 8k psf. Leave that, even rates of Golf facing flats in Noida, 20 km before Greater Noida, are 8k psf

Ab batao.

When you compare one city with another to conclude that prices in one of them make sense and the another one is overpriced, you are questioning the wisdom of people, and expecting that everyone should live life as per your priorities.

Sure, there are people who need already developed areas, are not concerned about golf, need public transport, need to travel to airport/railway stations often and they would prefer Aundh over BR. No one here is saying that "buyers in Aundh are fools" or "it makes no sense to buy in Baner". If one says that, I would oppose that as well. Different people have different needs. Is desh me doodh bhi biktahai, aur daaru bhi.

And yes, I know that golf course membership is charged extra, and is open to outsiders also. This happens everywhere. People pay premium for the view.

The constr update of my flat

You gave half side of picture, here is another half :-

> Golf course is OK, rates facing gold course will be more but if this is the case, then rates of Golf projects at Gurgaon would command more price than South Delhi, right ? Why is this not the case ? Similarly, Aundh will remain Aundh, Hinjewadi with golf course can't even come close to it.

In car eg., Mahindra XUV has more features like tyrotronics, micro-hybrid, reverse cams, rain sensing wipers, auto headlights etc. but Mitsubishi Pajero or Toyota Fortuner doesn't. Still Pajero is Pajero, XUV can't beat it.

> Next is the social infra. This includes where you find people. It can be shopping areas, markets, banks, theatres, local grocery shop, temple etc.
                    In city, there is life even outside the compound. What is there outside BR or MPolis or LR ? Nothing. Can you even walk safely at night here ?

> Golf, is important to you. Now do you know that Golf at BR is not free but paid even for residents ?? It is not any normal amenity like children play area or nana-nani park in regular projects. And this golf course is not limited for BR only. Who knows you may well see me having a walk there !!
                    My family doc is a member of Oxford Golf Club at Sus. Anyone can take membership for golf at BR too.

It seems Pune RE buyers are blown by golf stuff. Request you to visit NCR once, there is road, called Golf Course Road, Gurgaon where many projects are coming with golf, that too by designers who made courses where PGA is played.

Btw, have what is the constro update of your flat ?

Comment

I think that is your perspective of looking at it. All depends on how many times do you visit shopping areas or banks or a theatre or a temple. I visit Dmart or Reliance Mart once every 2 weeks, bank - once a month maybe or even less, theatre - haven't been to one for almost a year, prefer my home theater, temple - depends on one's religious beliefs and I personally don't think that it should be one of the driving factors for choosing an area. BTW, D-mart hinjewadi delivers to BR & so do other stores. BR has already sold 60% of the shops - medical shop will be opening soon.

But the biggest threat to us is air pollution. And consumers tend to ignore this. Simple example is - area around Karve road. The rate/sq. feet is between 10,000 & 15,000. According to Maharashtra Pollution Control Board, Karve road is the most polluted area in Pune. Add noise pollution to it. Find me a nice spot in that area to go for a walk. Those who seriously go out for a walk, do that everyday & if that is the case, then you want a clean environment to do so. Unfortunately, walking is not on your priority list.

I do not blame you for this kind of mindset. As someone said, it is cultural. Nobody wants to change their lifestyle & feel that it is the best. Instead of spending time to shop everyday, I would shop once a week, save on fuel and spend more time with my family.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X